It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would like to remind that we DID have a huge oil spil in the Gulf... evaporation of that oil rises to the atmosphere and then it rains... doesnt really "clear" up over much time..

just saying

Kelliott

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
they are dumping toxins on us and have been for sometime. right now I'm really suffering over these symptoms and the only thing that is helping is I'm eating fresh raw garlic and drinking lots of orange juice.

3 years ago i almost died from worse symptoms i got while staying in a condo at Norfolk beach Virginia. the dr's at emergency tested me for everything and couldn't figure it out. i think the navy was dumping stuff on us then..it took a solid year to get over it and i was never really quite the same ever since.

whatever it is they are dumping lots of it in Springfield mo. its probably the same stuff that's killing the birds and fish.

chomp the garlic and keep it always on hand..you might need to poke cloves up your noses just to stay agent free

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I posted about this in one of the dead birds thread. But I think it's good to have a separate thread about the air.
The week before the birds started dropping, my husband went off to work one morning, and on the way called me to say that there was a strange smell, a chemical smell. We live in the north country so this is very odd to happen. I went outside and smelled it too. Off and on we both have had symptoms going on since the birds dropped. I've felt light headed, he has had migraine like headaches. I've had odd metallic taste in my mouth if i'm outdoors for a long time. We both are having trouble sleeping. It's almost as if we both feel sick all over and jittery. I've noticed our animals acting differently as well.

I know that when swine flu was going on a year ago we got heavily chem-trailed. I haven't seen anything, it's just an odd occasional chemical smell, with the metallic taste in my mouth. We are both healthy too, so there's no reason for this to be going on. It would be good if we could all keep track of this. My husband who doesn't really believe in conspiracies, said the other day "they are putting something in our air, they have to be".

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
hey all; alot of variables for sure; my nightly routine : at least three grams of vita C; selenium; 1200 i.u. of E; zinc; vitamin A and D combo; diminish the acidty with a teaspoon or so of baking soda; which has health benefits in of itself; stay inside if it is hazy; chemtrails; keep chest and head warm; this is just basic to keeping healthy; I also take a B mins complex when I get up; in addition if I feel not well; chicken soup with lots of onions and garlic; garlic is a natural antibiotic; have not been to a doctor in i30 years; I smoke at least a pack a day and drink a good bit of beer; I dont eat red meat alot nor much processd foods; whole wheat bread; no sodas; and I drink green tea by the gallon; that I make; I think I am doing something right; never sick.....good luck; peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

its effecting the whole neighborhood, everyone at my job, everyone at the wifes job, both my parents job, and friends of mine scattered in many different areas of the country (U.S.). it is UNREAL. the doctors are no help at all as many have already tried that and are onto alternative solutions like herbs and vitamins but that isnt doing anything either. friends of mine who never even get the flu or sick ever are horribly congested and unable to breath at all through their nose with a terrible pressure and headaches and it wont clear up. this is crazy. it has GOT to be something in the air or water seriously. but WHAT is it, and more importantly, HOW to clear it up or at least releive it. its a nightmare.
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

I will tell you what works for me and my family. I have not had to have an antibiotic in 2 years since I started using the neilmed sinus rinse. I went and got this at walgreens. You should be able to find it anywhere. I bought the kit, with the bottle and the packets of sea salt and bicarbonate. It's the right mix. I use two packets at a time. You warm the water up and mix it together and rinse out the sinuses. I was real skeptical of this working for me because I have had sinus problems all my life. I'm not trying to sell this stuff but when people say they have troubles I tell them about this. It helps get rid of that horrible pressure and pain quicker than a sudafed will. Nice thing is, this is natural way of handling it with no side effects. I also get some colloidal silver and use it as a spray once in awhile. This sinus rinse should help rinse out whatever toxins we are breathing in.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As another Canadian stated in this thread, nothing like that happening around here.....better move to Canada, TPTB don't seem to mess around with us too much.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I've had some lung butter and greenish-brown mucus...I don't feel like crap, but yeah...kinda weird, but it is winter.

Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

Either way, I do know a lot of people that have been sick lately, I'm here in Sacramento.

I usually eat garbage T.V. dinners for lunch, I drink, I'm into herbal medicines and cough a lot, which may keep my system clear for the most part.

