It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spiritual Experiment

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist
reply to post by Pittsburgh
 


It would accually be preferred to be vague. This allows the mind to give more creativity. To allow this to sink in more we could meet in a peaceful meeting place, like a quiet train station or airport. Subconsciousness loves to use symbols. Take your pick.


I think it is hard for us to find one another since I am sure they are couple of hundreds or thousands individuals meditating and dreaming about the same time too. We definitely need a common symbol (could be anything) can would allow your mind to find each others. I think last night (early morning) I was in another "network." What I was doing seemed to be associated with shielding the group from outside negative influence.




posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce
 


Well last night was just a free night, do whatever you thik will assist this co creation. Tonight we will make a cOmmon symbol. We must disscuse it



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist
reply to post by ChiForce
 


Well last night was just a free night, do whatever you thik will assist this co creation. Tonight we will make a cOmmon symbol. We must disscuse it


How about we meet each others on the message board?
In another words, before you go to sleep, you think about you have to wake up in the middle of night and log on to ATS, onto this thread. In my first dream, I was actually playing a computer game online with another player. It was Quake or Quake II. And I vaguely remembered this thread too.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Airport! Off to bed, I'll think of only an airport and your avatar



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce
 


Are you the guy who wanted to experiment with us yesterday but switched accounts? If you are I'd like to point out doing the free style we all had a dream related to a group. And yes the ats forums will work, it may turn into a waking dream though. In case you don't know what they are, they are dreams where you think your completely awake but you are not.

So we will meet on these forums. From there we will do whatever is fun and proves to our awaken selves we dreamed collectively.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist
reply to post by ChiForce
 


Are you the guy who wanted to experiment with us yesterday but switched accounts? If you are I'd like to point out doing the free style we all had a dream related to a group. And yes the ats forums will work, it may turn into a waking dream though. In case you don't know what they are, they are dreams where you think your completely awake but you are not.

So we will meet on these forums. From there we will do whatever is fun and proves to our awaken selves we dreamed collectively.


What? I am the same old me....



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh
 


We should do ats forums since it can remind us we are doing this. It will either make us lucid or sleep us more. If just one of us go lucid it can greatly help our experiment here.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce
 


I just assumed you were the other guy in this experiment since you acted as though you did this with us. I could just be mistaken but your ideas are still appreciated.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist
reply to post by Pittsburgh
 


We should do ats forums since it can remind us we are doing this. It will either make us lucid or sleep us more. If just one of us go lucid it can greatly help our experiment here.


Another possible outcome I can see is that once we all become aware that, in the dream, we need to wake up and log onto ATS, we may find ourselves not in front of our computers. This is only my theory but I think that if we share the same intent, we may be able to find each others in the dream.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist
reply to post by ChiForce
 


I just assumed you were the other guy in this experiment since you acted as though you did this with us. I could just be mistaken but your ideas are still appreciated.


Ok, that's interesting.
I do have certain ability to "see" into things....



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce
 


If one becomes lucid as long as they remember this experiment they can try to make others lucid and it will be MUCH easier to find each other. Since it is supposebly 4D in 4D anything u think of becomes an instant, though this is combined of conscious and subconsciousness.

I jsut wanna throw the general feeling of my presences as far as I know. My presence in general is more middle ground. I have a few things I still need to work on but when confornted socially with consequences in mind I'm very friendly.

My PREFERED dreams (Not all) are leaned towards action, darkness (Though not threatening), and great lessons.

As I say, Light is the greatest healer and darkness is the greatest teacher. Who did the healer heal and who does the teacher teach? Each other. (Yin Yang).

Anwyays, I think if we share general dreams we can get a better 'feel' for each tohers presence in dreams.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm gonna get off for now though. Just try to imagine being on ATS talking about the dream before you sleep and we'll see what happens. C all there.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Aweee I missed the last couple post! Well the Dream!:

I was in a big room but with no walls? Felt like a room but without walls. There was a big white box with yellow lines.

img593.imageshack.us...


On the box there were two glasses for a woman and myself (Don't know who the woman was).
We put the glasses on and that's all I remember. I had about 3-4 other dreams throughout the night as well.

Another dream; all I could remember was "Freddy Krueger" like claws scratching against a wall and it peeling apart.

P.S. I like analyzing my dreams afterward s, this is good for my memory



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
it is possible for me to dream about each other having a dream, but I would only be interacting with the "you" of my subconscious, not the you of the conscious world. If we shared our experiences, we would again create a more solid subconscious view of each other, but there is never a possibility of me actually interacting in your dream, it would simply be the "me" of your subconscious getting the best of you, which is still just your mind convincing you that I am somehow in your mind. You follow?



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sry ppl. Due to some personal events I must delay the exPeriment. I will post here when I will continue. Thank all for your cooperation.




top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join