It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, Help!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It is 11:59 Central standard time. I awoke from i dont know what it was, hence why i need help. all i know is when i "awoke" i felt what i felt to be a knee behind my lower back, and i felt as if there was a presence there, and i could not move, and i could not talk, not one word.. i tried to turn to see what it was, but couldnt. then after quite a struggle, i finally could move, and now, im writing you this.. and it gets weirder.. here is what i was dreaming about before i "awoke" I was having a dream, It was about a sports stadium being built for my hometown highschool football team. I remember them arguing about price, and how being indoors at night people thought they had to have sunglasses, ect (i know, usual silly dream) and i saw my dad. (he's been dead for over a year now) He was in that dream, then it switched over to a dream about his funeral, which wasnt the same as his actual funeral. I had to rush down from work, and i remember being dressed in all black, but then i see him at his own funeral.. i know, usual weird dream, but then my dream switches back over to the stadium, and i still see my dad, except now, we are in a back part of the stadium, and i see him, but he's a shadowy figure, and is walking up some stairs. then he dissapears, and i hear someone say, (all i know is that the person said this, i dont remember seeing a face or a body or anything) "sometimes they just cant let go, maybe he hasnt finished yet" and then i "awoke" to the knee in my back, and i felt like i was being possessed by a dark figure that wouldnt let me go. I am still having shivers up and down my spine. Is this what they call sleep paralysis? or is this a possession? also, when i actually a woke, there for a second i swear i could hear whispers.. im actually afraid to go back to sleep. please help.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
rockin dream hey
go back to sleep quick and find out for yourself
!

we definatly leave our bodies in our sleep so its safe to say maybe other entities come into our sleep and our bodies and control them while we are gone

why the sports stadium tho?

you have the answers just dig deep.

also look out for some signs the next cple of days and report back on them
as small or as large
edit on 24-1-2011 by questcequecest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

Some will tell you its sleep paralysis, others will tell you its aliens then you have the ones who tell you it’s a succubus.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You may want to go see your family doctor, or pyschologist, and tell them what you wrote here... perhaps there is something psycholgically wrong with you?!?!
One thing is for certain you have to go back to sleep, you have no choice in the matter.. and No I can assure you its not as melevalent as you think... hahah its just you having an over active imagination.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Some will tell you its sleep paralysis, others will tell you its aliens then you have the ones who tell you it’s a succubus.

It wasn't a succubus silly, it was quite obviously, an incubus.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

In all seriousness I suggest praying for your dad before you go to sleep and be persistent until there's a clearing for you both. Either you need to do the work of letting him go, or him you, or both, but someone's hanging on.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, by heart goes out to you, it's never easy.

Love him into the light. That's my advice, since you asked for help.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
4:07 am. I just woke up again. It just happened again. same feeling, knee behind lower back, felt like i couldnt move, no matter how hard i tried. This time I couldnt fight it off, i had to wait till it released me from its grip. All i know is my dad wasnt in my dreams this time. Im tryng to think hard on what my dream was about, but i am sure he wasnt there. and if it was aliens, why twice in one night? and the incubus? possibly. who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

I dont know why the sports stadium.. ive had that dream before, but without the last feeling.. i repeat dreams sometimes..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I was just kidding about the incubus. No incubuses or succubusses, no worries.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And thanks for the advice.. I try talking to my dad all the time. maybe its me, maybe its him, maybe its a little of both.. who knows.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Something's bothering you. That much is pretty clear. Not to dismiss the possibility of an aggressive passed entity with its knee in your back, but the potential does exist for that to be a psychosomatic reaction to an unresolved issue with your dad. I only offer this due to the obvious connection between this knee in the back and the dream that featured your father so prominently.

