It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they preparing for a PRETEND event near New Madrid fault line?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If you guys look a few years back to Katrina, and the destruction of New Orleans you can plainly see that there was no rush, or even an immediate response to help save the victims and salvage what they could of the city. And I know as much as people would like to blame it all on George Bush(the lack of AIDE to New Orleans), but it was the entire governments fault. What has even become of that city...?

Knowing full well hurricanes slam into the eastern sea board of the USA with increasing power year after year we haven't heard about these kinds of preparation measures being put in place before. I think the government and military know that something seismic is on it's, but sadly I do not think all these body bags, and shelter supplies are for the general public. The US has almost half a billion people living in it, and they are preparing to save 7 million. My guess is that would include the rich, and possibly certain celebrities; all who knows who.

The US has been floating itself on it's worthless currency for two years now, it's economy keeps imploding, and it's unemployed rates are getting out of control leaving many cities teetering on bankruptcy; who knows, maybe even states too.

I don't think the US government has any plans on saving it's citizen, and in fact I have had this feeling for a year now ever since Haiti. For whatever reason since then I have had this strange feeling the US either knows of some natural destructive event that is coming which will in turn devastate a large portion of the USA, or that they more likely will be inducing some huge catastrophey with technology onto US soil. The country is in such economic shambles, the dollar is shot, the US citizens know now the Federal Reserve isn't federal at all, and the US population is far beyond sustainability, and could never come close to supporting itself now with food and natural resources.

I think a lot of people look at the underdeveloped parts of the world when the think or talk about the impending NWO's desire for world depopulation. Wipe out the poor and defenseless people right? easy? Wrong. Almost half a billion people are right in the USA, and these are the people that use up more natural resources then anywhere else on the planet; that and most of the people are bankrupt or in debt. Bingo; bye bye.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
NORTHCOM – has responsibility for a portion of these missions:

Likely they have contingencies for all sorts of scenarios from natural disaster to civil unrest. The existence of such plans is UNCLASS while the contents of such plans may be SECRET or higher. No real conspiracy there just a contingency plan.

Here are some of the plans NORTHCOM has:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b7c9c5b12db.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to a PDF about some of their missions and activities.

This one is a brief from the J6 (Communications)

I would not be overly alarmed about the existence of plans; we CONPLANs in the military for almost everything plausible and seemingly implausible from the invasion of/by Mexico to probably the arrival of Aliens (well, likely that one is Classified and denied) to nuclear exchanges followed by invasions of Russians and Chinese.

Like someone said these are Damned if we do damned if we don’t type decisions for the government. We do; we are up to something (conspiracies)! We don’t and we didn’t do anything to prepare and after SHTF people will be upset we didn’t prepare. (blame after the fact).

Whole staffs of officers do nothing but make these plans and war-game the possible outcomes to have a "shell" for things in case they happen. They seal them up after and review them periodically for updates of technology changes in active units and such.

They have played a key role in meetings and war-games (not in a military style) just a table top staff-ex to identify any gaps in planning etc…

FEMA

The initial phase of the initiative uses scenario-driven workshops in the NMSZ states and local level tabletop exercises. Workshop participants include operational and planning personnel from all levels of government and the private and academic sectors. State and local participants include emergency services coordinators, emergency management staff, county emergency managers, state and local law enforcement, fire and emergency medical personnel, public works and public health personnel. FEMA Headquarters, four FEMA Regions, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM), the American Red Cross and more than 200 local governments are participating in the initiative.

Just Google Northcom martial law and you will come upon a plethora of you-tube videos and other data for your pleasure.

NORTHCOM has been getting ready for something since at least 2005:

US MIlitary Orders REDEPLOYMENTS/NORTHCOMwww.apfn.net...

United States Orders Military Redeployments Within Their Borders as Massive Volcanic Activity Detected In Their Pacific Coast and New Madrid Fault Zone Regions

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

These reports today reconfirm our report of September 6th titled ‘Operation Ophelia’ Begins In United States as Plan for ‘Major Cataclysmic Event’ Put Into Effect, NORTHCOM Assumes Control over Entire Country", and wherein we had stated, "Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the Military Leaders of the United States have begun the implementation of what the Americans are calling ‘Operation Ophelia’, and which calls for the dividing of the United States into separate Military Districts under the command of their newly established North American Defense Division of NORTHCOM.

According to these reports ‘Operation Ophelia’ was originated as a strategic plan for the total changing of American society based upon ‘2 or more’ cataclysmic events occurring in their country over a period of 6 months, and as these reports further show these American Military Leaders are now ‘convinced’ are about to occur."

