It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Read your post again. Your name is on the left, you are the poster responding to someone.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Okay, as some of you may know from a thread I posted a while back, I am dating a FEMA employee and I have spoken with him concerning this thread. First of all, I have known for a while that he will be attending this NLE and it's not for 10 days, it's for two or three. It's a table exercise so the supplies are not for that purpose. One other thing that is most telling and will help ease some of your minds, his children live in West Virginia and he's very excited to have them come to Missouri for the summer. If they/FEMA has something up their sleeves during this exercise I don't think he would bring them from safe and sound West Virginia here to Missouri.

Thank you for the information. I am not trying to be rude but what you need to ask is, If there is a master plan would your husband be in the loop? That kind of information would not be spread around to just anybody. I would imagine that the very top brass would know of such a plan. I am in no way doubting that your husband is a FEMA representative or employee. I am stating that he might not be in the loop if a serious situation were planned. After all, the more people that know, the more likely someone would leak the info.

Like I said, I am not trying to be rude. But the information you provided does not make me feel any better. You could be an agent of the system, you know what I mean?
edit on 24-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: know

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow... and to add to the weirdness... the headquarters and manufacturing of gov MRE's
is in Evansville IN so why would they need to take bids?
Yes this is weird. Very weird.
14 million meals will feed the entire city of memphis for a week.
Yesterday after matching the video... I was a total skeptic but now.... I AM worried.
The EMA people, they have families who live on the fault line.
Yeah I don't get it?
The stupid faults have been having earthquakes, twice a week since seismographs have been invented.
Do they have drills for California Falling into the Ocean?
I live here so yeah now I am a little freaked out, we all have the ability to make predictions, even unconsciously?
Last summer, I heard they will be closing garden of the gods and shawnee forest to the public, thought that was a rumor, how can they close a nat. park? purty weird.....sherman God save our souls.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This is disturbing,may I ask are the army out in force or visible as it would appear the satelite blackout would converge so no news media can report a build up in preparation.I mean members can only take the narraters word for it as there is nothing or will seem to be nothing on the news if its a military drill,with preplanned downed communications for the exercise.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Thanks, I am totally shocked that no one can see what is happening right under everyone's noses?
You see, training the citizens to become like the 'The Fifth Column' in V The New Series is how I see it all going down?
You go to the training sessions set up by FEMA and become an official representative of this Citizen Corps. You will be given powers to watch your neighboours, report any suspicious activity, like probably Jared Loughner behaviour. A spy in your own house, for talking sake if your son enrols.
If there is a natural disaster, you are on the ground in your town, to round up the guns, help more easily in the Martial Law set up. Would you have second thoughts in resisting a stranger or military personnel? But if it is Joey who runs the corner store, it creates all sorts of complications?
I am surprised Ventura has not been made a documentary on this very subject?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is my understanding that FEMA oversight is DHS.
As shown here in this chart.

www.whorunsgov.com...

Sorry about the late reply. Working, working, working.

Yes, that is true, but it is FEMA that comes to the rescue or is supposed to come to the rescue. How do they help us if they have no supplies or stored supplies and equipment to help us?

The so called Camps they are supposed to round us up and put us all in are just conjecture and speculation. The natural disasters are an all too often reality. What I'm saying is, if they are doing their job as they should, they are most certainly warehousing supplies. They were supposed to be doing that all along and after Katrina we found out they failed in their purpose. The only way to solve that is if they do exactly as they appear to be doing.

I find it both amusing and very hypocritical how those spreading the theory they are building camps in which to round us up and imprison us in for whatever reason, are pretty much the same as the crowd that criticized them so fully for not being prepared for Katrina.

They do as they should and store food and equipment for an emergency and they are attacked, they don't and they are attacked. If they don't have the supplies it means they want us to die, if they do store emergency needs they are doing it planning on enslaving and killing us. Either way huge numbers of people are in on it and keeping secrets.

