It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is sending light towards the sun?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
OK in these 2 videos this man raises some interesting questions there is apparently something shining light horizontally towards the sun, there are also weird artifacts in these images, i would like to hear anyones opinion
on a explanation .

edit on 24-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

That is henning kemner..he is a fear monger...He also believes that BP released dimensional creatures during the oil spill..he also thinks that they did it to trigger the new madrid fault line...my opinion isn't for everyone but I think he believes what he says..but he is not all there...He just fear mongers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

well this thread is about the videos not about the op of the videos.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Well I guess to you source doesn't matter..but most people go by that..you want to follow a moron..by all means have fun dumbing yourself down by listening to this hack.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

oh one more thing..
for your source being a complete idiot..stop spreading crap info.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

what makes it crap info? the source of the images are from nasa? its just him presenting the info and raising the questions

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reverse image at the beginning (he even said so when he was bringing it up). This makes what is light dark and versa visa. Look at it again with this in mind and what you see is not so mysterious. I find it more interesting that there are objects there.

link   

link   

Though I completely agree, there was probably a nicer way to say that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have never heard of this guy but for sure a few things in what he is looking at have piqued my curiosity.

Just because someone is mad does not mean they won't stumble upon something worthwhile, and someone who is mad spends more time in mad topics and looking at mad things, thus increasing the likelyhood of stumbling onto something good.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
HEY MAN, the next time you name a VIDEO< try NOT MAKING THE SOUND of SUCKING on your OWN SALIVA.. I couldnt even watch the video. Gross

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I dont want to burst your bubble but if you apply an emboss filter to an image then the filter itself applies a light source in order to create the emboss effect through light and shadows.

You can even set the light direction in photoshop, so this theory of this guy is not really so smart as he thinks, its pretty moronic infact if you ask me, looks like he outsmarted himself not nasa

edit on 24-1-2011 by Impetus because: Typo

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

wasn't my video lol

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well, weather he's an idiot or not he brings up some interesting questions imoa, but in saying that I did notice when he zoomed in on the frame with the numbers in it, even the number 9 seemed to have the shadow effect...so I'm not sure what to think

Interesting all the same.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yes, let us all believe the guy who thinks the Sun is a disc and not a sphere

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What does this guy say in the OP video?

"NASA can't trick me, I'm too smart for that" referring to his belief that the image has been edited. What else does he say:

"Maybe the sun is a disc and not a sphere, like the ancient Sumerians said." (paraphrased)

Well, the ancient Sumerians didn't have the STEREO satellites looking at the sun from 2 other angles besides the one we see from Earth. So even if you don't understand the physics of why the sun must be a sphere and can't be a disc, the Stereo images should be proof. Look at this diagram of the positions of the stereo satellites:

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

If the sun was really a disc as seen from Earth, the stereo satellites would see something flat looking, not round. So this is pretty conclusive proof the sun is a sphere and not a disc, and that this guy is clueless.

Regarding other light sources hitting the sun, that would apply to all the other stars (and galaxies) in the sky, the same ones we see from Earth. But that's not what he's looking at. He's processed an image and fooled himself with his own processing. Pretty sad, really. If this guy went to school, the educational system really failed him.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow, at first I was laughing at the guy's accent. Now I can't stop watching. Very, very interesting. I am no expert on any of this, but what he presents certainly looks compelling. And we all know NASA is hiding much from us.

Thank you, S+F

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Now I can't stop watching. Very, very interesting. I am no expert on any of this, but what he presents certainly looks compelling.
You find it compelling that he thinks the sun is a disk instead of a sphere?

I don't think you have to be an expert to have an opinion on that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join