It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 U.S. Troops Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Bring them home, then nuke the crap out of the middle east.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Shoktek you're much too intelligent to 'debate' westpoint. Don't waste your time. Thank you for the thought provoking posts - they were interesting to read.

Westpoint - sorry but you're a dork. The Trenchcoat Mafia is more your style, not the US military. Stop playing armchair warrior, get yourself a girlfriend and fornicate for chrissakes.

chang - we have a volunteer army because most kid's sign up for the college benefits. Don't let anyone tell you different. Most Americans are squeemish about admitting this cuz then, you know, they might have
to admit they turn a blind eye to our soldier's plight because they are from a lower income bracket.

Whether one agrees w/the Iraqi resistance's actions is irrelevant - the bottom line is we incited their Jihad and need to get the troops out. Both US soldiers AND Iraqis benefit from our leaving.

And lets be frank - do we need to see anymore decapitations?
Granted most Americans are pretty desensitized to violence but those of us with souls find the whole beheading thing nasty to wake up to.

Another thing - Bin Laden condones pouring acid on women. Do you all know that? That's not US propaganda....it's a fact.

Is it rational for us to send soldiers to a place where acid-pourers
abound? I mean come on....splashing acid on your women is a BAD SIGN.

I realize not all extremists out there follow Bin but hell, they're big into
blowing themselves for their cause which is like, BAD SIGN NUMBER 2.

As for those extremists having the right to attack US "invaders" don't forget the Twin Towers were leveled PRIOR to our troops going to Iraq.
Lets not pretend muslim extemists weren't whack jobs pre-Operation-Oil Rig.

The Allah Boys could have hit the Towers on a weekend, remember. Extremists CHOSE to attack them when they were filled with workers. They studied commuter patterns, waited for the offices to be fully staffed and went for mass casualties. BAD SIGN NUMBER 3.

US ground troops should not be forced to contend with these lunatics.

As the bubble-butted US public remains glued to their Reality TV shows
our young men and women are being beseiged, beheaded, blown apart and tortured. Christ only knows what they've done to female servicemembers. Our news keeps MIAs/Fatalities hush hush so we'll never hear the truth.

Bush isn't going to bring the troops home, obviously. Kerry wants to keep them in as well. The US public needs to stop obsessing about their bills, workload, commute, projection screen TVs etc and stage a country-wide protest. Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives - all have to band together and demand the troops be withdrawn. NOW.

In honor of the World Trade Center.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushblows
Shoktek you're much too intelligent to 'debate' westpoint. Don't waste your time. Thank you for the thought provoking posts - they were interesting to read.

Westpoint - sorry but you're a dork. The Trenchcoat Mafia is more your style, not the US military. Stop playing armchair warrior, get yourself a girlfriend and fornicate for chrissakes.

chang - we have a volunteer army because most kid's sign up for the college benefits. Don't let anyone tell you different. Most Americans are squeemish about admitting this cuz then, you know, they might have
to admit they turn a blind eye to our soldier's plight because they are from a lower income bracket.

Whether one agrees w/the Iraqi resistance's actions is irrelevant - the bottom line is we incited their Jihad and need to get the troops out. Both US soldiers AND Iraqis benefit from our leaving.

Agreed completely on above points.

Granted most Americans are pretty desensitized to violence but those of us with souls find the whole beheading thing nasty to wake up to.

I have serious doubt whether all these deheading are down by Iraqi Resistance. It is so fishy in the case of Berg. I find it has at least a possibility that some if not all are the work of MOSSAD or CIA to defame the Iraqi resistance, and enrage the world, especially those People with soldiers or members in Iraq.

Another thing - Bin Laden condones pouring acid on women. Do you all know that? That's not US propaganda....it's a fact.

Who said Bin Laden was a saint? But I think he is better than Bush. Bin Laden fight for his ideology, even though his action can be considered inhumane. Bush was justing sending those poor kids to die for corporate profit. To me, Bush is a coward.

As for those extremists having the right to attack US "invaders" don't forget the Twin Towers were leveled PRIOR to our troops going to Iraq.

The Allah Boys could have hit the Towers on a weekend, remember. Extremists CHOSE to attack them when they were filled with workers. They studied commuter patterns, waited for the offices to be fully staffed and went for mass casualties. BAD SIGN NUMBER 3.

No one is complaining US attacking Taliban or Bin Laden in Afganistan. They are the declared culprit of 9/11. Iraq and Iraqi people should not bear the consequence for what they have not done.

As the bubble-butted US public remains glued to their Reality TV showsour young men and women are being beseiged, beheaded, blown apart and tortured. Christ only knows what they've done to female servicemembers. Our news keeps MIAs/Fatalities hush hush so we'll never hear the truth.

Bush isn't going to bring the troops home, obviously. Kerry wants to keep them in as well. The US public needs to stop obsessing about their bills, workload, commute, projection screen TVs etc and stage a country-wide protest. Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives - all have to band together and demand the troops be withdrawn. NOW.
[/qoute]
That is your duty to bring those soldiers home from Iraq. I can see the conflict of your thoughts. You justify the war, but want the troops out. ACT NOW!

