It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Mass Chemtrail Video Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
On the 21st January 2011. the UK and Ireland were bombarded with an onslaught of chemtrails
that turned a beautiful sky into a chemical polluted stain in the sky, which continues to today.

This video presents video evidence from the UK and Ireland which shows these chemtrail planes
destroying a natural skyline in their evil agenda. We also see the female RTE Ireland weather
forecaster on 21st January, become extremely uncomfortable

www.disclose.tv...

She has to lie through her teeth and even 'hint' that she does not believe a word she is
saying about these ''so called contrails'' (her words in the forecast) You even have to feel
sorry for her to have to lie to the public about the blatant chemtrail or geo-engineering attack.

See the 'chemtrail video evidence from a wide range of UK Ireland areas on 21st January 2011

and also see the UK Govt agenda from the House of Commons on Geo- Engineering 'March 2010'

UK Govt Climate & Energy Minister Jean Roddock -page 21. states there is ''a danger in adopting
a Plan B' - that is research into geo-engineering. You must get a copy! The link is not working.

Good luck to the geniune ATS team

edit on 23-1-2011 by deprogrammer because: too big a title and naivity on the forum with news and style

edit on 23-1-2011 by deprogrammer because: FORGOT TO UPLOAD THE LINK --SORRY!

edit on 23-1-2011 by deprogrammer because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by deprogrammer because: TOO MANY UNDERSCORES IN LINK

edit on 23-1-2011 by deprogrammer because: COMPLICATIONS WITH LINK

Mod Edit: Fixed video link.
edit on 23-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Dear deprogrammer

Your link to the video is not working.

Second line, link to the video is not working.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good post. S & F
I found this creepy commercial while you where fixing your link.
(Hope my link works)

If the link won't work it called "Something I recently noticed on the chemtrail O2 advent"

I was intrigued by the "space mirror" reference in your video. Gonna go look it up now.
edit on 23-1-2011 by windword because: My link isn't working

edit on 23-1-2011 by windword because: trying to get my link to work

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I can't get my link to work!
Anyway its a youtube vid called "something I recently noticed in chemtrail O2 advert. Very creepy commercial featuring chemtrails but advertizing a company called O2.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

There you go
edit on 23-1-2011 by Shenon because: You missed the - as did i at first

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nice video but I would like to get an answer from you about the contrail evidence I dug up on your other thread. I might have run into diffeculty relaying the message of relative humidity having everything to do with these contrails staying in the sky. It was easy all I did was google some quick information on contrails and how humidity and altitude affects a jet contrail. So please if you have any questions relating to my explanation feel free to ask.

]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread653895/pg1[/url]

Now I am no expert but I learned a quite a bit when I looked this info up. It seems to me that you are not interested in information, only speculative inconclusive data that you take and twist into your own little fact base claims. I see you keep making threads to support your cause and by absolutely refusing to take time to look at data that can confirm why these contrails stay in the air so long does nothin for your cause. So please if you take time to make these threads, then please take time to respond to the information that I or anybody else brings to your attention, unless you plan on doing another hit and run thread. I will welcome any questions you may have.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Can someone find a different copy of the news clip from the OP?

I understand the necessity for ads on web-pages, however I do not shave my legs, and the Veet ad that keeps playing drowns out anything in the main video.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Still no sign of the OP. Keep on a pumping them threads that you do not follow up on. Please do not make any more threads. You are taking up space for the people who care about real subjects and want to learn something. I am frustated with your tactics.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

sorry about the video upload problems. = the video about 21st January 2011 chemtrails

it`s at disclose.tv .. Now on page 3..or 4 by now (new videos) .. entitled

' UK CHEMTRAIL ATTACK THE VIDEO EVIDENCE'

Its Frustating providing a link and failing .. but anyone can re-upload this for ATS under a new title

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

hello. this is my first time here on this site and speaking about the "TRAILS" with anyone other than my bro-in-law.
we live in south florida and see the "TRAILS" a lot here. it is no secret. we all can see them. when i read comments and articles about them they seem to be lacking the next step. the next level of questions that pry a little bit deeper. here are a few examples i am referring to.
1. where do the planes take off from. its obvious they exist. so where do they maintain them. there cant be a central location because it happens all over the world.( which leads me to my next question)
2. do they do any mid air re-fueling. who supplies the fuel and services to do so. there has to be some sort of paper trail, no pun intended. with the high amount of fuel they use daily, seems like someone would notice large amounts being purchased.
3. communications !!!!!!! who is guiding them from the ground? who is keeping commercial planes clear of collision, near misses or visual proof from thee passengers? and what frequencies are they using? can they be intercepted?
4. my last one, i promise.......has anyone seen the documentary," What in the World are They Spraying" ??
and what did some of you think after watching? Thank you for your time in reading this.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
think I am on the right post now
just a theory; our DNA is changing to adjust to our present lifestyle of microwaves and toxins that have been released since the industrial revolution, I just have a thought that if this process is done slowly then our DNA could change to b...e able to cope with aluminum and barium. Is this the purpose and if so why would we want to be able to cope with this, some sort of strategy to evolve, evolution to live in different purposes and if so where did they get this info and why,? alien life to be able to mix maybe. there is lots of sightings of UFO orbs since this started!

Sean Trow I just don't buy weather control (climate control)l, doesn't make sense

There is no global warming if anything it is cooling which I provide the info about this i wrote in 2006
www.associatedcontent.com...

new topics

top topics

join