It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Leaping/ pre-cog dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello, its been awhile since i have posted on the site. I have been extremely busy with school, work and my (now ex) girlfriend. Alot has happened recently, i have started to inch my way towards awareness, i am taking a step back and gradually becoming an observer in this world of ours. I am starting to see through the illusions of this reality and see deeper into the bigger picture, or ultimate reality as i call it. Anyways i have had interesting dreams following my nightly meditation, a few have proven to be pre cognitive and paned out in the following day or week, others have seemed other worldly, out of our deminsion. One that has stuck out is one i had about four nights ago. I was driving with my father (who has for the past year been doubling as my spiritual guide, helping me open my eyes to the greater reality and energy work) and he sat motionless in the seat next to me. I rounded a corner by our house that has an extremely steep drop off with no guard rail (he lives in the mountains) as we rounded it i lost control of the car, as we spun off the edge my dads once motionless body turned and said "choose your next move carefully" remembering the idea of quantum leaping/Quantum Suicide i focoused everything i had into bringing us into a different reality, and poof, there we sat in my driveway we had pullled out of ten minutes before the incident, my dad fully animated and talking as he usually is. The reason i post this is because all of my dreams have been revelent to me in one way or another, they have showed me my future, they have showed me alternate endings, and they have helped to open my eyes. This is one dream i am not sure how to interput. What are your thoughts? (i apologize for my spelling and choppiness of the post, i am in a rush to meet my folks for dinner but i wanted to get this post off)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm no expert in dreams, or quantum leaping for that matter, but I saw no one has posted yet so I'll entertain ya. Maybe it meant nothing at all. Maybe this one was just a normal dream. Maybe it was meant to tell you that you have the ability to quantum leap? Maybe there will be more dreams that follow that will point you in the right direction of accomplishing this? I take it you knew about leaping before the dream? Is it something you talk about with your dad? Can he supposedly quantum leap? Just curious on more of the background info. What do you think the dream could have meant, any ideas?
On a side note, have you ever seen the show quantum leap? It's kind of a corny 80's show but worth some good laughs if you're into that. Theres something about 80's media that I just like. Netflix has it on instant streaming.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Haha thank you for the reply, i have never seen the show but ill have to check it out granted im on netflix as we talk. As for knowing about quantum leaping previous to the dream, i did. I had done a research paper about it and studied into it on my own. I find it a very intriguing topic. Ill keep you updated on any other odd dreams, as for my dad i meet with him on Wednesday so i will have to ask him about this. He is cappable of some pretty extraordinary things so i wouldnt put this by him. Thanks again, i think this post was for for me to just get it out of my head anyways.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If I had a dream about bilocation, I would not categorize it as a "common" dream. I would say you had an advanced dream regarding theoretical physics. The ability to see yourself some where else and instantly appear.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Sorry I can't offer much help on this but I do find it very interesting. I look forward to hearing what comes of this and what your dad has to say about it. Please do keep me posted, I'll be checking in. Definitely check out the show, it's so goofy. By the way, I like your signature, nice quote!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Well I would say the interpretation is completely up to you. But I would like to share that I would very much believe what you're saying regarding alternate endings and choices in precog dreams. I recently was discussing this in another thread -
premonition dreams working as warnings thread
I had a few premonition dreams that were exactly what you're describing, alternate endings. In this case they were the negative endings and I always had a strong feeling of their importance even before I knew how they would relate.

I've also had a whole lot of alien invasion/staged invasion takeover mass chaos dreams, which I feel are an alternate possibility to what I really would like to happen.