Peace for all. Do not do crimes against humanity in their name!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

Agreed completely on above points.

I have serious doubt whether all these deheading are down by Iraqi Resistance. It is so fishy in the case of Berg. I find it has at least a possibility that some if not all are the work of MOSSAD or CIA to defame the Iraqi resistance, and enrage the world, especially those People with soldiers or members in Iraq.

Who said Bin Laden was a saint? But I think he is better than Bush. Bin Laden fight for his ideology, even though his action can be considered inhumane. Bush was justing sending those poor kids to die for corporate profit. To me, Bush is a coward.

No one is complaining US attacking Taliban or Bin Laden in Afganistan. They are the declared culprit of 9/11. Iraq and Iraqi people should not bear the consequence for what they have not done.

As the bubble-butted US public remains glued to their Reality TV showsour young men and women are being beseiged, beheaded, blown apart and tortured. Christ only knows what they've done to female servicemembers. Our news keeps MIAs/Fatalities hush hush so we'll never hear the truth.

[/qoute]
That is your duty to bring those soldiers home from Iraq. I can see the conflict of your thoughts. You justify the war, but want the troops out. ACT NOW!

Peace for all. Do not do crimes against humanity in their name!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

We didn't go into Iraq to kill Iraqis we went to stop Iraq from harboring al qada which I have proven is true and we went there to liberate 23 million people.

No the beheadings are probably not done by the Iraqi people but by insurgents and there is a difference. your just saying stuff that you cannot back up it was the CIA well according to you zcheng the CIA is behind every terrorist bombing in the world man get a life.

OMG you support UBL and think what he is doing is right and I can see you are all for good government right zcheng then you might want o go to the chicoms and tell them to fix their government and stop oppressing people. And you have any proof of this so-called corporate profit cuz as I recall oil prices are rising not falling.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
SgtMolloy - Nuke the crap out of the Middle East? You condone genocide now? You do know where this leads, don't you? Remember Germany, circa 1940?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For those that cared. My brother Matthew called today, and he is fine. Thanks for all the prayers. Most of you guys are great

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Great News DRG, I was so ashamed of some of the posters here that I couldn't even respond but rest assured there were alot of people behind you these past few days. Give him my best and thank him again for his sacrifice to the country....

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Like the prayers had anything to do with your brother being safe he is safe because he is smart and a good soldier not because god magically saved him

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
West Point, since I am new here, I have never ignored anyone before, so you may be my first. I don't appreciate your attitude. I would actually appreciate if you would consider the "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" approach. For the rest who do care, thanks again.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Please refrain from personal attacks like this. Everyone has a right to their opinions.

You've been warned!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
WP23 has very little empathy. Deep was talking about her brother. Can't you understand that WP23?

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Westpoint,

The responses you present to us here clearly show that the mind manipulation and media indoctrination you have received is absolutely staggering and a complete success. Everything that I have read from you on this thread from your war drum to your lack of compassion makes you an embarassment to your nation and fellow countrymen. On the other hand you are a prime posterboy candidate for this current administration.

Well done.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
By the way:

Shoktek your posts here were great. There are a lot of us who fully understand the logic you expressed regarding the Iraq war, I am not surprised that certain people just can't grasp it either. As I'm sure you are too. I think the key is to keep explaining as there will be some confused people who eventually read the threads on this forum and you may just get something through to them.

Oh, and Predator is an awesome movie
. Violence belongs in fiction, where nobody gets hurt. To equate somebody's interest in a fictional story with a love for war, and with that as your only evidence, is the most ridiculous assumption ever. That logic is what lobby groups are trying to use so that games and movies with violent content get banned etc. By doing that, Westpoint, you are working against yourself and the videogames you so clearly love.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey cargo you are entitled to your liberal and far left comments if you don't like what I have to say tough that is my opinion and that is how I feel and my comment about her brother being safe because he is smart and a good soldier and not because god magically saved him are true. I hope your not in a situation someday that you need help and you start praying and hoping for an angel to come and help you

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Hey cargo you are entitled to your liberal and far left comments if you don't like what I have to say tough that is my opinion and that is how I feel and my comment about her brother being safe because he is smart and a good soldier and not because god magically saved him are true. I hope your not in a situation someday that you need help and you start praying and hoping for an angel to come and help you

This isn't the right thread to be questioning other people's religious beliefs. Go back to playing commando in the sandbox.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Everyone please stay on topic here.

Everyone has an opinion and is free to express it here within the terms an conditions of use set by abovetopsecret.com administration.

If you feel you must post here please try to stay on topic.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am centreist. My current government is Liberal and backs the Bush administration 100%.

Back to the topic at hand, Im glad your brother is safe Deeprivergal. Lets hope he and the rest of your troops are out of there asap.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Back to the topic at hand, Im glad your brother is safe Deeprivergal. Lets hope he and the rest of your troops are out of there asap.

Hope they will return alive and in a full piece, not in a tube.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In a tube? Last I heard they still used body bags unless you are messed up so bad that there only is enough left to mail home in an envelope
but yes lets stay on topic sure your brother will come back safe keep calling him it helps with morale.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join