It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Eygptian Tomb Full of Relics and Treasures Found Deep Within The Grand Canyon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Yous arent alone with your oppinions on this side of the pond either. This subject has been covered by quite a few threads here on this site & on other sites. The Smitsonian do lie as do 99.9% of all government agencies if not all governments all over the world. It's a shame that we are the 5% of the populace that choose to question things & look deeper under the veil than TPB would like. If these next few years proficies/warnings/predictions by the ancients & also the enlightened of today are true then the world is in for some real ruckus. I suppose though that if American Idol & X-Factor are still broadcasting then the 95% that choose ignorance will still be able to wallow in its bliss. I would love for someone to be able to find some better pictures of said tombs than the ones that have come to light. The picture early on in this thread is quite a good one showing an obviously well constructed enterance but shows nothing of the wonders that may be hidden within

I do believe though that they are out there somewhere, it's just up to one of us to find them & post them here on this site, then we can
at the doubters/disinfoers/trolls. I dont know, some people if it isn't shown on that thing on the wall or in the corner that is called t.v they'll never believe
Keep on believing, questioning & researching people as Mulder & Skully put it so truely "the truth is out there"
Honour & respects to all

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Dilligaf28

I Çant access the link atm, I'm posting from my phone. But I did first come across the info on bibliotecapocalydes website, or something like that. Do a google search for grand canyon egyptians and the link will come up. I got a pdf of the actual report somewhere, ill upload when I get home. Odd the 1909-1910 annual reports are nowhere to be found. But a 1911 annual report is available

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Hi,
This must be the site you mention,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It also has the story about G E. Kincaid not, Kinkaid from March 12 1909.

More from the same site,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 25-1-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Star and Flag for you if this is real. If this is real, I call Reptillians!! What is this stuff about Egyptians in the Grand Canyon??? More like the teachers or "GODS" of Egyptians in the first place, in this case it appears to be describing reptillians. Considering the references to a snaky room, and a metal that is unknown, I call reptillians all the way!!! If this is real...good find

I like your thinking dawg, have you heard about reptillians in Superstition Mountains (AZ)?? I'm considering scouting that out for myself because I'm only 30-40 miles from the range

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
[ I'm considering scouting that out for myself because I'm only 30-40 miles from the range

I admire your courage. But do take precautions. Do not do it alone and make sure you are sufficiently trained and rehearsed properly for the search. Should the authorities stand in the way, then back off, or get the necessary clearances even right up to Congress for the approval to conduct your search. What lays inside the man carved caves are too important to humanity not to be explored or kept in the dark.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
[ I'm considering scouting that out for myself because I'm only 30-40 miles from the range

I admire your courage. But do take precautions. Do not do it alone and make sure you are sufficiently trained and rehearsed properly for the search. Should the authorities stand in the way, then back off, or get the necessary clearances even right up to Congress for the approval to conduct your search. What lays inside the man carved caves are too important to humanity not to be explored or kept in the dark.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this thread is a repeat of one of a year or so, right down to a person saying they were planning a trip to the area.

I would again advise those who believe this tale to check other newspapers of the time to find backup material that supports the contention. I doubt that it can be found except rewrites or wholesale copying of the article itself. That was very common in those days of limited communication. The 'papers simply rewrote stories that came to them via the telegraph wire.

I spent a lot of time a couple of decades ago researching the newspaper file archives at the University of Illinois. It has what is probably the largest collection of old newspapers/micros of any library in the US. I was researching the old "airship" stories of the late 1880s into the early 1900s and taking note of any unusual or mysterious "news." (Charles Fort was my hero.) I won't repeat all I said in the earlier post, but newspapers of that era CANNOT be accepted as being honest especially in such tales as this. Those were the days that are know as "yellow journalism" It is just a newspaper tale done for amusement as was typically in those days before any other mass media. That was exactly the way Mark Twain/Samual Clements made his fame, writing tall stories as a newspaper reporter about such things as jumping frogs, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

no, not a hybrid of reptillians, thank goodness!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join