It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Agers are the False Prophets of Revelations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
New Agers speak Truth, but many of them have no real understanding of the Truth. It just "vibes" with them. When they start threads telling people Truth about who IAM, they are doing a exactly what a Christian "Anti-Christ" would do. They are telling people the Truth of the Christian religion, without realizing it many times, which goes against the purpose of the Christian religion (which is to conceal the Truth through symbolic stories).

I would like to know if anybody agrees or disagrees with this statement and provide reasons why. How would this make you feel if you were accused by a Christian of being the Anti-Christ?

Alright, to help readers look at this more objectively, I am not talking about Esoteric belief in Christianity. I mean Exoteric, mainstream belief.

edit on 23-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: Pressed start thread too early

edit on 23-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

If i am the anti christ because i speak the truth then i'm concerned that so many follow christ that clearly lies...

How would it make me feel to be called the anti christ? Great if christians want to label me that way because i'd rather be awake to the truth than sleeping and following tptb of this planet.

At the end of the day, christians follow a book that was written by man, and then mistranslaletd by man. They all follow the same thing, they cant see religion in their own eyes without the need to hear it from others. God/Source/Creator whatever you choose to call it is not vengeful, he's only vengeful from a 'controllers' point of view, yet in the bible he was construed as this....why? For control of the people and a huge military force in Roman times.

edit on 25/1/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip
reply to post by prepared4truth

To me esoteric vs. exoteric is a false dichotomy. Is there no grey area or other avenues to explore?

The fact that we have so many religions, belief systems and philosophies shows that we are incapable of thinking outside our own realities and processes. We anthropomorphize things we cannot possibly comprehend in hopes of putting a label on something we'll never know.

NiNjA
edit on 25-1-2011 by NiNjABackflip because: I'm tired and I used bad grammar.

I am curious about the false dichotomy you see above. care to expand it? I think thatthe belief systems and religions arise from the nature of the spiritual contacts that inspired individuals receive.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas

I agree with all of that, but I think in order to qualify as a false prophet of Christianity one would have to be professing themselves to be Christian in the first place. In my opinion, those that flash the cross and spit out sermons designed to influence politically/economically, rather than to save, would more closely fit the bill.

I have to agree here friend. Christians have a really bad habit of calling everything not in their vision of the Bible demonic and worse, while in truth barely any of them read the bible themselves, and do any research at all on their own religious dogma. I can across something interesting a few days ago that should interest all Christians....

Isaiah 14:12 – 12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! Job 11:17 – 17 Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. 2 Peter 1:19 - 19And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Note that the term ‘morning star’ is used throughout the New Testament and is in reference to Jesus the Christ. Keep this in mind. The Hebrew translation had the word helel in the place of Lucifer, or rather St. Jerome replaced the word helel with Lucifer. What does helel mean? It means ‘shining one’. ‘How art fallen from Heaven, O Shining One son of the dawn.’ ‘…until the day dawns and the Shining One rises in your hearts.’ And what then of the Greek translation? Helel in Greek translates into Eosphorus/Phosphorus. And in this translation the word means ‘light bearer’ ‘How art fallen from Heaven, O Light Bearer, son of the dawn.’ ‘…until the day dawns and the Light Bearer rises in your hearts.’ Lucifer Jesus the Morning Star the Lucifer Now we have also noticed that only one commonly accepted translation of the Bible keeps the word Lucifer and that is the King James Version. Even then it appears only once, and is given to a fallen being. But in reality, Jesus Christ is the true Lucifer. Remember, Morning Star, Shining One, Light Bearer. All of these terms were used by Jesus himself and his disciples. Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 2 Peter 1:19 19And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts. Ha! Then how do we explain the word Lucifer being used in Isaiah? Who is Satan? He is a being trying usurp God. Who is the Lucifer in Isaiah? If Jesus Christ is the true Lucifer, then the fallen Lucifer must be a counterfeit. If Jesus is the Christ/the Messiah, then the fallen Lucifer must be the anti-Christ/the false Messiah. Final note: Even in numerology and Gematria the value of the names Lucifer and Jesus are the exact same. 74 and 74 (1) 222 and 222 (3) 444 and 444 (6) And the value of Morning Star is the value of Lucifer and Jesus combined. 148 444 888 hubpages.com...

