It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M NEW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'm new at this. I've only been using the internet for 2 months, and this is totaly new to me. My e-mail address is available, so feel free to contact me. Also, I messed up with my Avatar. I'm not what you'd call "computer-savy", but bear with me, I learn fast!

TRUST NO 1

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'M NEW TOO! NOT SO NEW TO THE INTERNET OR TO THE WORLD OF CONSPIRACY BUT NEW ON ATS!

GREETINGS TO YOU ALL!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hello TrustNo1, welcome aboard. Dont worry, I've been on the net for four years and I'm still learning. There are alot of computer-knowledgeable members here, they're helpful. As far as your avatar, check out this thread:

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome to you also Steven.x

[Edited on 20-3-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I hope your stay is long and enjoyable. Some of us can be awefully arguemenative sometimes but don't worry, we don't bite. Stay awhile, contribute some and learn a little.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
welcome, post often and please think before you post. this is the key, if you want everyone to consider your post valid think about it first and reread it before you submit it. any way welcome and have a good time here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer
Welcome aboard. I hope your stay is long and enjoyable. Some of us can be awefully arguemenative sometimes but don't worry, we don't bite. Stay awhile, contribute some and learn a little.

Speak for yourself observer...some of us do bite, but in a playful way... (I'm just kidding ya man)
Welcome to the board.
P.S. if any newbies need help U2U me and I'll try to help ya if I can, so that you don't have to keep pestering the Mods and Admins.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey Steven.X and trust No 1. Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to your contributions to the board. If you guys have any questions dont be afraid to ask.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I guess if you are new you may not know how to U2U or for that matter what it is...

At the bottom of my post is a button that says U2U it is a kind of instant messanger. Just click on the button and send me your message.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Greetings fellow-posters and welcome to the asylum. And don't worry about "I'm new"- on ATS you'll soon feel old!
Happy posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon And don't worry about "I'm new"- on ATS you'll soon feel old!

Yeah, excessive stress here tends to age people rather quickly...
...BTW, The Admins/Mods, as the receivers of the highest levels of stress of anybody here, have all adopted the middle name of "Methusela"...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUST NO 1
I'm new at this. I've only been using the internet for 2 months, and this is totaly new to me. My e-mail address is available, so feel free to contact me. Also, I messed up with my Avatar. I'm not what you'd call "computer-savy", but bear with me, I learn fast!

TRUST NO 1

Erin,
It is good to have you aboard.
Thanks for joining.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My wishes that you find many answers to your questions, and many questions from the answers...

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To both of you, welcome aboard.

And don't forget your strait jacket and your Prozac !

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Welcome Trust No 1 & STEVEN.X , looking forward to reading some of your posts.

top topics

join