However, nothing has yet to occur?

edit on 23/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/1/2011 by Golf66 because: photo size errors

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I lived in Ky until a year ago, my family is there. I remember the ice storm oh too well.

Your correct, Ky and Indiana where I live now will be very effected if there is a significant quake on the New Madrid - since there hasn't been one for such a long time I think it was something not many thought about until recently.That may be because it has been studied more by scientist, mentioned more in the media, online and brought up with the other what ifs such as Yellowstone erupting. Be well supplied and stay alert for anything unusual happening in your area - animals acting strangely, hums, virbations, foreshocks, etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

After I made the post with link, I clicked on to the link and it worked for me. I don't understand (?)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

After I made the post with link, I clicked on to the link and it worked for me. I don't understand (?)

Probably because your cookies are remembering your password/user name. You are a member on that site, right?
If not, I don't know why its asking for me to sign in then?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Probably because your cookies are remembering your password/user name. You are a member on that site, right?
If not, I don't know why its asking for me to sign in then?

Bear with me, we are posting at the same time. Drats, you probably have to register. Cookies, yeah your right.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This is what I get:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My prev. quote(Bear with me, we are posting at the same time. Drats, you probably have to register. Cookies, yeah your right.)

And I am an excruciatingly slow typer....................
edit on 23-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I admit, I do need to stock up on some supplies. A few times here lately, I come home from work and my little dog is hiding under a chair and won't come out. He usually is all over me after I have been gone all day. Outside dogs barking a lot. I don't know if any of that means anything, but it concerns me lately. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't some scientist last year claim that the new madrid fault was dying? What happened to that theory? I liked it!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

After listening to the original vid you provided I am thinking "they" know something that we don't. A lot of money and specific supplies needed for a "Pretend" operation.

Have you or anyone else heard any current reports on the New Madrid?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They are definitely making preparations for something in the New Madrid area. Whether it's going to be a man made event, who knows, but they're definitely preparing for a disaster in the area. They name it specifically.
The gov is taking bid from contractors for FEMA

Here is each Gov listing with a partial description for a few of the essentials, there's plenty more to see at this site.

This is the request for food supplies:
www.fbo.gov...

Synopsis:
Added: Jan 20, 2011 11:54 am
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores pre-packaged
commercial meals to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster
survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of
supply for meals in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the
sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M meals per day):

- Serving Size - 12 ounce (entree not to exceed 480 calorie count);
- Maximum calories - 1200 and/or 1165 per meal;
- Protein parameters - 29g-37g kit;
- Trans Fat - 0;
- Saturated Fat - 13 grams (9 calories per gram);
- Total Fat - 47 grams (less than 10% calories);
- Maximum sodium - 800-930 mg;

Here is the request for water:
www.fbo.gov...

Synopsis:
Added: Jan 20, 2011 5:11 pm
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores hydrated beverages to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for hydration in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (210M liters per day):

And Blankets
www.fbo.gov...

Synopsis:
Added: Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) procures and stores blankets to support readiness capability for immediate distribution to disaster survivors routinely. The purpose of this Request for Information is to identify sources of supply for blankets in support of disaster relief efforts based on a catastrophic disaster event within the New Madrid Fault System for a survivor population of 7M to be utilized for the sustainment of life during a 10-day period of operations. FEMA is considering the following specifications (14M blankets per day):

- 100% cotton;
- White;
- 66" x 90"

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

You know I do believe I heard something about the New Madrid dying and then it faded away and I heard nothing else about it. As a matter of fact since that report there have more reports of concern regarding the fault.
edit on 23-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: added letter

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

To order real food for a "Pretend" operation just sorta blows my mind!!! If this food is ordered specifically for the New Madrid and a disaster happens somewhere else will they still use this food supply or let it stay stored for a New Madrid disaster? Does anyone know how this works?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
some of the things one can run across when seeking the truth sometimes it pans out like this emssolutionsinc.wordpress.com... then click on the 14 of Jan calender on the right side of that page for news article then click on that header. you have got read it.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Cherryontop

To order real food for a "Pretend" operation just sorta blows my mind!!! If this food is ordered specifically for the New Madrid and a disaster happens somewhere else will they still use this food supply or let it stay stored for a New Madrid disaster? Does anyone know how this works?