Related:

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?

www.acts17-11.com...

So, this being said, and it looks thoroughly researched, the very man Christians worship as a Godman is actually the one they fear most of all, Lucifer! That would certainly explain why I feel an evil presence when I am around a Christian, Catholic, or in a Church.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

How would this make you feel if you were accused by a Christian of being the Anti-Christ?

I've been called that hundreds of times in my life, beginning with my Mother, who often said I was an Antichrist or a Demon. why? Because I see the dead, and sometimes talk to them, and she was convinced that I was an alien from another word, a world she claimed was the home of the Devil. I got used to it over the years. Not too long ago I happened one morning to see a glimpse of my mom, she was screaming in pain and suffering with flames all around her. guess that is where Christians go, to the place they are always waring us about.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I do too, Student X. Why else would Christians invade all forums and try to convert everyone into their cult? Why would they keep on claiming Jesus is coming back, when he never does? IMHO, Modern Christians are not only False Prophets, but also followers of the Satan they warn the rest of us about. Don't believe me? Talk to a few Christians, tell them you are a Pagan, or a Witch.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Christianity is a false religion so I am happy to be called an anti-christ

Hindus/Buddhists/Spiritualists believe that everyone is divine
Christians believe only Jesus is divine = Blasphemy

Spiritualists believe that karma is instantaneous, and therefore judgment is instantaneous
Christians believe we are judged by God after death = Blasphemy

Spiritualists believe in logical cause and effect, such as one can only become pregnant through intercourse
Christians believe in immaculate conception a.k.a. Mary was a virgin = Blasphemy!

Spiritualists believe that the Truth is absolute reality
Christians believe it is a "God" with likes and dislikes, actions, and temperaments =Blasphemy!

Spiritualists believe that the Good holds absolute existence, and absolute evil is a non-existent
Christians believe in literal evil and a literal Satan = blasphemy!

Spiritualists believe all people and things are spiritually equal to each other
Christians believe all men fall short of the glory of God = blasphemy!

Spiritualists believe in reason and logic
Christians believe in faith = blasphemy!

Spiritualists believe in self-will
Christians believe in prayer = blasphemy!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The way I've come to think about it is through a rainbow analogy. When the light of Transcendent Divinity passes through the temporal prism of space, thus becoming Immanent Divinity, it is divided into the colors of the rainbow. That is to say, Transcendent Unity it is divided into the Immanent spectrum of archetypes and pairs of opposites.

One of those pairs of opposites is the 'False Prophet' and the 'True Prophet'. Both are manifestations of the light but one is on the negative end and one is on the positive end. Even though one is 'False', they both must exist, like two sides of a coin. And so the pattern continues.

I have hope that fundamentalists can change because I used to be a Christian fundamentalist, so I know its possible. I just try to forgive them and pray for them, and recognize that they are in the grips of something stronger than themselves. Talking to them doesn't seem to do a lot of good but its worth a shot sometimes. It seems like everything one says to them just gets twisted and woven into their narrow reality tunnel, but you never know when something will stick with them and grow like a seed.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Op, you seem to have struck a cord with this topic. It has been quite enjoyable to watch the differing ideas expressed throughout the pages so far.

There seems to be some holes in the discussion. No one has stepped forward yet to quantify exactly what constitutes a "New Ager" nor has anyone clearly identified the prerequisites of a "False Prophet" or even what a "Prophet" is. With out these definitions clearly defined, how can any sensible debate or discussion be had on the matter? What you get is everyone defining these things for themselves internally, and expressing their thoughts on the subject externally to others. Without knowing how the person has defined these things internally the next person offers disagreement because his or her own definition internally does not match. Sadly, they do not know they are disputing to very different ideas.

The second issue I see permeating this thread is bias. Everyone carries a certain bias that they have picked up from others who labels themselves something commonly used. One interaction with someone who wears such a label automatically loads a burden of bias into the mind of the observer. This bias comes front and center in the mind when another person introduces themselves with the same label. This bias is incorrect because there are no two people the same, regardless of what label they choose. Here is an example.

A person calls himself a Christian.

The mere use of that label brings front and center in your mind certain attributes which may or may not be true.

