It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof God intended us to be Psychic, especially in the end times.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Regardless if this was information for then or now, ‘proof’ or ‘no proof’... I truly believe we are all meant to be ‘telepaths’ - psychics, etc.

I also believe TPTB know this and will do anything to stop it. Thus - fluoridated water, drugging kids from birth, the TELEVISION... etc.

If we could clean our bodies, center our minds, and block ‘them’ out - we’d be a force unstoppable.

But playing by ‘their’ rules, our bodies full of Da Big Burger with a side of Dancing with the Stars? We’ve not got a chance.

peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

"I guess the inquisition got it wrong to burn the witches"

Morally wrong yes but fully in line with the teachings of the Bible itself. Exodus 22:18 says: "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." and in Leviticus 20:27 it says:

27A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Source

As with the others in this thread I'm still waiting for proof or anything of substance regarding God or psychics. I generally do agree that there is an increase in prophecy, unfortunately for that Bible verse the increase in prophecy hasn't led to an increase in prophetic accuracy. In other words there's plenty of people making predictions and those that come true are generally within the realm of statistical chance.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I am leaning towards thinking that the events in Revelation may have passed. I don't know though because Revelation isn't the only Book of prophecy in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

I feel like a stalker now, just sitting here waiting to reply...but, then, I've got nothing better to do, 'cause the power's out, so here it goes...

Save for a couple sentences, it certainly has. The majority was fulfilled between AD 70 (the destruction of Jerusalem) and AD 476 (the fall of Rome). The only thing we're waiting for is Revelation 20:7-15.

The other day, I asked a woman who the Revelation was written to. She eventually answered, to the churches (specifically, 7 churches in Asia Minor). She's one of the only people who's ever answered that question correctly, when I've asked it. And, as soon as she said it, she understood a little more than she did before...if Revelation wasn't written to us, then why do we think there's much of anything in it that's still future to us?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
"I am the first and the last, the alpha and the omega."

I am also rather enamoured with the image of the Bride and Bridegroom calling people to come and drink the living water of eternal life, flowing between two trees, with the tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil, conspicuouly absent.

We're still in duality now, and have yet to come to the end of time, so to speak, and to understand what this scripture means (sorry for any lack of sciptural accuracy).

There is also the one who overcomes, who is given the white stone, as well as the rider on the white horse.

It is important to remember that these things, and the whole biblical frame really is the story about US, even today. It's a mistake in a way to suggest that the Bible and Biblical prophecies no longer apply to us, as present revelation.

Sometimes I think I am the Bride of Christ, albeit not the perfect wife I must admit..

And I've already been through the stars falling and all the mayham and breakdown, surely all that insanity was good for SOMETHING..?!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
It is important to remember that these things, and the whole biblical frame really is the story about US, even today. It's a mistake in a way to suggest that the Bible and Biblical prophecies no longer apply to us, as present revelation.

Certainly, the whole Bible still applies to us. But, that's because the whole Bible is the revelation of God's plan of salvation. That revelation was complete with the appropriately-named Revelation given to John, but it's definitely still applicable today. But, looking for further prophecy is a mistake. We have all we need: "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit" (Acts 2:38). The whole Bible is a lead-up to that (the Gospel), and that most certainly still applies to us.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well, I find this preferable to thinking that you're special somehow. Knowing God's message, and keeping it, is it's own reward. Around the late 80's I was given some stuff that felt like it dropped out of the sky, so I wrote it down. I recall there was a swirling of ridicule involved, that was to last some time, so I distributed some copies to associates. Then, you have to drop out of sight so that the bonos can grab glory, and sell the wrong message, so they can be as piggly wiggly as possible. What does God know, anyway....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Can I still be the Bride of Christ depicted in the very last page of the Bible..? Can I be the white horse and rider who's every arrow flies straight to its mark?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The Kingdom, the Body of Christ, the Bride, the New Jerusalem, the mountain of Zion (all names for the same thing - the Church)... she's here now, and anyone who has repented, confessed, and been baptized is a part of her