I believe the 'don't ask, don't tell' slogan applies to the government too I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by crazydaisy

I admit, I do need to stock up on some supplies. A few times here lately, I come home from work and my little dog is hiding under a chair and won't come out. He usually is all over me after I have been gone all day. Outside dogs barking a lot. I don't know if any of that means anything, but it concerns me lately. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't some scientist last year claim that the new madrid fault was dying? What happened to that theory? I liked it!

It almost makes me wonder if the BP debacle was done on purpose. I'm sorry if that offends anyone especially because so many animals/marine life suffered and died (which broke my spirit) But I wonder if this was a pre-plan disaster to create a PROBLEM. Monitor the REACTION. Propose a SOLUTION. Then have a reason to BLAME it on another worse disaster down the road.

I just don't feel safe at all anymore. In fact, I feel extremely vulnerable. Not by nature so much but by the very people who have all the power to destroy this planet rather than protect it on my behalf!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

your are not alone in your feelings, i too feel the same way, but what can we do??? I wish there was some kind of magic wand to make all things right, and undo all the wrongs, but sigh there is not.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
some of the things one can run across when seeking the truth sometimes it pans out like this emssolutionsinc.wordpress.com... then click on the 14 of Jan calender on the right side of that page for news article then click on that header. you have got read it.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

Wow bekod, that article sorta throws a wet blanket on the emergency blanket, so-to-speak. No one wants for a real terrible thing to happen, but I will be remembering that a 'harmless' NORAD drill resembling 9-11-01 was occurring during........well, 9-11-01 ! Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_AlienIt almost makes me wonder if the BP debacle was done on purpose. I'm sorry if that offends anyone especially because so many animals/marine life suffered and died (which broke my spirit) But I wonder if this was a pre-plan disaster to create a PROBLEM. Monitor the REACTION. Propose a SOLUTION. Then have a reason to BLAME it on another worse disaster down the road.

I just don't feel safe at all anymore. In fact, I feel extremely vulnerable. Not by nature so much but by the very people who have all the power to destroy this planet rather than protect it on my behalf!

Power point with some facts from Missouri University of Science and Tech:

Consequences Resulting from a Major Earthquake in the Central U.S. for the New Madrid Seismic Zone Conference Wednesday August 13, 2008 Rolla, Missouri (Some conference about it)

This is where some people have tried to tie this new madrid fault into BP and such...

THE MISSISSIPPI CANYON AND WHAT A SEISMIC OR NUCLEAR EVENT COULD TRIGGER

Per Wikipedia: “The New Madrid Seismic Zone (pronounced /njuː ˈmædrɨd/), sometimes called the New Madrid Fault Line, is a major seismic zone and a prolific source of intraplate earthquakes (earthquakes within a tectonic plate) in the southern and midwestern United States, stretching to the southwest from New Madrid, Missouri.” “This New Madrid Seismic zone lies within the central Mississippi Valley, extending from northeast Arkansas, through southeast Missouri, western Tennessee, western Kentucky to southern Illinois. Historically, this area has been the site of some of the largest earthquakes in North America. Between 1811 and 1812, 4 catastrophic earthquakes, with magnitude estimates greater than 7.0, occurred during a 3-month period. (Per St. Louis University Earthquake Center) Distant from the Mississippi Canyon? Yes, but still very much connected by deep geological formations which can, and do, refer seismic waves along great distances depending on the depth, intensity and cause of the earthquake.

Nothing on this planet ever happens in isolation. We have all heard how a butterfly beating its wings in Brazil can have effect on a brewing hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico. We start with this premise regarding the gathering energies around an event in the Mississippi River, Basin and Canyon. The river, herself, has been progressively staight-jacketed over many decades by the Army Corp of Engineers. She has been forced to carry a payload of pollutants down her water-course for an equal number of years. Bear in mind that she conveys every form of contaminant and chemical that is dumped into her by all the major tributaries that stretch throughout the heartland. Chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, insecticides, antibiotics, bovine growth hormones, pharmaceutical medications, industrial sludge and effluent, residential wastewater, runoff from hundreds of thousands of square miles, animal farm wastes, etc. are just some of those ubiquitous pollutants. The entire Mississippi River System has been severely compromised in so many ways, and stress of this kind will always seek relief as a sort of self-protective mechanism.

I think the nuclear thing they are reffering to was the proposal to nuke the well at one point during the BP crisis in the gulf.

Then this ominous photo of the Hopi sea level rise:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd4ce1298bff.jpg[/atsimg]

All pretty scary really tragic for those who will die; however, on the up side looks like my farm will suddenly be worth a hell of a lot more either on an island or as 40 acres of beach front….

Come on earthquakes.... j/k

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join