It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is just something I would like to experiment on.

This experiment in aimmed towards thoughs who believe in meditation, chakras, dimensions, ascencion, etc. It is simple. According to most spiritual information I have gained over the years the dream state is also you in the 4th dimension. In the 4th dimension anything you think of comes to be, as seen by thoughs who lucid dream.

All is required that you are in at least eastern or central US time zone. So we can sleep at close to the same time. I will do this with one or two other people and no more. Simply because it may become harder afterwords.

If you are not within my group doing this feel free to ask for other members in similiar time zones to do so with you. My group will be willing to share experiences with yours. Anyways...

This experiment is to help me in Co-Creation experience. Just go to sleep trying to reinforce the idea that you will be communicating with me (and anyone else in the experiment with us) to Co-Create in a dream. Even if you don't become lucid try to remember key points of anyone else with you through the dreams. Being lucid however, would be prefered.

So simple steps...

1) Believe that it is possible for you to communicate or Co-Create with others in your dreams. This will reinforce this within your subconscious if you accually believe this.

2) Before you sleep, just repeat or meditate beforehand that you will Co-Create a dream between yourself and any others in this experiment with you and you will remember it. Don't have any expectations, just do it. If you believe in a higher self or anything similiar you could try to get that involved as well.

3) Go to sleep at least 10:00pm Central or 11:00pm Eastern. Doesn't have to be exact, just be asleep at least 2 hours within thoughs times.

4) Dream, preferably try to become Lucid. If not don't worry about it, just dream.

5) Whatever free time you have we will try to get on this thread and disscuss our dream. From that point we will speak between each other on if we experience a similiar dream, or at least affect each others dreams in some way.

This experiment will be done for an entire month. You don't have have to do it every day, just frequently for a month. This is so if this is some kind of 'Muscle' to flex we can exercise it for it to be stronger.

Also, I will not take anything doubting this will work. I will ignore you. If it proves false I will admit it. This is just an experiment so I'm not claiming anything to be true at this point. I will only reply to reasonable posts.

So, any takers?

PS: If this test proves positive that we can influence each others dreams then I will make further tests to explore this further. If not I may change it a bit or stop completely.

EDIT:

No slots available. You can make groups within yourselves though.

Participants
-Darmilo
edit on 23-1-2011 by Passafist because: Update

-Pittsburg
edit on 23-1-2011 by Passafist because: Update

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would love to participate in your study. I have wondered about things like this a long time. Just never had anyone to do them with me. I live in the US and I am in the central time zone. Let me know.....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm game! I am out in 2-3 hours though!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Alrighty then. Just do the steps above and the rest will unfold itself.

Don't tell me too much about you because that may make me expect something when I dream.

However, I can hear your hypothesis.

Mine is that it will work, but we may understand anything we witness until we disscus it here and review our dreams.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pittsburgh

Are you central or eastern time zone?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not a problem for me. I want to point out few things here. I don't see visions or images during my meditation. Maybe I am somewhat advanced in my meditation experience. I meditate on all of my Chakras. However, I do get dreams about 5am to 6am. I will always wake up around this time because of the dream I have. I don't normally sleep around 10pm. Maybe around 11pm. I let you know if I have encountered any of you in my dreams. Also, I get another waves of dreams around 7am to 9am because I usually meditate another hour once I am awakened by my 5-6am dream.

Eastern time here.
edit on 23-1-2011 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Well, I'm in eastern and I ussually fall asleep at 10-11 school nights and 11-12 on non-school night (Tonight is a school night). I do wake at 6am, ussually I stay in bed on non-school nights. On a non-school night I will meditate on the dreams and such and try to do further experimentation.

On school ngiht I ussually awake and 5am. I can do the same there.

Alright then, any other suggestions you would like to throw out there?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Passafist

Sounds great! I will follow the steps you have presented. And yes,... it will work. Look forward to seeing you soon!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

One last thing I would like to add, each day I will try to do diffrent ways. For example, one day we may try a specific meditation and another it will be general.

Tonight we're jsut gonna wing it. Do whatever you believe will make this work. That is all.

I respect your enthusiasm. Look forward to meeting u 2 (Or at least your 4D self).

