It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Approves Nonexistent Product from Nonexistent Company for Human Testing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyOscar

and thank you very much for the additional link!

from your link:

FDA failed to exercise its authority until a month after the violations were reported by the NY Times and the WSJ.

on second thought be very very disturbed

edit on 25-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added quote & additional comment

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Made the decision a long time ago not to trust the FDA or AMA. I realized that they could care less about the "patient" and only the money.

My doctors really do not like me because I challenge their findings. I read up on the latest medications and treatments in both main line medicine and natural cures. All ranges from antibiotics to skin care. If I find the two can mix at any point, I make suggestions...I ask questions. Now when I have to make a medical visit...I'm usually rushed in and out as quickly as possible so no one has to speak with me. They have been surprised by what I do know, and ask how I dare question them. They have the training, I should not speak as if I know what I am talking about. blah, blah, blah....

Everyone is so busy trying to make money from top to bottom that the patient (public) doesn't matter. I have posted there are many drugs that the FDA should take off the market because of their potential for damage...but they will not...they make too much money off of them...

Cure sicknesses??? Be a true healer, if you are a doctor....not happening....there's NO MONEY in it. Hippocratic Oath?...ummmmk....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nice find OP.

Curse those Rubberstampers! No soup for you!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join