Do what you gotta do to take care of yourself, friends & family. Peace.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just ringing in- also sick. Been sick since last Thursday- so 5 days now. And yes, it is a nasty sinus bug that makes it tough to breath. The chest congestion was so bad on the 2nd day that I felt I was going to suffocate at times. I had trouble clearing my lungs (and still do). I've started making it a point to sleep face down to try to avoid the drainage into my lungs.

I've been using sudafed, mucinex, and occasionally tylenol and contrary to reports, it has helped. NyQuil seemed to dry things up at night like any other cold, but I've also been using a fast-acting 12 hour nose spray for relief and expect some rebound coming off of that.

It is one of the most persistent infections I've had in a while, but I've had flus that are overall worse. My infant daughter had it for a little over a week, and my son appears to be getting it now, but I don't think its anything but a virus thats very infectious. Some people seem to be immune to it, so it is an interesting bug indeed.

I don't live anywhere close to the Gulf. I don't spend much time at all outside, but the day before I had visited a building that hosts mostly biotech research. The person I visited got sick the next day too with the same symptoms. So the exposure was likely there.

edit on 24-1-2011 by okachobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I've got a theory about this which I've shared before and although it's a bit far-fetched, I really wonder.

Okay.
Sinus-issues.
Major problem with just about everyone I know (especially me). I've personally been dealing with this for about 3 years now.

What got me real suspicious (besides the obvious chemtrails/geo-engineering spraying) is...the medication that helps alleviate and combat this condition, is now behind lock and key behind the pharmacy counter

Now whether this is a cover-story or not...they claim these decongestants are under supervision because some people manufacture meth (or whatever the illegal drug is called) from them

So now because of THAT..... I am required to show ID (which then goes on a federal data-base) so the government can keep track of my purchases!

Now, are they secretly yet openly keeping track of people who MIGHT be falling victim to these chemtrails? And although I am not part of the street-world, I don't know or have heard of any meth-labs except the ones in the backwoods of some southern hillbilly town.

So of ALL the legal items ----that can be used for sinister and illegal purposes, I find it uncanny that they singled out the one that helps sinuses which.......are rumored to be a bi-product of chemtrail spraying.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Me too. I got back from college and was sick since then(1.2 months). Then I took some immune boosters and got better in 3 days. It's been gone since. This is also marked by the sudden elevation of my Asthma, which is now all but nonexistent.

This is not the first time I've observed this in my self. When everyone gets sick, I get the same thing for about a quarter of the time, and then become immune to it forever and in fact, stronger. Seemingly as if whatever's causing it now adds to my strength.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting topic...I usually don't have allergies, but 2 Jan 11 started feeling tired all the classic symptoms of a sinus cold or allergies, this went on for a week, I had a previous scheduled appointment with my doctor. She looked me over had me breath in and out a few times while listening and diagnosed me as having bronchitis. She gave me the whole treatment, antibiotics, inhaler, decongestant med, nose mister and I purchased the neilmed stuff I see someone here mentioned as well. It took me a few weeks to get over it I even missed a few days of work...and I never miss work with sinus stuff... I live in South Texas...the weatherman has been saying we have the 3rd highest mountain cedar count this year since they have been keeping records...I'm not so sure this is the cause though...maybe...

I spoke with my relatives and they live in an area of the country that doesn't have the cedar count we do...and they have had the same symptoms, but no bronchitis as of yet...very interesting after reading this thread...oh and the other thing that struck me as odd...when i went to purchase the meds at cvs the shelves were almost bare of sinus meds...it's like they had a run on all of those kinds of products...I didn't realize mountain cedar affected so many people like that...

Just my two cents...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nursing student here, and I have to point out that sinus infections are a common problem this time of year, and they can linger for weeks or months. They cause severe swelling of the nasal passages and are a major frustration to get rid of, and cause extreem tiredness. A nettie pot or nasal saline spray is helpful for cleansing the gunk out of the nasal passages. Antibiotics are normally prescribed, but ingesting Vitamin C and D, and echinacea and goldenseal can help lessen the severity.

Don't know if that is what is going on with everyone, but had to point out that the symptoms are similar to sinus infections.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Curious to know if any of those who are reporting to be sick have had a flu shot within the last few years?