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Passafist

Well, I'm in eastern and I ussually fall asleep at 10-11 school nights and 11-12 on non-school night (Tonight is a school night). I do wake at 6am, ussually I stay in bed on non-school nights. On a non-school night I will meditate on the dreams and such and try to do further experimentation.

On school ngiht I ussually awake and 5am. I can do the same there.

Alright then, any other suggestions you would like to throw out there?

If we are going to communicate with one another in dreams, we have to make sure we all dream at the similar time. So, you have to know when you dream. BTW, I am sure I started dreaming before 5am.
And be done by 6am to 630am. I meditate around 11pm or 11:30pm. I may receive images of a face if possible. However, that's often very rare for some reasons.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Studies show you dream 5-7 times a night. I have dreams that I remember from 2am to whe I awake. I know this cause I've awoken at these times and remember my dreams. So pretty much as long as we're both in REM sleep at a similiar time we can do this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Passafist

Eastern, sorry!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Then you should do fine. Just wing it doign whatever you think will make this work when you sleep. Make sure your einforce it however before you go to sleep. We will disscuss this here tommorow.

Good thing, we all got eastern time.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna get off for now. I'll c u all then...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dream: Kind of difficult to remember it all!

First thing I remember is being in a school hallway with one other individual. No name no face, etc etc.
We were smoking a cigarette and this guy convinced me to go down this one hallway to avoid other people seeing us. He mentioned people thought zombies were in this hallway. It was a very long hallway that stretched and then bounced down to a smaller hallway very suddenly. A janitor/custodian came out from a room and started flipping out and told us to get the hell out of there. We did, this is all I remember. I do recall other minor pieces of 2 different dreams but not enough to make any sense!

I have a suggestion; why don't we have some kind of unique way to "interact in a dream". Something like a code or a key in a place where a person could meet? For example; room #1632 in the big red hotel in NYC... something we could all picture/imagine! It was difficult to just imagine co-experience with other people lol.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ok, let me report back. I hope my last night dreams were significant because I wasn't dreaming about people I know. I was with a group.

First dream, this happened around 430am. Without giving up too much away, we or I were playing something. What were we playing?

Second dream, this happened around in the early morning 7am or so. This dream was interesting because I was experiencing dejavu in the dream. Ok, we were being chased or running away from something. What was it? What did we see eventually? In this dream, I was busy doing something and wasn't aware of the people around me. However, I was later visited by couple of individuals. My question is that where did you find me? What was I doing at that time? What did I say to you?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pittsburgh
Dream: Kind of difficult to remember it all!

First thing I remember is being in a school hallway with one other individual. No name no face, etc etc.
We were smoking a cigarette and this guy convinced me to go down this one hallway to avoid other people seeing us. He mentioned people thought zombies were in this hallway. It was a very long hallway that stretched and then bounced down to a smaller hallway very suddenly. A janitor/custodian came out from a room and started flipping out and told us to get the hell out of there. We did, this is all I remember. I do recall other minor pieces of 2 different dreams but not enough to make any sense!

I have a suggestion; why don't we have some kind of unique way to "interact in a dream". Something like a code or a key in a place where a person could meet? For example; room #1632 in the big red hotel in NYC... something we could all picture/imagine! It was difficult to just imagine co-experience with other people lol.

Another thing we have to be aware is that we don't want to "invite" the wrong person here. There are individuals who have the ability to connect us psychically and with the sole intention to suck away our energy.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Bac, I only remember small part of the dream. It was like me and two other people were playing a war games knowing we can't die. That is all I remember.

We should all agree on something. Suggesting it can cause the suggestions to leak into our dreams.

My addition is I will appear at first as the creature in my profile. I will tell you what I named the creature and tell me if you remember the name.

Let's negotiate on the place and such. Any suggestions?.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am thinking something we can all relate to, doesn't have to be a specific location (or should it?).

Could it be somewhere like an ocean or hotel room with wooden doors... something like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It would accually be preferred to be vague. This allows the mind to give more creativity. To allow this to sink in more we could meet in a peaceful meeting place, like a quiet train station or airport. Subconsciousness loves to use symbols. Take your pick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join