If you too are a Christian you might assume:

1. The person is a decent fellow.
2. The person believes Christ is their savior.
3. The person believes Christ is God.
4. The person believes Islam is wrong.
5. The person believes any number of things that you likewise believe.

None of these things are necessarily true. You are simply assuming because of the label that they are true. Furthermore, even if these things are absolutely true about the person, you still do not have any idea if you two agree on those parts which defy a definition. Do you two share the exact vision of God? Can you both provide an accurate description of the Physical appearance of Christ? What does it mean to be "saved"? What will you find in Heaven? Where is it?

Those deeper questions reveal your uniqueness and the differences may be enough for you to declare each other heretic should you ever reveal your truth to one another. Language is woefully inadequate for sharing things of the spirit. Such things can only be expressed by actions to one another. You do not need to know the definition of love, to know it when it is conveyed to you, and words come up short to describe it. The same is true for Christ and for God. I cannot describe either with words, but you will know them when you see them.

So, back to the subject at hand, what is a "New Ager", a "Prophet", and a "False Prophet"?

I can look up the definitions myself of course, but what I am getting at is what those things mean to the participants in this thread. Your answers will clarify your positions tremendously.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAMThere seems to be some holes in the discussion. No one has stepped forward yet to quantify exactly what constitutes a "New Ager" nor has anyone clearly identified the prerequisites of a "False Prophet" or even what a "Prophet" is. With out these definitions clearly defined, how can any sensible debate or discussion be had on the matter? What you get is everyone defining these things for themselves internally, and expressing their thoughts on the subject externally to others. Without knowing how the person has defined these things internally the next person offers disagreement because his or her own definition internally does not match. Sadly, they do not know they are disputing to very different ideas.

I disagree. I think we in this thread all have a pretty good idea, intuitively, of what a Christian fundamentalist means when he or she says 'New Ager' or 'False Prophet'. We are all in the same ballpark. We could go round and around in circles for a thread and a half and not get anywhere if we focus on the the fine-tooth details of the definitions, when intuitive understanding seems to be working ok so far.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I disagree. I think we in this thread all have a pretty good idea, intuitively, what a Christian fundamentalist means when he or she says 'New Ager' or 'False Prophet'. We are all in the same ballpark. We could go round and around in circles for a thread and a half and not get anywhere if we focus on the the fine-tooth details of the definitions, when intuitive understanding seems to be working ok so far.

From a spectators perspective, it appeared that the discussion WAS going round and round in circles without clarifying the details. Now we even have a new label tossed in, that of "Fundamentalist". Interesting.

No worries my friend. If you do not see an issue with the lack of clarity, disregard. I was merely offering a point of view.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAMFrom a spectators perspective, it appeared that the discussion WAS going round and round in circles without clarifying the details.

And yet, you have found it "quite enjoyable to watch the differing ideas expressed throughout the pages so far."

Now we even have a new label tossed in, that of "Fundamentalist". Interesting.

Its not really that new. People seem to have a pretty good intuition about that label too.

No worries my friend. If you do not see an issue with the lack of clarity, disregard. I was merely offering a point of view.

Noted.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
And yet, you have found it "quite enjoyable to watch the differing ideas expressed throughout the pages so far."

I also enjoy horse races, dog races, and I could watch a Hamster on a wheel for hours. There is majesty in motion even if it goes in circles.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Alright, alright, settle down kiddies.

This is my view about how the "False Prophet", "New Ager" and "Anti-Christ" labels are being handled. The terms DO have different meaning depending on perspective, so to precisely define them would only limit the responses seen hereafter. However, I offer a solution to the issue that IAMIAM has so delicately pointed out. I will offer loose definitions of the terms. If anyone who posts after now disagrees with these terms, indicate in your post what you mean before you post. If you do agree, don't worry about clarifying.

New Agers do not belong to a structured religion themselves, however many of the ideas and philosophies they hold to be true come from internal interpretation of ________ symbolic/religious works. Fill in the blank.

False prophets can be seen as somebody who speaks about the opposite side of duality or speaks Truth which exoteric practicioners have not yet discovered. The side which Modern Christians conceal for lack of knowledge. For instance, the idea that we are all God and we are all One, therefore, IAM God.

