It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New User Interested in 2004 Election

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi, I am Jojo. I am a researcher at heart. My newest interest is the 2004 Election. Sorting out what is real and what is rhetoric (and what is BS) is the new task I have set for myself.

I am guessing that there are some others in this community who are also interested in the election.

I am happy to learn from you.




posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome aboard JJ. Plenty of election stuff here. Use the search for specific topics. See ya around.



posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
HI welcome to ats jojocat
cya around and have fun

se7en



posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
hey alrite jojocat

welcome to ats and am sure you will find stuff of interest.. bts it good too

happy posting alrite and see you around the boards

rynaldo



posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy it here.



posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
welcome JoJocat!!!!

Glad to meet you!



posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hiya

if you go to the pit bring a helmet and a side arm. its gets pretty brutal and becare full about all the bs lying around.


othere wise have fun!



posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome Jojo. I just heard today that 30 percent of those who could vote in South Carolina have not even registered. I bet those numbers are similiar across the nation. We live in an apathetic country where 30% of the population doesn't even bother to register to vote. I guess if you're an optimist, you could say at least the other 70% took the time to register to vote. I wonder how many of those will bother with it.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join