It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Important Question From A New Member!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Although I have already participated in other threads on ATS, I wanted to ask ATS members a question in the Introductions Forum here to gauge a response. My introduction will contain a little bit of my history as well as a question which i deem important to myself (and I hope the ATS community).

After almost two decades of philosophizing and researching conspiracies I have come to the conclusion that what I most excel at is questioning. When I say questioning I mean questioning everything. My problem is that I spend so much time questioning that I do not always have the time to search for the answer. In fact I question so much that there is no way for myself to find all the answers especially if I want to have a somewhat functioning social life as well as employment to sustain my family. Have I come to a place where my questions will not only be possibly answered but add to logical and sound discussions that may result in answers? I am in no way implying that I have an advanced knowledge in all fields thus my reason for joining this site. Will ATS'ers be intrigued or possibly help?

Peace & Respect

AS

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Well you will certainly get many answers but it's up to you to decide if they are the correct answers..

Ohh, and you will also see there are many more questions for you to ponder.
So maybe you'll need to skip the family stuff.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Oh man.
Almost Everybody here has an answer. An answer that won't concur with everyone else but they will have an answer. Of course as soon as you get that answer there will be plenty of others to tell you that you are a fool if you listen to that idiot who gave you n answer to your question in the first place.

Your answers will have to come from common sense and an open mind. You will come across an infinite number of answers here and a few of them might even be true.

Hope you enjoy.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I'm reading your question right then yes, there are experts here in all fields, and there are people that will go out of their way to research the answer.

There are trolls to, not too many thankfully, and they are usually exposed or banned.

There are also people who are stuck in their beliefs and no amount of evidence or common sense will change their minds.

But for the most part, you will get good well educated answers from some decent people.

Welcome to ATS.
edit on 23/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There are also people who are stuck in their beliefs and no amount of evidence or common sense will change their minds.

Agreed, like them fools that blindly believe the Governments report on 9/11

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Oh Blacky you crazy individual.

Now you see, BiB is one of those you cannot convince, HOWEVER, in other topics he/she (sorry Black, not sure) can bring some really good ideas and constructive arguments.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow, yeah I should have expected this to begin with after all I am somewhat versed with conspiracy theories. should I infer that that answers that I've received so far is the fact that most discussion here is conspiracy related?

Thank you to those who have replied
All information is most definitely welcome!

BTW: I'm already putting up my shields to answers until I myself determine what is truthful.Determining truth itself can be a minefield no doubt. LOL
edit on 23-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Ya can't blame me. you left that line wide open..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: Posted to Mods

top topics

join