It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Have you ever seen a UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Multiple times since I was 9 or 10 years old. Most recently, a couple of years ago. All but one of those in the company of others who also witnessed whatever it was. All but one at night. No two events were the same with the exception of a bright green light that was like a ball of lightening that spread out over downtown (or south of it) but didn't repeat. That was somewhat similar to the first time when we were camped on the beach, except that repeated for awhile. I probably haven't had more than 10 sightings- give or take, but that would make too long a post to describe them.

Do I "believe" in ETs? God, I HOPE not! They are one of the only two things I fear. I don't want to know why.

My adopted sister once claimed she saw a bright green light while driving home from shopping - but sometimes I don't know when to believe her.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yes I saw a ship when I was around 7 years old. I woke up in the middle of the night with beams of light coming through my bedroom window. As I went to the window I could see a craft but mostly light in the field next to our house. (We lived out in the country) I saw two really tall skinny beings standing outside of it. I really mostly saw the outline of them because the light was so bright. I know that they were looking at me, and drew a circle with their finger in the air at me. That is all that I remember, it was super weird.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have seen many "Unidentified" Flying Objects in my short life but there is one in specific that baffles me.

Here's the story:
I was hanging out with my friends in a park and I was laying on a bench looking at the stars as I usually do.
At one point I saw a moving "Star", no blinking strobes- just a solid white light moving in a straight manner at about the same speed you would expect an object in orbit to move (like a satellite).
I thought it was just satellite (I've seen many satellites and this one looked the same), nothing special right? But just a split second after I concluded it was a satellite, it started zig-zagging!
Roughly following the same trajectory as before but now as I mentioned- ZIG-ZAGGING!

Back then I already knew enough about physics to conclude that the fast/sharp vector changes that the object underwent at such a high velocity would without a doubt generate huge g-forces which would absolutely crush any being(s) inside and even destroy the object if the forces were not somehow nullified.
I pointed at it and asked my friends if they were seeing what I was seeing since it was so unrealistic to me and they all confirmed that the object was moving and zig-zagging.

I still can't believe that it's possible for an object to make such extreme vector changes while moving at an insane velocity without being crushed by its own kinetic energy. Could someone who knows more about this subject please explain what the... is going on?

IT--

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Personally no I have not. But i know people who have. But just because I havn't seen one, doesn't close my mind to the NASA videos out there. (NFO's - Nasa Filmed Objects).

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw something strange once. I was driving home going down our long dark road late one night & saw some strange pale blue lights in the sky above a cow pasture. I know what planes look like & it was not one. I slowed down to watch the lights & they were just kind of hovering. I got home & told my dad (it was about 20 years ago when I still lived with my parents lol) and he started telling me how he has seen strange things in the sky most of his life. He wasn't calling them UFOs, but I honestly think that's what I saw & he was telling me about. He also has recurring nose bleeds & his doctors have never found the cause of the bleeding, I wonder if he was abducted & has an implant in his nose. I'm not trying to be funny, I've read stories of people with "alien implants".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
yes ive seen many out here on my farm the skys are clear no city lights or street lights ive never seen the little men but probley 12 UFO's over the years and ive posted pics here on ATS also..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join