It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean teen Matias Rojas stands up to David Rockefeller in Chile - Video from alexjones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

See from 2:51 ..

The kid stands up to David Rockefeller while he exits out of the Santiago airport .. Wonder if this video is the sign of things to come ...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This video is a sign that David Rockerfeller has nothing to do with any NWO or secret powerful organization since this little kid has gotten as close as 1 meter from him, and it doesn't look like any security is even existing or trying to make the kid go away.

Note that the kid is shouting and being aggressive towards Rockerfeller.
If Rockerfeller and his family has the world by the balls like many here suggest, I strongly doubt that anybody will be able to get as close to him as seen in the video, specially yelling and shouting.
I strongly doubt that a person that supposed to be a part of an organization that "rules the world" will be traveling in a foreign land with no real security covering him at all.

The author of this video put the theory that Rockerfeller are a part of the NWO (if there's even such a thing) to rest. It destroyed that theory so hard that some conspiracy theorists even claim that this video is a part of an NWO disinfo program.

No need to add anything further.
edit on 23-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I kind of disagree with you on that regard.

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

from en.wikipedia.org... (apparently quoted from his Memoir)
He's obviously interested in the movement towards New World Order, whether or not people believe he's involved.

The OTHER important thing to keep in mind is that we can't be writing off people just because of this one video. David Rockefeller is getting old! He's in a wheelchair. His arrival was unannounced and not disclosed to the press/public. So, if no one knows he's coming why would he need so much security? It's also apparent that this Chilean boy, Matias, is not really much of a threat. He's yelling and shouting, sure, but obviously has no intention of harming David Rockefeller. Basically, what I am getting at is: why would David Rockefeller make a spectacle of himself with a ton of security in Chile?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Give me a break.. Even medium corporation CEOs get more security than this.

And what's all this about "nobody knows he's coming so no need for security" ?

Does Putin travel alone if nobody knows he's coming? Do the secret service agents neglect Obama when he's going somewhere unannounced?

Excuse me for using Obama and Putin as examples due to them probably being the most secured persons on earth, but this analogy applies like I said even to small-time business men that have security.

IMO, if this guy travels alone and nobody even cares that a young screaming man is approaching him, this guy ain't got no ties with no NWO.

Again, this is my opinion and I don't want to start a tiresome argument about it so let's just agree to disagree I suppose.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

I don't believe in argument! It's nonsense. I believe in good debate and learning from other people.
I definitely understand what you are trying to say. This really isn't something I think is a big deal either. Apparently arriving for vacation? And supposedly this is not the first time he's been confronted either.
tobefree.wordpress.com... es/

But good for the Chilean boy and his feelings of liberation!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i have to agree with you on that one brother, he would have a load of bodyguards around him especially if rockefeller knew that the public is growing suspicious. i also think alex jones is a super huge disinfo agent, if all that he says is true why the hell is he still alive? wouldnt he have been victim to an assasins bullet paid for by the elite? i think hes as well as many others are trying to prevent us from moving on to a type 1 civilization.

Semper Fidelis

edit on 25-1-2011 by MarineGeekFish because: forgot to add words

edit on 25-1-2011 by MarineGeekFish because: forgot to add words

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
David Rockefeller did alot to further the NWO agenda but he's 96 now and more then likely not the one pulling the strings anymore he helped out the elites and now i'm sure some one else from his family or one of the other powers that be are pulling the strings now, David Rockefeller has probably in there eyes out lived his usefulness and there on to the next string of puppeteers who are hiden in the shadows learning from David Rockefellers mistake of putting himself out there so much, i wouldn't be suprised at this point if TPTB wanted him dead, one thing i can guarantee is the puppet masters pulling the strings now do have security and a ton of it...

new topics

top topics

join