It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Inspired By UFO's & Aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Last Chance To Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled - Porcupine Tree.

After a few minutes this song finds itself in a trippy, atmospheric jam which features samples of a speech by founder/leader of Heaven's Gate (UFO religion/cult), Marshall Applewhite.
The Heaven's Gate website remains up and running, untouched since the suicides in 1997. You can check it out while you listen, but lemme tell ya... I found it was really creepy/eerie/sad in doing so, but nevertheless interesting. www.heavensgate.com...

"Let me say that our mission here at this time is about to come to a close in the next few days. We came from distant space, even what some might call somewhat of another dimension, and we are about to return from whence we came. It requires, if you move into that evolutionary kingdom, that you leave behind everything of human ways, human behavior, human ignorance, human misinformation. If I would title this tape, it would be 'Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled'."

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

D Dee Jackson did tons of spacey songs. Prob'ly lots of aliens in them somewhere

Thsi song is based on a twilight zone episode about martians, I think

edit on 5-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

This one is more of an alien/cow inspired music video:

CJ

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Possibly one of the best animated vids around. Music goes with the art great.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join