It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I offer a theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Please don't bash me for sharing my opinion. I know most people who post on this section of the board will find the idea I'm mentioning possible offensive. But please keep your mind open.

I came accross this article on the net & found it intreging because it supports what I've believed all along.

"A theory proposed by Bible scholar I.D.E. Thomas asserts that the race of the "Nephilim" (meaning Giants and/or fallen ones), mentioned in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, closely resemble the alien race of the blond Pleiadian Nordics, reported to be eight to nine feet tall. The Nazis attempted to revive this mystical Aryan race in the 1930's and 1940's. Mr. Thomas believes that a hybrid offspring culminated from relations between the Nephilim and the "daughters of man" resulting in increased wickedness upon the earth; and thus evoking God's wrath in the form of the "Great Flood"."

Read the entire article here

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Interesting theory...but how much attention should a theory get when one of the sources is the following:

David L. Carrico, The Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection, 1992

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a very old theory in a new form. No offense, but nothing truly new has come about in the field of UFO/ET lore for many years. It's all rehashing by people genuinely believe that they are on to something.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

from provided link
The double-headed eagle or Phoenix is associated with the Lyrae-Greys; a trademark of the Scottish Rite branch of Freemasonry. A book describing the interaction between non-human beings from other planets and the "enlightened ones" (33rd degree Freemasons) is found in the book, The Hidden Life of Freemasonry.

That explains a lot, the guys I play golf with are using aliens to cheat! I should have known, all those ill begotten drinks at the 19th hole!

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Go ahead I laugh it up. I don't think the author was trying generalize. I think it was mentioning the occult nature of the symbolism in Freemasonry. Being that you are a Freemason your self you will of course vigorously disagree. But how often do occult members realize that they are in an occult. But that's getting off the topic. That belongs more in the secret society section of this form.

I never said that this should be accepted as the truth. The author along with my self mentioned that it is a theory.

As for it being posted here before I don't doubt that. This form has touched on such a vast number of topics it would be very difficult to bring up a topic that hasn't been touched on before. If you have seen this information before, great. But there are those who haven�t. This is why I posted.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What does it matter really as one cannot really and truly offer any absolution to the historic possibilities of the existence of the Annunaki? To say there is a Nordic connection is mistaken because all races of man are not only equal in esign but carry less than half a dozen mitochondrial DNA sequences in total. So, all the people who have and do live, all races and both genders carry no more in variation definately at best offers some concrete evidence to our unified design model.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
I think it was mentioning the occult nature of the symbolism in Freemasonry. Being that you are a Freemason your self you will of course vigorously disagree. But how often do occult members realize that they are in an occult. But that's getting off the topic. That belongs more in the secret society section of this form.

People seem to think that "occult" is a bad word. And, Christianity has done its best to make sure that IS what people think. Occult knowledge is hidden knowledge, not evil or satanic.
It really goes against Christianity to have folks going around and thinking for themselves in this matter. I believe that organized religions does not have our best interests at heart.

It seems that we fear what we do not know.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This is a very old theory in a new form. No offense, but nothing truly new has come about in the field of UFO/ET lore for many years. It's all rehashing by people genuinely believe that they are on to something.

Have to agree for the most part... The idea of aliens being the beings described in the Bible is hardly new... It's actually been discussed at quite some length...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Have to agree for the most part... The idea of aliens being the beings described in the Bible is hardly new... It's actually been discussed at quite some length...

apologizes, I will do a search for topics before posting. Sorry to offend anyone with my "rehashing".

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It wasn't meant to offend, but to merely suggest a browse of the search option, to look for those other discussions, as you might learn something, and/or want to contribute another viewpoint to such a thread. I'm not one of those who is going to close a thread because it was discussed ages ago (though the same topic in the same day will get locked...). You'll notice...your thread isn't closed....

I simply wanted to point out that the theory isn't a new one, and that you might be curious to see what others said about it, in the past. After all, that is why you posted, is it not?

No harm, no foul....

new topics

top topics

join