Sometimes to see the absurdity of things, you have to lay out the facts and look at them. Like how are they going to feed and help people in a natural disaster unless they buy and store food? Whether they know something is coming or not, their actions should and would be the same, therefore the act of buying food has no hidden meaning unless of course there exists proof otherwise and it does not it seems.

It seems to me that when looking for real conspiracies this method of assuming everything or manufacturing them out of thin air does more to help hide conspiracies than to expose them. Instead of a needle in a haystack, you get a needle somewhere on mountain to find.

Is the fact that FEMA is purchasing emergency supplies odd in the slightest? No. If they are doing it in case of an earthquake that may or may not happen is that odd? No. Is it evidence they are into something other than emergency management? No. Is it wise or dumb of them to store emergency food supplies? It is clearly wise. Is there any way to twist this into proof of a conspiracy of any kind without simply inventing it out of thin air? No, it's just FEMA doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Do they know what is and has been publicly available knowledge, that there are locations where historically earthquakes or other disasters are more likely? I hope so. Does it mean they have prophetic knowledge? No. Does it mean a conspiracy to hide the coming disaster from us? No.

It is good to know they are doing their jobs, just in case. Now if they were not buying supplies and the money were funneled to some other purpose, now that would be a conspiracy. If they were paying too much for the food and buying it from somebody who donated huge amounts of money to Obama or Bush, that is a conspiracy. If they bought it from a company that just hired one of FEMA's former Bosses that would be a conspiracy, just like the fact the so called Naked Scanners are being bought from the former head of HS who set up the deal before his departure. In that case though there are actual facts that support a true conspiracy.

link   
Doesn't sound strange to me. Sounds like they are wanting to be prepared short term for disasters in the near future as opposed to the distant future. Perhaps they are hoping that they can get the people helped and safe in a shorter time period then 36 months?

Maybe they don't have long term storage facilities for food? There is a large number of logical explanations that need to be explored before any one starts screaming conspiracy.
edit on 24-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: Correcting a typo.

link   

Well, I know but you wouldn't believe it. Anyway, my landlord just came over to tell me that he radio receivers from the Pine Bluff Arsanel where they store Bio Weapons have declared them off line they no longer work, which has been provided by the Government for over 20 years are cutoff and do not work. To get a radio transmitter for the Pine Bluff Arsenal you have to pay for it. That along with what has been posted in this thread is way scary for people that live here. This box they gave to every home within a 50 mile radius let us know if anything was going on, Tornados included. My landlord brought me this as I was posting about the New Madrid. Many people linked John Wheeler's death to what was really going on with the Bird Deaths In Arkansas. Also Gifford and Truton were on to the same for all three worked for a nonprofit group Mitre. Can you imagine if it came out after a 7 or 8 mag quake on the New Madrid was known beforehand, or even done intentionally. I hope by posting this, they will not do it because they are already exposed. If a quake were to happen and the Pine Bluff Arsenal helped with eliminating people with all of the Bio weapons they have, will put a real dent in the 500,000 people they find worthy to live on the Planet Earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In 2001 I had a dream where I was taken straight up above northeastern Texas. I was up high enough that I could see all the way to Michigan, my home state. The Mississippi River was as wide as Lake Michigan all the way down to the Gulf. The lower half of my state was under water on the West side. At that time I did not know anyone in Texas. Last April my son moved to Texas. Am I worried? You bet. I don't know what happened to cause the river to get that wide. All I know is I "knew" I was never going to get back to Michigan EVER again. Life had been completely changed forever.

I was very disturbed by that dream and told my family about it. I told them I was never going to cross the Mississippi River because I didn't want to get stranded on the west side of it. We ended up going on vacation to South Dakota in 2003. They reasoned with me that we weren't going to be in Texas and it would be ok. I might sound rediculously paranoid about it, but the dream really freaked me out.