Are you a guy, and did you have one of those high school sports relationships with your dad that many guy have as they become teenagers? If so, did it go well, or was it difficult (as it generally is for guys who have dealt with that version of dad-son "bonding") I know a lot of guys who'd probably nod their heads in understanding in one of their pals told them that they dreamed of their deceased dad, an "unfinished football stadium", a reference to their dad as having unfinished business, and that they woke up with a knee in their back that they couldn't explain. Not that mysterious to many guys. Most guys leave the house to start their own lives knowing that their dads see them as unfinished and not ready for prime time.

The back muscles can give you that experience, and your brain can cause that exact muscle contraction if there's a subconscious reason why your mind feels the need to go through that specific experience. The knee in the back thing is a particularly dominative, masculine move. Between that and the overwhelming presence of your dad in the first dream, I'd start with trying to determine if there's any unresolved issue between you and him. Not that it's him with his knee in your back, but that maybe it's that you either still feel dominated by him or you wish he was still around to direct you around some.

I'm not a psychologist, and I do know that paranormal stuff happens, so I'm just offering one angle as a starter.
edit on 1/24/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I dont know what it was really.. I just know that the first time, i was dreaming about my dad (which happens a couple times a month, and hasnt had this effect before) and then the second time, i remember i was getting ready for something.. my dad wasnt in that dream, but the effect was there afterwards. i could have swore that i woke up when i was feeling this, but maybe it was a part of the whole dream. but who knows.. just kind of freaked me out really.. by the way, i do remember this happening before (the not being able to move effect) i would say its happened to me about at the most 20 times in my life.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Be careful.

I have had similar experiences where the 'entity' has assumed the identity of a loved one. I have had this kind of visit all my life...

You missing your dad and talking to him a lot creates an 'in' for any entity that wants to use this gainst you.

Who would you trust more than a father you are desperate to see and talk to again?

It's hard...but stop wishing for any post-death contact with your father.

I have been embroiled in this kind of situation in dreams...I have loved the contact, but it's gotten to a point where something has not felt right and I have worked out it isnt him...or any other loved one.

I lost my beloved dad and would love to see him again...but it creates a weakness that allows an agressive entity in.

If you believe in that kind of thing!!!

And sorry, if I have assumed wrongly that you want contact with your dad.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I would smack my mate, tell him/her to take their knee out of your back and stop talking in their sleep. lol.

Well that's what it sounds like to me, coupled with sleep paralysis. The dream could be a clue that your father may indeed have some unfinished business on Earth. Keep an eye out there may be more dreams that'll clue you in to helping him cross and finish whatever it is he needs to.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I dream about a baseball stadium instead but I was outside of it. From various sources, the symbol of a stadium associated with career choices or job related issues. In that case, were you having issues with your father concerning about your career choices???

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
hmm. career choices? yeah, actually. he never wanted me to serve, but i signed up, and im still in.. and i think maybe it was sleep paralysis.. and hopefully i dont end up becoming narcoleptic because of it.. i havent been sleeping well at all for a couple of months now, and i wake up in the morning feeling like i had been hit by a freight train.. even though i had "eight full hours of sleep"

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Hopefully it wasnt an entity, and just was sleep paralysis.. because the entity seemed to me to be kind of demonic/reptillian. but like i said though, i never really saw it, i just felt its knee pressed against my lower back and i felt pinned down and couldnt move. It definately felt like something was there though.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe you need a cleansing or protection ritual for the room that you sleep in and also for yourself .
what ever your faith is go ask for advice ..as they really do work.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, here i go. im about to hit the hay for tonight, hopefully this doesnt happen again, and if it does, i will be on here once again, trying to document what i felt. goodnight everyone, and pleasant dreams

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
My dreams of my parents are very frustrating as they are telling me how to live and I have to remind them that they are gone and I'll do fine alone.

This may sound stupid to you but there are a few things that influence your dreams.

What you eat during the day can cause problems as you could get a serious case of gas that hurts you to much to move. And it can hurt in your back.

Lighten up with what you read or watch on television or movies. Make it happy and not serious and dark.

I hope you can stop having the bad dreams. They can seem very real.

Nite nite and sweet dreams.

top topics

join