It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is sending light towards the sun?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot. I like how he clicks different filters which alter the images color, polarization and somehow people believe this is proof of something, What are his credentials? Seriously? Is he certified to even use that program? What program is he even using?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
wow!! I assumed he was gonna say something completely different, but the sun is a disk?!?! then we must not orbit around it then or of course at some time would it not appear to be a thin light in the sky? how would our spherical solar system stay cohesive? or maybe thats a nasa cover job too! someone better hurry and run those filters on pics of the earth, it might infact be FLAT!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
wow!! I assumed he was gonna say something completely different, but the sun is a disk?!?!
Well the ancient Sumerians said it was a disk, and NASA says it's a sphere and it's well known that NASA lies about everything, so what more proof do we need? No point in looking at the STEREO satellite images of the sun proving it's not a disk because NASA faked those too, right?
[/end sarcasm]

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I still watch this guys videos though, his accent is priceless in corelation with the extremely distorted ideas he presents. he reminds me of the yellow alien from aqua teens, think his name is oglethorpe.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Would a disc just be an outdated way of describing a sphere? Perhaps precise geometric names did not have widespread useage at that time.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Is every sphere also a disc, just like ever square is also a rectangle. Perhaps there are multiple correct descriptions?

From Wikipedia :
en.wikipedia.org...(mathematics)

The ball is the disk generalised to metric spaces. However, sometimes "disk" is used to mean "ball".

From the "ball" hotlink in that quote -

en.wikipedia.org...(mathematics)

A ball in the Euclidean plane, for example, is the same thing as a disk, the area bounded by a circle.

So..... Sphere / Ball / Disc / Disk can all be used synonymously.... Same thing... Definitely not a point to argue whether Sumerians called it this or that.

I do not know many naturally occuring "Flat" discs, as this seems what some people are arguing twoards. In zero gravity, objects will gravitate twoards each other into spherical shapes, similar to planet Earth.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the object to the lower left that he first points out, wouldnt that have a reverse shadow due to the emboss? or am I thinking of it the opposite way?

Is this an attempt to prove that another sun, like a possible brown dwarf Nibiru is in close proximity?
edit on 24-1-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well he does not seem to confident in his presentation, abit more professionalisim and better arguements would be nice, he made some good point but we already know nasa is full of bs and there no ttelling the truth, i mean serriosl, you would have to be a fool ot believe everything nasa tells us, the governemnt can keep there intel on wars with countries secret but space exploration and whats really out there should be kow to everyone, ufo's,aliens, other life bearing planets, threats to earth, lets start actualy looking and getting the evidence rather then coming on here and waiting to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join