I have had a pre-cognitive dream before, so I take this dream seriously. It had a strange feel to it. One of the things that freaks me out is I am not alone. Several other people have seen similar things in dreams.

I would not live within 100 miles of the Mississippi River.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

When you join you sign the official secrets act,any deviation from that will resort to imprisonment,I have relatives in the military,I`m saying no more,and have signed myself non -disclosure,its a small world.Respect your intentions and don`t take it personal, its just fact,the job ,the lively hood depend on it.I really hope this is`nt the case but there is alot of evidence of preparation for a event.In anycase ,if it is so then ,theres a preparation

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I said that on a thread about the shooting of Congresswoman Giffords and the Judge, that maybe, just maybe, they were going to expose why there was all the bird deaths in your local vicinity but I got shot down for making up a conspiracy!!!!
Thank God others think this as well?
Coolottie, thanks for your honesty and bravery. If Giffords and the judge were targeted by the 'unknowns' to shut them up at that rally about the bird deaths and exposing this de-population, then I commend the woman for standing up for your rights, just like you are tonight (its 1.25am here in the UK).

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i'm thinking that there will be no massive super earthquake.

i'm thinking that perhaps these supplies are manufactured in politically important areas represented by people who are owed political favors.

i'm thinking that this is fema/homeland security money being distributed to or washed in the direction of the areas, companies, industries who are good at "playing ball" and kicking back some of that taxpayer dough to the right person(s).

and i'm thinking that this is obama's weak attempt to perpetuate the "homeland security bubble" in a vain effort to prop up a faltering economy and to stem the continuing fall in his poll numbers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I pretty much can agree with everything in your post, with a few small caveats.

I am not convinced there is a conspiracy here, beyond the idea that perhaps FEMA is aware of
information they can not share with the public. That is typical government operations.

Aside from that, as it has been touched on here, there have been days where drills were planned, and then a real event took place. In fact, the largest ever on Septmeber 11, and we will never forget.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Could it be that they are just gathering the info for future use? Not actually buying the MRE's etc, but getting the information on how much, from what companies and how fast it can be delivered? Just a passing thought, I don't trust them, they always have some unstated motive. I've done my own planning, don't need their help.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Yes, but people are replying to post that I made under other peoples name. Not me. ?????

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I don't have a clue what you are talking about. A government website is asking for prepared meals for 140 million and more if needs for a catostraphic event in the New Madrid Fault. The government site is very specific that it is for an event in the New Madrid Fault. Go to page 9 of this site "Coolottie" . This is so furstrating, yeah! I wish I was in Munford, England in another dimentionial time experiment than just trying to get my point across on ATS. If I had known it was going to be this hard I would have said nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am not against you,infact why would they have meals ready,common sense tells people will be starving in a catastrophe.I hope that is not the case.
edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The reason is.... ... .. wait for it... some borderline mentally retarded gov't worker thought 36 months was a long time. Occams razor lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Kalenga Did Not POST THIS, COOLOTTIE, DID. Are I should just shut my mouth because someone is protecting me....Sorry. My 'Bad"

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, and information, with a variety of attitudes and possibilities.

If we have a major catastrophe such as the Madrid Fault line, or Yellowstone, then the country will be thrown into immediate chaos. Think about it. People go nuts with the opportunity to loot, start fires, and fight. The mentally ill get crazier, the drunk get drunker, the mean get meaner. And yes, the nice sometimes get nicer too.

Prisons will be possibly be damaged, and there could many escapees, with only criminality on their minds. We could see entire gangs of criminals having their way with people and property. Our children.

At that point, martial law might sound pretty good to us. It would be for our protection following such an event.

If you were roaming about half dazed, hungry and injured, and it was offered to you to join others in a temporary "trailer park", or a "tent city"; a sheltered area where you could get something to eat, some water, and perhaps medical care, would you go?

I would. So much for the dreaded "fema camps", and the heinous "martial law". It's all in how you look at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join