It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop repeatedly punching a 53 year old woman in the face

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Can you attempt this post in a recognizable language. I think I might be interested in what you have to say, but have a hard time understanding what ever that was you just typed.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

First of all, if you would have read the updates, you would have seen the explanation for your pointed questions.

The window tint held the window in place, therefore some of the arm movement from the cop, was to knock the window out of the way..

Also, a simple understanding of a vehicle would have answered the rest of your question. Try this at home folks.. Start your vehicle - put your vehicle in drive - Then try and take your keys out of the ignition...

You may say, why didn't he just put the car in park then... With all of the adrenaline pumping, and not knowing the vehicle, should he have put his body into the vehicle to reach across?

You may say "this was a 53 year old woman" Cops have been killed making smaller less important assumptions...

She ran from the police.. When a person runs from the police, self preservation is their only concern. She endangered the lives of everyone else on the road. Once stopped she continued to resist..

Nearly 2500 people are killed each year from police chases.. 1 out of 4 are INNOCENT bystanders. I have no sympathy for this woman.. I myself, would have kicked her head off her shoulders..

When she hit the police vehicle, she essentially just committed assault with a motor vehicle.

I don't care if she was ready to give up or not.. She shouldn't have ran... She should have rolled down the window or unlocked the door. When told to turn off the vehicle, she should have..

Everything after her fleeing is non essential to me.. When you run from the police, you should be charged with attempted murder.. When your in the process of fleeing, your escape is the only thing that matters to you, hence the 2500 people killed each year in police chases.. To argue and persecute the cop over this, is irresponsible at best.

That woman is very lucky I was not the police officer at that stop... She would need a translator in court, one that can translate "no teeth" language.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybertron

You stop right there with that equal rights crap. Women are equal in ever facet of life.. Just ask them. You can argue this all you want, but the minute you break a law like a criminal, you are no longer a woman or a man, you are a criminal.

I would tell you a long story about a bar fight I got into, sticking up for an older gentlemen that was being harassed by a group of early 20's.. Long story short. We were getting the best of the bunch of them, and one of their girl friends jumped on my back and started to choke me.. I flipped the person over my back and proceeded to face stop said person (not knowing it was a woman until mid stomp) - Did I feel guilty afterward?? Not one bit - You act like a man expect to be treated like one! You act like a criminal, expect to be treated like one!

I could also tell you a story about my best friend of 20 years.. Killed by a 15 year old kid, running from the police, simply because he didn't have a driver license. He T-boned my friend and killed him instantly.. He was charged and convicted, yet only did 4 years in a detention facility and then probation. I feel he should have been executed.. Ruined an entire family, because the little dirt squirrel couldn't own up to his own actions. If prayers really do work, the little POS will die of throat and rectal cancer simultaneously in the near future!
edit on 1/25/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Willbert

And I'm to believe an officer?? Because he carries a badge and works for the goverment. He does not work for the citizens. He represents the goverment and is an inforcer.

Based on your paranoid statement here, I dont expect you to believe anyone except for the radio waves that breach your tin foil hat.

Thank your very much for YOUR opinion, which means very little and have no bases. Due to this FACT alone.. I'll skip the rest of your fictional comments. Belittling others does not mean you have some forsight on what is real or right. Perhaps if you came out of your mini bubble, you would know what is real.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

star for you bro you right and you put it well ps the donkey pic is awesome .
not all cops are thugs but the ones that are dont deserve such a position of power

Thanks man, I am glad someone understood.

I got flagged for posting something like :

Follow a cop home and remind them they are human just like us and not above the law. That they themselves can and will be held accountable. When they realize they are not invisible they will stop with the abuse and return to the rule of law and civility.

I realize there are some REAL dangerous idiots in this world, but hey thats part of the job.
If you do not want to be shot at don't join the army. If you don't want to deal with cattle, don't become a rancher and if you don't want to deal with people being people don't become a cop.

More than anything most of our problems stem from burnout and I really believe psychological problems on the force as well as www.menshealth.com...

LOW IQ FOR POLICE?? ?? Just say'n.
www.topix.com...
www.dvorak.org...

So I come to a real issue.
After seeing this and TUNS of other videos of police beatings and having been beaten myself (broken ribs, busted face and dislocated shoulder as well as cuts and bruises)

When does it become self defense, in fear for my life or families life?
I really mean it, I fear for my life and safety when dealing with the police and have the right to defend myself with equal force. Due to the violence they bring to the table I am in fear for public safety as a whole. I fear drug dealers far less than the police. At least the drug dealer is upfront when they rob you.

