It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure War at Critical Mass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
atleast its not all gloom and doom he writes about i can say if 1/10 of what he writes is true that would be a nice change of pace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
He claims to have had a dream that he was riding on the back of a plane, like it was a big bird, and then the plane crashed into the ocean...

He'll probably remix it with his volcano dreams and claim it was really a prediction of the Domodedovo airport suicide bomber blast that occurred 30 minutes ago!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Could be the miracle we have all been waiting for and it could be just monday.
Watching the interaction of the US and China has been very interesting lately.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whatever the case, if he left his dreams out of it he'd probably connect with and sound reasonable to a lot more people. Would love it if he was right though, clearly.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
every time i see David Wilcock's name first thing that comes to my mind is HOAXER! and things that this board most likely will censor if i write them here

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I like it nice read makes you think hard and out of the box. I hope hes right I'd like to know what happons to life after death s+f

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hmmmm. yes indeed, Mr. Wlicock may be delusional, but what if he wasn't?..ive not seen or read proof that he is or isnt...if hes not, and his claims and/or writings are all true, where is our civiliazation heading??.. then again if he is delusional, guess its just a entertaining conspiracy...
... where do we go from here?????...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Lots of disinfo agents in this thread lol

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

There's not even any info to begin with. Just some guy babbling about his dreams and prophecies

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hey, I'll see you all at the 'I toldya so Party' hosted by Steven Greer and where I will be sucking on David Wil's cock.

Anyone coming, rsvp soon please.

edit on 25/1/11 by galactictuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is no evidence what so ever to support that claim. It just says Aliens are here to stop some force and destroy assumed technologies which are located on our planet.

Aliens mastering space travel, cloaking and 'technologies' dont need to blow their things up to remove them. And why are they located in remote areas where there is no sign of a military base? What causes them to make birds die?

When i consider the cause of the bird deaths i would say that there is an equal chance of it being either :

1) A natural, external force or phenomena concentrated within a certain area which caused their deaths. Unknown precisely.
2) Some type of weaponry, man made chemical, man made wireless/signal technology or unknown secret device caused the deaths.

Both are as likely as each other.

There is absolutely no evidence or logic to support any other claims. It borders upon lunacy and only seeks to damage ongoing debates about disclosure. And its claims like this that water down and disolve acctual debate which uses evidence, logic and sound theories which arent simply written like a fictional story/article plagued by vague assumptive ideas.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sharpy777

The theory presented here encompasses all of your reasoning

1) A natural, external force or phenomena concentrated within a certain area which caused their deaths. Unknown precisely.
2) Some type of weaponry, man made chemical, man made wireless/signal technology or unknown secret device caused the deaths.

The media have failed at strongly identifying any reason for all these deaths, despite autopsies and other investigations taking place. Some government agencies have accepted some responsibility for poisonings, but with the scale of events it sounds more like try to provide some cover to the cause, IMO. While the theory presented with this article may be a bit far out it does kind of fit. If there are any other theories I would like to hear them. Until something better comes along it has some validity for a line of inquiry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join