Anti-Christs may be people who fit the bill of false prophet, but actually put visible action behind their words.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Christianity is a false religion so I am happy to be called an anti-christ

Well I'm a Christian Mystic and so it's a duty for me to offer rebuttals to your claims. I don't think you are Anti-Christ per say .......but I do think the ego has Hijacked the majority of people (even in Christianity) and that the Ego itself is Anti-Christ.

Hindus/Buddhists/Spiritualists believe that everyone is divine
Christians believe only Jesus is divine = Blasphemy

Yes I believe Jesus is Divine and also a blueprint on how I can be like him. HE talked about things like ("The Kingdom of Heaven is within you") which has always been to me a reunion with my own divinity ...which ultimately is an inherent thing that comes from God ...which is who created all of us ...in God's image.

Spiritualists believe that karma is instantaneous, and therefore judgment is instantaneous
Christians believe we are judged by God after death = Blasphemy

Actually Christianity talks about instant Karma as well (you reap what you sow) ...they just dont use the word "Karma".

As far Judgment after death, get yourself any Near Death Experience book and you will see how every soul that dies goes through a life review .....its very Nonjudgmental and loving and shows how we could have done things differently. The worse Judgment in the life review comes from the person themselves. ........as for me I have always been my own worse critic......

Spiritualists believe in logical cause and effect, such as one can only become pregnant through intercourse
Christians believe in immaculate conception a.k.a. Mary was a virgin = Blasphemy!

The concept of being Born of a virgin is in a few different religions. Having myself undergone Mystical experiences ......it is easily seen how Christ could have been born of a Virgin. The Holy Spirit is like a emodied form of Enlightenment that brings ego death and adds and wakes up spiritual faculties and certain folks. In my case, others in my household who werent Xtians ...felt this Holy Spirit moving around the house and a few friends said that they saw a misty-like figure standing next to me. A soul is awareness itself .....and that awareness is nonlocalized and incorporeal ...and so traveling to a fro, and being able to take shape of a conceived body inside the womb of a Virgin is really No Big deal for Divinity which can bend the laws of nature at will.

Spiritualists believe that the Truth is absolute reality
Christians believe it is a "God" with likes and dislikes, actions, and temperaments =Blasphemy!

Yeah maybe in the OT ...and the Torah. Unfortunately the Jews and many Christians still believe this. However when A Christian experiences God directly ...it is very similar to Absolute Truth, Oneness with what is, Love itself personified in all that is, and so forth.

Spiritualists believe that the Good holds absolute existence, and absolute evil is a non-existent
Christians believe in literal evil and a literal Satan = blasphemy!

Just like Jesus was Absolute Truth emodied ...so we have examples in everyday life and History of Evil personified. The acts of Manson, Gacy, Loughner. It is a basic principle of being programmed and tricked by the Ignorance of this world ....with the organ of conscience completely covered up. We see evil acts int he news everyday ....its rather obvious.

Spiritualists believe all people and things are spiritually equal to each other
Christians believe all men fall short of the glory of God = blasphemy!

God is perfection. Jesus was the embodiment and living proof that One can be that and live like that. HE even says, "BE perfect, even as your Father is perfect." Spiritual perfection can be reached and would equal a Union with that which is of itself already Perfect. It wold require Ego death and a complete giving over of a person will to the Will of Union w/ God. Its doable .....and besides Christ there is many books written about those who reached a Christ-likeness while here on earth.

Spiritualists believe in reason and logic
Christians believe in faith = blasphemy!

Faith is only used in the beginning of a Christians Spiritual journey. There is faith that going down the Path that Christ took, will result in salvation, Heaven, and a modified and spiritualized Personality and beingness.

Eventually, direct spiritual experiences happen and instead of Faith ...there is only Trust, a direct Knowingness that God is and a complete trust in that.

Spiritualists believe in self-will
Christians believe in prayer = blasphemy!

Self-will can be contorted and self justified into a number of dead ends. Its a marriage of Praye and Self-will. Prayer itself can be used to ask God to strengthen and make clear a spiritual self will. I have had hundreds of experiences with prayer and having been shown things that 98% of the population doesn't know yet. Prayer is awesome but even with that there comes a time where there is just trust ...where a person just says...... God ...your will be done...not mine.