That's a really interesting dream and it sounds to me like you're onto something. I just wanted to let you know that I can certainly relate and think it's a very fortunate and powerful thing to have strong feelings from dreams and occasional precog dreams.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
i apologize for flaming and bring back this extremely dead thread but i find it extremely important and do not wish to post a new thread, considering i just got done making one. My hope is that i can catch some of the posters above.. I have been doing a lot of thinking about this whole quantum leaping and just teleportaion theory in general. It sounds far fetched but bear with me.. We are all made of cells, all cells are made up of atoms, everything around us.. be that air, water, rocks, trees, EVERYTHING is made up of atoms. The same atoms that make us up make of the air you breathe. If you were able to harness yourself at a molecular level, atomic level rather, quantum travel would be possible. If you could bring awareness to that level, there is no reason that your atoms could not pass through the atmospheres atoms at a speed of which light, or sound, does. When you apply the idea that time is non existent to this (in the greater reality time does not exist, it is a concept us humans developed to help us understand the world around us. We have just got so caught up in the idea of 'time' [we base our lives off it] that we deny the fact that it is non existent) you would, in theory, be able to travel through the fabric of time as you would travel through the air, or 'teleport' as i just mentioned. Having molecular, let alone atomic, control of ourselves is something no one has touched upon. It is such a far fetched idea that it does not even enter our minds as plausible. Sorry for this jumbled mess of a topic, as I take on each new day, awareness brings me new ideas and new logic. I hope it makes enough sense to have a good talk about

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

I think you're onto something a bit here. Although we could call it many names, I'm thinking that people who could teleport (I've heard stories of a couple monks capable) science would want to give it an explanation, and yours seems to fit the bill.

I was talking with a friend of mine about telekinesis and I've always had a hard to understanding how it would work, even though I'm very certain it has happened and can happen. He summed it up very quickly.
From a meditation view, imagine your ability to calm your mind/body/spirit and feel your energy, and feel your consciousness.

Now imagine if you were able to actually move your consciousness to the object you desire to change and take that action.
Perhaps an astral traveling thing? But maybe not. Either way, you must become one with the object you wish to take action on. Then all you have to do is think it.

I guess that could go into the atomic level thing you were talking about. the ability to swim our way through the empty spaces of atoms would be the key part I think.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

I could not agree more, in my teachings it has become apparent to me that the reality around us can be manipulated rather easily, its just all about how you percive it. I have watched two people in my life perform telekinetic abilities, one of which being my father (who i refer to as my mentor, and guide) It is very strange to watch and feels like it shouldnt be possible, yet you just witnessed it with your own two eyes. The ablility to do so, as you said, comes from the ability to connect yourself with the object, rather, becoming one with the object. It helped me to explain this in my own head when i came up with the atomic theory and moving it using those manners. Illusions and Johnathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach are two books that have heavily influenced my thinking. Check them out, both extremely easy reads but have the deepest meaning i have read in black and white.
I feel like i have been on the threshold of these abilities for a couple weeks now, i feel that giving myself that understanding has opened the door wide, now it is just time to apply what i have known all along. That is truly the amazing part about all this, after the idea dawns on you, you feel that you have known it all along. An easy task to preform that quickly shows you the power you hold is cloud bursting, or simply dissapating a cloud with thought. I actually only tried this for the first time a few weeks ago as i sat in a park with my girlfriend, it amazed the # out of me when it actually worked. You bring awareness to a particular cloud and begin to remove it from conciouness, you help it to escape and release, the same as you would when putting a flame out with thought (i have witnessed my dad doing that, quite amazing). Slowly (until you get better at it) the cloud breaks apart and is finally gone. I did it a few times then told my girlfriend to look at thins big dark cloud, within three minutes it was gone as she couldnt believe it.
Anyways, i believe that this all ties in with the atomic theory, and that by using your energy you can manipulate objects, and even yourself, at a molecular level. Whether that be using it to travel, move objects, or burst clouds.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ka119

Oh yeah, Illusions and Jonathon LIvingston Seagull are excellent. Illusions changed my life and remains the most influential book I've ever read. Love it!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

I absolutely agree. I look at the world in a totally different way ever since i read that. Thats where all this came from actually, when they talk about materilizing through walls, the ground, ect. this all just popped in my mind.

new topics

top topics

join