It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATSNN Suggestion Box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What do YOU want from ATSNN?

We've been running for over 7 months now and we've had a spiral of growth and popularity, but we seek to please our members in the best way possible, so this is why we're asking YOU what you want from ATSNN.

What do you like/dislike?

Questions or queries feel free to ask here.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
*Bump*

This is YOUR News Portal. If it was not for the members of ATS, ATSNN would not exist. Help us transform the way News is accessed and reported.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Lets try this Again.....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Errrrr.. *thinking*...
A few ideas, some more ambitious than others!!

1. A telephone number that lets people file a voice report if they happen to be at the scene of a news event. These would be digitized and available to staff reporters to post or follow up.
  2. Some sort of visual calendar or time record of events, coloured in different categories, to make it easier to see the progression of events over time.
  3. A PR push for some mainstream coverage of ASTNN, in magazines or newspapers. BE the news.
  4. A tie-in or partnership with a TV show, where ASTNN offers content and and theme, and the producer gets a cheap program segment.
  5. Ditto with magazines.. i.e. a regular column.
  6. ATSNN video news!! Figure out some sort of automatic video message submitting message like the picture phone idea.

That's all for now.. I'll keep thinking!

[edit on 2-8-2004 by muppet]

[edit on 2-8-2004 by muppet]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You know why you're getting no response. ATSNN is function perfectly. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. Good job all.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
1) Big Mac
2) Quarter pounder with cheese
3) large fry
4) large coke

And can I get an apple pie on the side please?

Yeah I'm driven through lady, dont' spit in my food.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think some sort of radio program like www.breakfornews.com has would be great

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
I think some sort of radio program like www.breakfornews.com has would be great

It would be good if we could stream that but we'd need a solid connection and some hosts with dsl/cable

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Break for News just pre-records theirs, I guess it would work if we did it that way too.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am lookijg into getng a radoi slot at college they have it online aswell so its always on constantly and streaming over the net weater or not they would like the idea is anouther story. If not im going to look into local radion stations and 96.2fm there like an underdog of main radio here.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
How about some sort of notification system

People could privately enter their town or city, and a mobile phone number or email address. If a news submission is posted containing the town's name, ATS would send out an SMS or email to those concerned.

Numbers and email address would never need to be public, but if combined with a SMS news submission, or picture phone message, it could effectively act as a "call-out" to any other ATS users in the area who were registered.

Something like that would be really useful in cases like this afternoon's raids in the UK. Asala and I happened to be pretty close to the action.

top topics

join