It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop repeatedly punching a 53 year old woman in the face

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Text(you are a british soldier after all)

Please elaborate on that? Have you seen that state of your army shoot first ask questions later your army has killed more Brits then the taliban the dumb f@@&s
Stop getting personal are you like 10 years old get a grip and have a proper discussion or is your little brain incapable?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Wow all those cops and they couldn't just reach in and grab the keys no no no they HAD to punch and taze a 53 year old women because she had super powers and might have used them(the sarcasm is strong with this one).

I'm surprised they didn't call for back up.She should sue for assault.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I see what your meen I'm gunna have another think about it

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the british army is not better or worse than the us army they are BOTH doing the wok of the devil and they were sent to war by scum who claim they are religious yet they are mass murderers who have taken the baton from hitler . sorry but its true
back on topic no doubt the cop will be punished if he hadnt been filmed he would have got away with it _IMPORTANT LESSON KEEP A CAMERA CLOSE AT ALL TIMES ,,...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You're right about it being a badge of honor. It's ridiculous. Something is wrong when criminals are proud of being busted rather than scared of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

You sir, are a dumbass. It's people like you that make the police force in America so #ed up. The car was not moving at all when he hit her (repeatedly,) she was boxed in. Why would he hit her, when he could easily unlock the door and pull her out? The other cop tazed her. Why would you shoot the driver before you at least shoot the wheels of the vehicle out? She wasn't armed and she wasn't an immediate threat. By the way, a standard issue sidearm is a Glock and it's a 9mm not a .45. Idiot. Just another case of a power hungry idiot who got bullied in school and decided to become a cop so he can pretend he's above the law. But don't worry, the asshole gets a nice little vacation from work and still gets paid when anyone else would get charged with assault and battery. Makes sense.
edit on 23-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

All we see here is the end of the pursuit. We don't see what led up to this point. It's hard to make a judgement without all the evidence being in. Still, punching her like that seems a little extreme.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
Why do the police think it's ok to treat people like this? What's wrong with them? It's appalling!

I wonder what this man's parents, wife and family think of him now? I'd be ashamed if he were my son or husband.

I bet that his wife, if he has one, has to go through the same treatment at home, I doubt this is a one-off assault.

The police are nothing but bullies. Criminals in a police uniform. You and I would be locked up for doing something like this, just as this 'man' should be.

S&F

Police are cowards, pure and simple. The only reason trash like this cop can do things like this is because this is a police state. Thinking otherwise is just fantasy. In my work, I have seen, over and over again, cops abusing their authority and getting away with it. They forget that they are public SERVANTS. What part of that do they not understand? I have found that many are veterans with shady backgrounds in the military. Many have been under psychiatric care for various anti-social behaviors but are still hired. Short answer to it all: police are cowards and want to become cops so that they can abuse and hurt others. They love the feeling of power, they love the idea of being in authority over the public, they love the idea of carrying a gun because it makes them feel bigger than they really are. I don't really care if that's a broad generalization. When I see restraint and respect coming from police, I'll revise my assessment of them.

link   

Lol! I think this is the great service property taxes pay for! Hurray!

This lady doesn't know that if she is going to fund these "professionals" with her property taxes, her sales taxes, her income taxes, her gas taxes... well... she has already reduced herself so far that the parasitic system is going to treat her as poorly as she treats herself.

"You get what you pay for"!

...lol.... land of the free, home of the brave... lol!

link   
Lets keep it civil guys. No need for personal attacks. You can disagree without attacking and name calling. Plus, calling someone names is only going to piss them off and it definitely won't make them consider your point... It's sort of counterproductive...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker88

I can't see the video

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
some one should go to Jail!!!
they Videoed a cop????

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stophie

Did you follow the link? The video wasn't embedded in the thread, it was just a link to youtube. If you went to the link and couldn't watch it, it's probably a problem on your end...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Take a gander and weigh in ATSers---Over the top? Or appropos for the situation at hand?

Of course he was doing it as punishment. However, I don't think the fact that it's a woman should matter. I don't think it would be okay to be punching some guy in his twenties like this, either. The only difference is that the public would be more willing to believe the officer's lie that the driver was about to assault the officer or charge them with his car, etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

okay agree with you about criminals always being played out as the victims but shooting an old lady is harsh.

Anyz,bit bad they had to punch her so many time.

Bet you she learned her lesson.DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!FOOL!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1

All we see here is the end of the pursuit. We don't see what led up to this point. It's hard to make a judgement without all the evidence being in. Still, punching her like that seems a little extreme.

Nice point as I was wondering the same. With all those cop cars around this appears to have been a long chase and who knows how many innocent drivers this woman put in jeapordy. She finally stopped but was the car still in drive?? Did the cops tell her to shut it off? Did they order her out? If you don't follow the directions of the cops after a long chase of doing who knows what your damn right they're gonna pop your window and fight you for their own safety and that of the other officers. Hell she coulda slammed it into reverse and run somebody over or who knows what. That's why they zapped her to immobilize to secure the vehicle. Sorry I don't feel sorry for folks running from police for whatever reason and putting others lives at risk while doing it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Even if she was drink driving which you cant be 100 % sure how many celebrities have done this ? did they get assaulted ? no , because it s 1 law for the rich and a different law for the rest of us !

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Take a gander and weigh in ATSers---Over the top? Or appropos for the situation at hand?

Of course he was doing it as punishment. However, I don't think the fact that it's a woman should matter. I don't think it would be okay to be punching some guy in his twenties like this, either. The only difference is that the public would be more willing to believe the officer's lie that the driver was about to assault the officer or charge them with his car, etc.

What lie? How is that a lie? She'd already run from em once what makes you think she won't keep trying? No like he was throwing Tyson uppercuts at her either. I hope he knocked her friggen teeth out actually dumb idiot driver.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So one officer felt that he had to pummel the woman to prevent her moving the vehicle after the window was broken but the other officer was confident enough to leap onto the hood of said vehicle to break that window
What's the protocol? Safety first?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

How many celebrities are in high speed chases with the police? I can't remember any.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join