It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW MEMBER: "Hello there"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hello to all.I've been a member for a week now after lurking for four months. I would like to post my introduction.

I LOVE THIS SITE. It's the type of thing I've dreamed of since I was a child. I have just turned 40, I grew up with BOOKS- wooden pulp, compressed, dried, printed on with INK and then bound
No PCs then. Telly viewing was in the hands of the scheduelers and the content was as the powers that be decided. Mainly sport, national and international world news events, escapist soaps etc. To enjoy the subjects of ETs/ ghosts/ paranormal/ psychic stuff/ bigfoot and Nessie, one had to go to the library and take out the relative books (no more than 5, had to be returned in a month!!). BUT NOW!! OMG!! The Internet. Awesome! Real-time videos/ pics/ tools to analyse said uploads. RESEARCH ANYTHING. DISCUSS ANYTHING. A wonderful site like this that LINKS LIKE-MINDED people all over the globe in one place. To seek out, share, understand, reason and debate our planet's greatest mysteries. BRILLIANT!!

I believe in ETs- for me Roswell happened as a crashed saucer incident. Not so sure of the whole world governments in league with business though. I question the Moon landings, if they happened at al,l I think they "FOUND" something or something found them on the Moon. I believe in certain cryptozoological animals- we still find new species of things regularly, both big and small. I acknowledge out-of-place artifacts in history etc. I grew up seeing the existance of the NWO plot explode into mainstream knowledge.

I love this world and marvel at how we think we know it all and then someone, anyone can say "Yeah? What about..," or "can you please explain what this is about" and you hear the reply "MAYBE it's...", "PERHAPS...", "IF...".
Loving it.

My deepest respect and prayers of peace and love to all on here.
Seeker7- Newbie and I hope in time a good honest contributor.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

Awesome intro!

Look forward to seeing your contributions on the site!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker7
a good honest contributor.

Welcome to ATS.

So glad you could join us.

From your first post above it seems you are already as you describe

Being of a similar age and mind, it will be interesting to see your future posts/threads

love and light...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker7

Hi Seeker7, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

Thank you so, so much friend.

Just to say I already got involved in a Thread entitled "Inadvertent Time Travellers" (three posts on there, so I've begun my journey in a brave new world for me).

Peace and God Bless.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum!

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa and strive to become a better person in everyday life. You will find me in the paranormal and prophecy forum.

Wish you all the best!

Gauss

PS;: Read the book link in my signature, you may be surprised by its content about truthfulness-compassion-forbearance, supernormal(inborn) powers, opening your third eye etc etc..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker7

Welcome! Glad to have you join the fold. There are some fantastic guys and girls on here, who are so smart, and friendly. And the Mods are the best. Welcome to the family.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hello all,
i too am a long time lurker, but an avid reader, and there in lies my problem,
there is so much information all around me and so much going on i need to go straight to the source, would the mods and informed others help me narrow my search, my interest is; magnets n/s, physics, science, solar system, pyramids,egyptian hieroglyphics,
i didnt know i could approach the staff !!! thats fab,

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker7

Hey Seeker7!

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
To one-and-all- Extralien; Sauron; Gaussq; birdyat101; mydarkpassenger; Icanseeatoms; Rising Against; thank you all soo much for the warm welcomes. I am so glad you'll have me.

Peace and Love always
Your friend Seeker7

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey Seeker7, welcome aboard the good ship ATS,
its nice to know you are not alone eh,
UK Wolves,

Icanseeatoms

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi. I know what you mean about the internet; information on demand. I love it too. I've always been a bookworm and have always read books and now there's the internet and ATS. I could read all day, and sometimes I do. Welcome and have a great day.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome welcome

Keep an open mind and you'll find alot of interesting things.

new topics

top topics

join