The PD get these guys all jacked up thinking there are giants with nukes attached to their back and they are frothing at the mouth when they go out ready to take out a crack dealing head honcho and they run into grandma or a 53 year old woman.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
EDUCATION AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!
Its up to us, you and I to govern and defend ourself and property. We have the right protected by the constitution but the nanny state takes that right away and has convinced people to be dependent on a police state.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And I'm to believe an officer?? Because he carries a badge and works for the goverment. He does not work for the citizens. He represents the goverment and is an inforcer.

Based on your paranoid statement here, I dont expect you to believe anyone except for the radio waves that breach your tin foil hat.

Thank your very much for YOUR opinion, which means very little and have no bases. Due to this FACT alone.. I'll skip the rest of your fictional comments. Belittling others does not mean you have some forsight on what is real or right. Perhaps if you came out of your mini bubble, you would know what is real.

This post alone can highlight and be an example of the disintegration of the planet, and the increasing ignorance of our fellow humans.

Thank your very much for YOUR opinion, which means very little and have no bases. Due to this FACT alone.

You then tell the poster how insults and "belittling" discredit someones opinion... Then you follow up with......

Perhaps if you came out of your mini bubble, you would know what is real.

Thinly veiled insult, after pointing out how insults discredit someone.. Did you intentionally make yourself look ignorant? Or was this completely by mistake?

When did your opinion become fact? Talk about ignorance on display.. wow

You are implying that Xcathdra is delusional and lacks the ability to determine or differentiate the difference between "real" and "fake"..... How exactly did you come to this conclusion?? Was it from his opinion? Are we not allowed to have opinions? You seem to have some fringe opinions... Are your opinions equally as condemnable, or are your held to a different standard?

I would strongly recommend that you utilize some sort of word processing program to compose your posts.. It will help you to be taken seriously, by people who will judge your intelligence based upon your grammar and writings. I find it very difficult to even respond to someone that doesn't seem to even have a basic understanding of grammar.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
reply to post by Xcathdra

you guys dont know the law your not lawyers and do you know what Lawyers think of you?

Laws are very easy to understand

look at our heros we arent smart to know the law and they are doing customer police service to protect the lady

heros??? yeah right

being a cop isnt hard hardly dangerous but being a Cop is a tough Job to do Right, many most cant do the job right they are not elite nor great trained nor superhuman nor more ethical or moral they are people.

being a good officer very tough job the rest a joke.

now delta force guys are trained funny how the cops think they are all so bad ha ha
edit on 25-1-2011 by airborne82ndscout because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your service to our country.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Got to love the Democractic Peoples Republic of New York.... Had it occured anywhere else I would argue with you.. However... lol

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
double post
edit on 25-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

This post alone can highlight and be an example of the disintegration of the planet, and the increasing ignorance of our fellow humans.

Thank your very much for YOUR opinion, which means very little and have no bases. Due to this FACT alone.

You then tell the poster how insults and "belittling" discredit someones opinion... Then you follow up with......

Thinly veiled insult, after pointing out how insults discredit someone.. Did you intentionally make yourself look ignorant? Or was this completely by mistake?

When did your opinion become fact? Talk about ignorance on display.. wow

You are implying that Xcathdra is delusional and lacks the ability to determine or differentiate the difference between "real" and "fake"..... How exactly did you come to this conclusion?? Was it from his opinion? Are we not allowed to have opinions? You seem to have some fringe opinions... Are your opinions equally as condemnable, or are your held to a different standard?

I would strongly recommend that you utilize some sort of word processing program to compose your posts.. It will help you to be taken seriously, by people who will judge your intelligence based upon your grammar and writings. I find it very difficult to even respond to someone that doesn't seem to even have a basic understanding of grammar.

It is not I who should follow you.. but you who should broaden your horizons by coping how the world functions. Expecting it to bend to your whim is just as ignorant as the other poster.

As for him being delusional.. Yes.. as I can assure you and others I am not paranoid.. nor do I wear a tinfoil hat. But making assumptions I do just reassures my point.

As for my writing and the structure of it, I really don't care how you view it as it's entirely up to you if you wish to read it. It's not for me to meet YOUR needs.

And YOU do not speak for everyone.. even if you're delusional enough to think otherwise.

P.S... how does you comments reflect on the topic in this thread.. Oh right.. it doesn't .. just another attention seeker.. good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Can you attempt this post in a recognizable language. I think I might be interested in what you have to say, but have a hard time understanding what ever that was you just typed.

You seem to be the only one with issues on how others communicate. With this type of attitude and attempt of humiliating others.. are you seriously attempting to prevent others from partaking at ATS? Or you really not that bright to perhaps ask others what they mean in another way, rather then having others abide by your rules and process of communication. If you really cared about what others had to say.. you would continue the conversation regardless of how others communicate.

Your tone, your replies, say otherwise.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by badw0lf

So you would go beat up the "pigs" family because of this? Yeah that makes so much sense.

The man who responded to you is musing about joining your jungle justice.

