It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Questions to the Owners and all Sub-Authorites of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's the question ... Can ATS take the most factual and of sound logic posted by ATS'ers and compact this information into a report?

I'm not suggesting ONE report obviously but into multiple reports of like material to make information readily and easily accessible and comprehensible?
edit on 23-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ha.
I'd love to see that.
The editing process would look like a cross between Gladiator and Citizen Kane.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Would this not be made into something plausible through algorithms? It does seem plausible no?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They already did something like this.

There is a book you can get called "Above Top Secret" I believe, that is packed full of content pulled directly from this website.
link to Jim Marrs "Above Top Secret"

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thank you MODS for placing this thread into the appropriate forum.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

You might find the book Above TopSecret of interest.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
They already did something like this.

There is a book you can get called "Above Top Secret" I believe, that is packed full of content pulled directly from this website.
link to Jim Marrs "Above Top Secret"

thanks Muzzleflash ... I will look into this. But none the less I believe that logical and philosophical reports (of sound logical mind) should have a place where it may be easily accessible due to the fact that these reports would (hopefully) present the majority by those of scientific, spiritualist, and political of mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
reply to post by badgerprints

Would this not be made into something plausible through algorithms? It does seem plausible no?

Plausible.....yeah, I guess.

Likely...not really. For every fact on this site there are 10,000 opinions to cover them up.

The Jim Marrs book does a pretty good job of condensing the major ones into a digestible format but if you really want an idea of what's going on you are in for years of study and reading. Even then, most of what you know will boil down to common sense and gut instinct.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
In Norse Mythology, Odin the Father of the Gods was willing to part with one of his eyes in exchange for all the knowledge and wisdom in the universe.

Assuming all the knowledge and wisdom of the universe is here on ATS what body part would you willingly give up to make this learning it all a quicker, easier and surer thing!

Now before you say an eye too, let's face there has been a lot of inflation in the last few thousand years and an eye probably does not buy what it once did!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What a shame, I was interested until i saw who Authored it.

Having a small team of people designated to pulling content off the forums, researching it for its credibility, then publishing them as PDF files to be stored in a central directory would be easy enough..

Wonder how much Marrs made from that book

new topics

top topics

join