I'm just sayin...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jontap

I won't pretend to have all the answers, but I have noticed a LOT more people have been sick with the crud this season. If you want ammo, do what a lot of us (who are still well, knock knock) are doing: Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and healthy whole foods, prepared at home with as little junk / garbage / HFC as possible.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I live in Iceland and it´s pretty mutch the same here, loads of people getting sick but im gonna go right ahead tell you for sertain, it´s the weather and normal flue. That time of the year people
you might want to argue with me about this and tell me it´s chemtrails and other nonsence. But instead of arguing with me now while you are sick, talk to me again in 2-3 weeks when it´s all cleared up and you´r feeling loads better with the Common flue out of your system

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedman13
I live in Iceland and it´s pretty mutch the same here, loads of people getting sick but im gonna go right ahead tell you for sertain, it´s the weather and normal flue. That time of the year people
... talk to me again in 2-3 weeks when it´s all cleared up and you´r feeling loads better with the Common flue out of your system

I think I have to agree with this. The weather has been a little unstable this winter and some people may be dealing with patterns that their bodies are not accustomed to but this thing seems to happen to a large group of people every year.
I dont have the symptoms that many of you are reporting here but nothing sounds very out of the ordinary. I am in Iowa and it is not uncommon for a flu bug to swing through a city and essentially cripple it for a while as it gets passed and processed by the majority of the people.
Lets flag this and keep our eyes on it but I am not too concerned yet. If I do start to see some of these symptoms I will come back and let you know but for now my advice is to drink fluids, use a neti pot if you have to, and try to relax and get good rest.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Roughly 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
yeah i don't know whats going on, i got this bull# stomach flu this morning, i went to bed fine woke up an feel like #, and now im stuck with this BS headache, like c'mon wtf going on, i never get sick...prob all them chem trails in the sky

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is quite interesting to me as I thought me and my roommates are the only ones with this problem. Let me start by saying I have always had trouble with allergies, dust, cats pollen and the usual jazz but 2 little yellow allergex pills, which is not marketed in the US btw, seems to clear up most of my symptoms. Which brings me to another point, I do not live in the US and we do not have winter atm, it's hot as hell full blazing summer and the pollen time in my area is over or at least there aren't any warnings on the news anymore. As for the stomach illnesses, I've been having some of that as well for quite some time now which is quite uncommon for me as I used to be extremely healthy in the sense that I never even get flu during the winter months. Also I almost never eat canned food and I don't even own a microwave oven plus I tend to stay away from any plastic containers or even cling wrap. We eat fresh vegetables and fruits, none of which are irradiated so actually the only things I do eat that might be suspect is a steak every now and again (not imported and contains no stimulants or funky hormones but they are vacuum-packed in plastic) and frozen fish, hake caught quite near were I live or at least in waters not known to have high levels of pollution, but it is packed and frozen by a very large company who supply and distribute mostly all frozen fish and other foods in my country. In conclusion, if it's in the air then it's spreading quite far unless it's being spread over here as well, which I seriously doubt unless unintentionally as in maybe a new chemical used in certain factories. It might also be in the ocean water as most of the factories near where I live use ocean water for cooling and thus producing steam containing this supposed chemical. If it's something I eat (in the case of the stomach problems) then it's really hard to narrow it down because they're ever changing the way they pack and clean food before it ends up on our plates. Even "fresh from the farm" foods are suspect because who knows what they wash the tomatoes with and I'm pretty sure rinsing it with supposedly clean tap water isn't going to make it safe.

Chronic diarrhea and sinus congestion, mere hiccups compared to whatever the global elite and even mother nature has planned for us I think

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ive had a little cough for the past couple weeks, along with the occasional sniffles. I havent really asked people around me if they're experiencing any sickness lately, so I dont know if theres a widespread flu/cold going around here.

I do have allergies though, so it just might be that for me.

If there is a widespread sickness going around, I would guess it would have something to do with the oil in the gulf, since I am located in Texas....or maybe its just because its the season of winter.

Edit - I havent taken medications for this either, and havent taken any meds at all in more than a year. I didnt get the flu shot either. Ill only take something if my symptoms are really crazy.
edit on 24-1-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join