Its very easy to take the stereotype of a Christian and use that as a whipping boy. However having investigated the circles of Buddhism, Yoga, Mystic, Hindus, and New Age groups ....I find the exact same kind of problems and issues that I find in Christianity.

In all circles I find ego, taking sides, racism, sex abuse, spiritualized ego, selfishness, Im right your wrongizm, and so forth.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Common Sence is the most valuable asset a human can have!

Yes, Jesus stated he was the Sun of God and light bearer out of darkness! This is the light of our spirit which has achieved everything we have today.

We have all worked hard in knowledge and labour to achieve the energy we currently have in technology. This is the light inside us to produce this ethic in a physical form!

We require law to operate under a system to collective move forward in time for the benefit of each and everyone of us. If there was no law the external circumstances of life would have all people operating with the ethic kill or be killed. It would be an individual way of thinking and humans could not achieve the system we have in place.

Jesus message will come like Lucifer because he states all knowledge which was given by the serpent! You must understand all systems and operations to understand the light that humans have produced over time by spiritually thinking of eachother.

False prophets are people who don't understand the logic behind a religion. All religions have the common thread of spirituallity or positive power but they have certain different texts and interpretation which confusses the ethics behind the meaning!

Love, respect, faith, hope are all internal qualitys of our positive spiritual self. People these days need to return to this ethic and not think everything is money or selfishness!

The Cross of Christ represents the positive energy of our internal spirit. He died on this symbol to represent this fact. The Romans knew this was Satans domain and required strict law to achieve what they did. They used the cross of positive energy to forgive themself while taking the life of another!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

How would this make you feel if you were accused by a Christian of being the Anti-Christ?

I've been called that hundreds of times in my life, beginning with my Mother, who often said I was an Antichrist or a Demon. why? Because I see the dead, and sometimes talk to them, and she was convinced that I was an alien from another word, a world she claimed was the home of the Devil. I got used to it over the years. Not too long ago I happened one morning to see a glimpse of my mom, she was screaming in pain and suffering with flames all around her. guess that is where Christians go, to the place they are always waring us about.

Nope, that's precisely where YOU put her.

Please do the work of forgiveness that both she and you might be liberated from such terrible judgement, pain and unneccessary suffering, for God's sake, and for the sake of love, especially motherly love, however she may have failed you. Please do that work if you can and if you possess the courage and the wisdom and discernment, the love and the mercy. Ask your son and the one who stands behind him to help you, there is nothing more important.

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I agree that the New Agers have it completely wrong, but what is that you say about the purpose of Christian teaching is to hide the truth in stories?

...Am I understanding you right? It doesn't make sense to me. Do you have any scripture to back that up?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

Will You Blaspheme to Learn or Keep Learning to Blaspheme?

This is the most succinct proof I can give you.

If you don't know about the symbolism behind Scripture, you might want to do some independent research on the topic. It is interesting, but I warn you that it is time-consuming.

An example off the top of my head would be Jacob's Ladder. It represents the path of Kundalini energy as it ascends and one becomes closer to Enlightenment. However, this Truth is displayed in symbolic story.
edit on 25-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
The true prophets will know exactly what system we operate under but not be a member of any sect which the information was given by passed generations.

We all operate under the triangular or pyramid operation where the top supports the bottom in direction and the bottom support the top in labour. All human systems operate under this from captains of sporting teams to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Generals of Armys ect which lead the bottom of the triangle which is the general public.

This formation is exactly how money has be formed world wide by the law of Land and Law of the Sea. Law of the Land is each individual countrys law while Law of the Sea is International waters which no seperate country owns. Law of the sea is how nations became able to trade with eachother for the goods they produce. Banks received their name from the Banks of the Sea or rivers where individual private familys that owned the land of the banks of their country began trade for the people of their country. This started the money sector for the produce which we created.

The pyramid model for societies is one of perpetual enslavement. The top few supported by the masses below. A true evolved society is not one that is based upon the pyramidal model, but one that is a spiral.

In a an equal society, everyone has an obligation to work together for progress and common aspirations in life. Everyone starts out the same, and as we surge forward, we must pull others who are slower with a helping hand so that none gets left behind.