Our country is a constitutional republic. Americans agree to the rule of law for all - equality before the law. When cops decide this or that military strategy is more important than the rule of law and place themselves above the rights of the citizens and the justice system, they have broken the most basic agreement of our society. We do the rule of law or the law of the jungle.

We will be seeing a lot of more jungle and a lot less law if we keep it up! The man who responded to you is musing about joining your jungle justice. That is why I said to you earlier that the current police practice of excessive force tatics are putting our American cops in more danger - not making them safer.

If you think cops can take justice into their own hands and dish out guilt and punishment in the streets, guess what will happen. You will be meeting what you created - people who will do the same to you and your loved ones because you live in the society you created. You are the public face of justice. The constitutional republic's rule of law is much safer and far superior to the jungle for everybody. Current police tatics and mentalities are nuts.

I suggest you read the update provided by xcathdra before going off on your police brutality jungle just rants.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

First of all, if you would have read the updates, you would have seen the explanation for your pointed questions.

The window tint held the window in place, therefore some of the arm movement from the cop, was to knock the window out of the way..

Also, a simple understanding of a vehicle would have answered the rest of your question. Try this at home folks.. Start your vehicle - put your vehicle in drive - Then try and take your keys out of the ignition...

You may say, why didn't he just put the car in park then... With all of the adrenaline pumping, and not knowing the vehicle, should he have put his body into the vehicle to reach across?

You may say "this was a 53 year old woman" Cops have been killed making smaller less important assumptions...

She ran from the police.. When a person runs from the police, self preservation is their only concern. She endangered the lives of everyone else on the road. Once stopped she continued to resist..

Nearly 2500 people are killed each year from police chases.. 1 out of 4 are INNOCENT bystanders. I have no sympathy for this woman.. I myself, would have kicked her head off her shoulders..

When she hit the police vehicle, she essentially just committed assault with a motor vehicle.

I don't care if she was ready to give up or not.. She shouldn't have ran... She should have rolled down the window or unlocked the door. When told to turn off the vehicle, she should have..

Everything after her fleeing is non essential to me.. When you run from the police, you should be charged with attempted murder.. When your in the process of fleeing, your escape is the only thing that matters to you, hence the 2500 people killed each year in police chases.. To argue and persecute the cop over this, is irresponsible at best.

That woman is very lucky I was not the police officer at that stop... She would need a translator in court, one that can translate "no teeth" language.

Ok.. essentially.. you would judge her and pass sentence on her by killing her. Knocking her head off? Right..

Cops have no morals. By this I mean they are not saints or should be placed on some pedestal or righteousness as you seem to be placing them.

If they, the officers, were so exceptionally Benin beings, we would be hearing about their charity work around the world where other injustices exist. But even at home, they don't care unless there is some reward to it. They are individuals who get a paid by their employer. And a good majority of them are power trippers who think they are above the rest. Individuals who only function according to rules and guidelines set out by their employer. And the only code of conduct is for those in THEIR ranks.

Yes.. maybe when not working at the time. they do things that interests THEM which may be hobbies or families that keep them occupied off hours. But when the employers call on their service.. they loose all sense of identity and become a tool. And they walk a fine line like all employees so as to ensure they keep their employment.

The officer used excessive force.. one punches.. while the others uses a tasser.. Any use necessary to ensure they get their man/woman..

Ever notice when an innocent civilian gets shot by police .. you don't hear anything about it.. but when a cop gets shot.. theres a huge parade.. Need to keep our co-workers close.. so as to feel a sense of community within a community.

Not paranoid.. Just don't like officers who to me are nothing less then a mob squad hired by an organization hell bent on protecting the organizations who in turn pays their salary.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

What if this was YOUR Mother?

I'd ask her WTF she was doing driving drunk and running from the cops and once boxed in, why she kept her foot on the gas peddle.

It was totally over the top, one punch should have knocked her back enough to get the keys. Just because it's a little old lady doesn't mean that car isn't going to crush you to death though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
As I said, all professions have their share of idiots who make others look bad

The only difference is the "idiots" in your profession carry guns, and have a licence to kill .

The "idiots" that work at macdonalds might just get your order wrong .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Haha good ol New Yourk huh? It's pretty much the same here in Chicago

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
this womans vehicle was still in drive. this video shows it. i wish there were no narrators in these video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

When you run from the police, you should be charged with attempted murder..

1. I really hope your referring to vehicle chases
2. Attempted murder means you were trying to intentionally murder someone.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yeah I meant vehicles.. Running from the cops should be considered a class 1 felony

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So, if she were able to get away then killed a family of four down the road, it would be ok?
In that instance,in my eyes ,she gave up any rights she had when she put that community in danger when she got behind the wheel intoxicated. Ya,all cops are bad. Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join