It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 U.S. Troops Dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
In a tube? Last I heard they still used body bags unless you are messed up so bad that there only is enough left to mail home in an envelope
but yes lets stay on topic sure your brother will come back safe keep calling him it helps with morale.

WestPoint23,
..............................................whatever

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
War is necessary for survival. Natural selection. Evolution. Im sure you have heard of it. An army of one is a nice slogan. It means something like team work i think. Armies are like a chessboard. You have to move in a coordinated fashion, and each segment has its responsibility.

God Bless America

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Westpoint,

The responses you present to us here clearly show that the mind manipulation and media indoctrination you have received is absolutely staggering and a complete success. Everything that I have read from you on this thread from your war drum to your lack of compassion makes you an embarassment to your nation and fellow countrymen. On the other hand you are a prime posterboy candidate for this current administration.

Well done.

I agree. It's people like him who have ruined this country. And they continue to ruin it, completely blind to their programming.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join