That's the full Gospel. It's what Christ told His followers to take to the whole world - which has also already been accomplished:

Colossians 1:22-23
But now he has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation - if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I've heard that an esoteric interpretation of Revelations suggests that many facets of it are referring to the kabbalistic tree of life and elements of the human being transformed into the image and likeness of Christ.. could that have any validity?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

i live this prophecy everyday! once the third eye has been opened the universe will pour it's magic into it!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I attended that Dio concert in Toronto btw, way back in 84 I think it was, it was how shall we say, a trip!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Regardless if this was information for then or now, ‘proof’ or ‘no proof’... I truly believe we are all meant to be ‘telepaths’ - psychics, etc.

I also believe TPTB know this and will do anything to stop it. Thus - fluoridated water, drugging kids from birth, the TELEVISION... etc.

If we could clean our bodies, center our minds, and block ‘them’ out - we’d be a force unstoppable.

But playing by ‘their’ rules, our bodies full of Da Big Burger with a side of Dancing with the Stars? We’ve not got a chance.

peace

It's all free will, people choose to buy tv's and watch others through it. If there are PTB they wouldn't need to do anything directly against the population, just keep them in the dark. The only way out of the dark would require a massive change in society which even TPTB couldn't pull off.
edit on 24/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

dio is something special man...if u watch interviews with him and read his lyrics he is constantly talking about doorways and bridges and what not he meditated and tried to drop the ego...i would say in the music universe

dio is jus as humble as say maynard james keenan they are both jus great people who would give there shirt off their back for someone else...and i think they were put here to help those of us who listen to them...ascend!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
Unfortunately, that's not speaking of our times, today. That was Peter quoting the Prophet Joel and saying it was being fulfilled THEN, in Peter's time. Read all of Acts 2 in context (I do mean all of it). The pouring of the spirit was fulfilled at Pentecost (Acts 2:1-4), and the gifts (prophesying, etc.) was also fulfilled at Pentecost (and in the years immediately following).
And, before anyone says that "the last days" refers to our time, consider this:

Hebrews 1:1-2
In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

The "last days" began when Christ came the first time.
The last days actually refer to the era of the church from Pentecost to the return of Christ. Since Christ hasn't returned yet the prophecy has not been completed yet, so he's right. I do feel that in these days many more people are having dreams and visions, call it a sixth sense if you will.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

"I guess the inquisition got it wrong to burn the witches"

-Matt

The 'physic' abilities your talking about come from demons. Now indeed God will pour out His spirit in the end times, and people will prophesy and see visions, but it will be from God. Not from demons. God warns us to stay away from spiritists and mediums.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I cant say in your statement of any proof but of a excellent opinion and if someone wanted to explore the theory at what length would they go. Unfortunate in my belief we are also close to the time of the antichrist. So mainstream christianity would try to strike down any popularized prophecy. But where in the bible did it say that there would not be any more prophets if people could see visions back then why cant they now? and why shouldnt they pursue it.

I have been studying shamanism lately only as a study and it is across the religeous spectrum from africa to south america. Through chanting or hallucinagenic drugs they travel to the spirit world and are greated by theyre power animal and the animal will answer there questions or take them on a spiritual journey to show them a revelation that helps them better understand the world through a higher state of consciousness why would God not want the same from his believers.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

I didn't really, think of 9-11 when I was posting. I was thinking more of ecological changes.

Again Im no expert, but i do my best within the limits i was blessed with to try not to screw up too much in the eyes of god.

Only the ego judges!

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I saw "proof" in the thread.....I'm still waiting.

Yeah I'm still waiting for the 'Proof' of God's existence in the first place.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

I saw "proof" in the thread.....I'm still waiting.

Starred! can we please get past "PROOF" threads; Especially from "The: I Know it's true! the bible said it right there in the bible" ; folks??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join