It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop repeatedly punching a 53 year old woman in the face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why didn't they just put a few rounds into the hood of the car to disable the engine? Stupid power drunk control freaks.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I really don't think it's got anything to do with it been a woman I bet he would of done it if it was male and woman are the first to scream equal rights, well she got her equal rights alright

Well maybe if you ever get pulled over for anything the police should punch your face in 3 or 4 times eh?

Then we'll see how quiet you'll be about rights then, won't we?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And your point is what? There could off been loads of reasons why she was never charged was you there? Was you the judge?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

If I was drink driving I would thoroughly deserve it!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
once the stop is made you don’t get to beat up the suspect. The ONLY time an officer has the right to hit a suspect is in his own protection
BRO you nailed it , its similar to rodney king incident , a rape for example is a terrible crime but it doesnt give the cops the right to beat people up , their job is to round perps up and LET THE JUSTISCE SYSTEM TRY THEM
IM sorry thats the way it is . If as a cop you do this (not in self defence ) you are as bad as a criminal in my opinion

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Umm, no, but IT WAS JUDGED in a court of law, and thrown out.

THAT is my point. And you seem to have a hard time acknowledging this little fact.

So all your references to "drunk driving" don't hold any weight here, despite you repeating it.

She was never charged with it to begin with, which obviously indicates she wasn't drunk. Pretty much common sense. lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You saying she wasn't drink driving because it was judged holds no weight, do you have a record of the court session?

Neither of us can proove anything however all we do have is the cops saying she was drink driving which is more evidence than what you have for saying she wasn't

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

There is much to the story that is still in the shadows. It seems that the officer has been on paid leave for 5 months, that is telling. It's not criminal charges that the LEO's fear, it's almost imposable to get a conviction of a officer for doing an act in the believed commission of his job. But rather the liability his department will have. Somethings off on this on. To jump from DWI, assault, and alluding to failure to stop, then to have all charges dropped is a big stretch.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If I was drink driving I would thoroughly deserve it!

And next time it could be your sister, mother, gran or daughter. Imagine it and think about it. How loud will you laugh then, my friend?

I sincerely hope you are not nor ever will be a cop.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am a little unsure with the info provided if the charges were dropped or if they were never filed in the first place. Technically I guess that makes no difference but it does help tell the story. I can only assume the were STOPPING HER for SUSPECTED drunk driving but that it was not shown to be true upon checking.

I can only conclude by most of the comments that the American people like a little "street justice" and typically agree one should be presumed guilty even in the absence of charges being filed. Perhaps a little "roughing-up" of old ladies and innocent bystanders (such as the Seattle man slammed headfirst against the wall) just helps keep the American sheeple in line.

Wasn't it Reagan's Attorney General that stated, "If they weren't guilty they wouldn't be indicted"? Statements such as that demonstrate the direction American justice has taken.

I suppose the next step is for the police to periodically roundup a few Americans at random and beat the crap out of them just to demonstrate the compliance expected of its people. Anyone not going along with this program or openly objecting to it should therefore be tazed and arrested for resisting and citing a riot.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe how many people say she deserves this for not pulling over... When has it ever been ok to beat someone for pissing you off or doing something wrong? You mean to tell me that the several officers there couldn't detain her once they had her stopped? Give me a break. According to this logic if I worked at a grocery store and your wife came in and got angry at the prices and started knocking shelves over, which could endanger lives, I should be able to beat the crap out of her because she should have known better than to knock shelves over (run from the police). This is ridiculous. I would lose my job if I did this and face criminal charges, as should the police. Being an officer is a job.... We should demand professionalism... Cops should not strike anyone unless they are defending themselves against a legitimate attack. NOT because they are pissed off that someone made their job more difficult. People make my job more difficult all the time and I don't hit them...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If it was any of my family they would be disowned for drink driving.

I'll never be a cop I'm a British soldier that might the reason for my reasoning on this huh? What do you think?

She still deserved everything she got she still broke the even if it was just failing to stop, the lesson is don't break the law and this won't happen to you the law is there for a reason, I bet she will think twice about doing it again.

I think all cops should do this to everyone that breaks the law then we would have less crime then we can all get on with our little miserable lives with no worry of getting ran over by a drink driver, getting burgled or any other crime effecting us

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If it was any of my family they would be disowned for drink driving.

I'll never be a cop I'm a British soldier that might the reason for my reasoning on this huh? What do you think?

She still deserved everything she got she still broke the even if it was just failing to stop, the lesson is don't break the law and this won't happen to you the law is there for a reason, I bet she will think twice about doing it again.

I think all cops should do this to everyone that breaks the law then we would have less crime then we can all get on with our little miserable lives with no worry of getting ran over by a drink driver, getting burgled or any other crime effecting us

I have to assume you're just trolling now. Otherwise, it's pointless to even carry on this convo with you.

Everyone who breaks a law deserves to be punched in the face repeatedly and beaten eh?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm not trolling this is just my opinion.

Don't you think if cops was alot harder on people most people would think twice, obviously it's not going to abolish crime but IMO I think it might dramatically lower it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

How did she get what she deserved? Getting beaten by police for breaking the law isn't the punishment that our law governs. It is actually illegal what they did. I don't agree with her reckless behavior but we have a system in place that says she deserves a fair trial that will determine her punishment. Everyone breaks laws sometimes. What if your wife was speeding and got pulled over? What if she didn't see the lights and didn't pull over right away and they thought she was running? Well according to you she should be beaten senseless for breaking the law and she'll learn her lesson about speeding.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

If I was a cop I'd have shot the drunken idiot.

She was still trying to drive off and would have run people over if necessary.

In my opinion ....which is a bit jaded after watching the criminals get set up as the victim over and over and over.

Middle aged drunk woman drives around recklessly endangering the populace.....oohh.

Poor little drunk lady.

Yeah, a couple of socks to the jaw instead of a couple of .45 cal rounds to the torso. She got off light.

Watch the videos before you make idiotic statements like this. She wasn't drunk. Charges were dismissed.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthXninja

If she's speeding again breaking the law yea be hard on her she won't speed again that's my opinion. No matter how you try and spin it towards my family it doesn't matter they would deserve everything, sorry if you don't agree

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I agree shooting her would be a bit too far but again brings me back to this again how do you know she wasn't drink driving just because the charges were dropped?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LISTEN , do you think a paeodophile is not gonna abuse a child just cos a police is going to thump him ? gimme a break m8 , its about weak sentances lawyers getting criminals off NOT because police arent punching people in the head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM sorry but if you saw that cop in real life doin that and you did nothing i really dont know what to think of you .
my advice get out the army youll either kill innocents , get killed, get a disease that your county refuses to admit exsists or get brainwashed . and the brainwashed may as well be dead anyway

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I demand a link to a source that states that cops are judgy, jury and excecutioner. Also link to a source that says the appropriate punishment for a suspect is a beating on site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join