Each day, everyone learns something new - socially, scientifically, politically and economically guided by spirituality. We flawed mortals will make mistakes, but we do have the capacity to correct and alter our course. With each knowledge, it is one rung, one step, one foundation stone up the spiral.

For those societies that progresses courageously, would have ventured, range far and further, but once on uncharted waters, they will have to return to their roots to ensure it is the right path they are on, thus a returning path, but not a flat circle, as there are already strong foundations in place to rise with each returning path, and acending further up the spiral.

The only time the return is a circle is when the foundations are not there, or errors were made on those stones. But as said, we humans have the capacity to correct errors, and will soon rise upon the circle to a spiral.

Never believe that the pyramid model is one that is destined for mankind. It never was, and only the selfish, greedy lustful ones amongst us will go for the pyramid model.

Our destiny lays with the spiral model,. ever reaching upwards to the Universe. The sacred US Constitution which revolutionised the world and freed mankind, till a corrupt greedy few tore it to shreds, had been such spiral model. An Utopian dream, but all great undertakings began as dreams.....
edit on 26-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
The true prophets will know exactly what system we operate under but not be a member of any sect which the information was given by passed generations.

We all operate under the triangular or pyramid operation where the top supports the bottom in direction and the bottom support the top in labour. All human systems operate under this from captains of sporting teams to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Primeministers, Generals of Armys ect which lead the bottom of the triangle which is the general public.

This formation is exactly how money has be formed world wide by the law of Land and Law of the Sea. Law of the Land is each individual countrys law while Law of the Sea is International waters which no seperate country owns. Law of the sea is how nations became able to trade with eachother for the goods they produce. Banks received their name from the Banks of the Sea or rivers where individual private familys that owned the land of the banks of their country began trade for the people of their country. This started the money sector for the produce which we created.

The pyramid model for societies is one of perpetual enslavement. The top few supported by the masses below. A true evolved society is not one that is based upon the pyramidal model, but one that is a spiral.

In a an equal society, everyone has an obligation to work together for progress and common aspirations in life. Everyone starts out the same, and as we surge forward, we must pull others who are slower with a helping hand so that none gets left behind.

Each day, everyone learns something new - socially, scientifically, politically and economically guided by spirituality. We flawed mortals will make mistakes, but we do have the capacity to correct and alter our course. With each knowledge, it is one rung, one step, one foundation stone up the spiral.

For those societies that progresses courageously, would have ventured, range far and further, but once on uncharted waters, they will have to return to their roots to ensure it is the right path they are on, thus a returning path, but not a flat circle, as there are already strong foundations in place to rise with each returning path, and acending further up the spiral.

The only time the return is a circle is when the foundations are not there, or errors were made on those stones. But as said, we humans have the capacity to correct errors, and will soon rise upon the circle to a spiral.

Never believe that the pyramid model is one that is destined for mankind. It never was, and only the selfish, greedy lustful ones amongst us will go for the pyramid model.

Our destiny lays with the spiral model,. ever reaching upwards to the Universe. The sacred US Constitution which revolutionised the world and freed mankind, till a corrupt greedy few tore it to shreds, had been such spiral model. An Utopian dream, but all great undertakings began as dreams.....
edit on 26-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

The spiral model as you proclaim is man operating under its own system of operation! Humans DNA is in the form of a spiral and is the figure 8 which is why the Asians worship the Red Dragon which gave them this figure and the 888 meaning man king of the domain in a cycle of life. The Sphinx represents a Lion with a mans head stating this fact. Man King of the animals. This is stated in the Pyramids itself.

The Triangular formation is the operations of life itself from the basic three external fundermentals of Fuel, Heat and Oxygen ( Fire) which is everything living on Earth. This is the fire triangle of life. Why do you think we were born in sin and the serpent tempted knowledge to humans in the first place. This external element is the learning we all recieve for the afterlife or supernatural!

Water is zero point energy from the sun. The sun is the son of God which is male while the earth is female which is mother nature giving life to us all through water.

We have got to where we are today from Male and Female relationships in the birth of children. All parents know this is the greatest gift they have given humanity!

Wake up and understand the system before you make comments!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join