It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Cop repeatedly punching a 53 year old woman in the face

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thumbs up for your view, as everyone elses view, it really makes a good read

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

Meh.. there is nothing wrong with having convictions and refusing to compromise those. I take it as an opprotunity to engage in conversation with the hopes we all might learn something. My world is viewed through the eyes of a LEO, and because of that, I do miss the points that non leos make.

Having people argue with me about law, crime and punishment also serves as a reminder that there is hope for humanity because people do still care.

Fly fishing is awesome.. Ive been a few times a long time ago up in Michigan.. Good times.. I think I enjoyed fly fishing at night the best.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How do you break a law that is already broken?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Very good answer and outlook. we "I" should not let our feelings get involved in this one.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Woman basher, should be treated as such but im guessing this is normal in usa ... very sad
edit on 24-1-2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

We are going to have to just agree to disagree. You view it one way, I view it a different way. If this is something you want to continue debating I can dig up all the statutes and case laws that deal with Officers use of force.

Here is another example.. Watch the video and tell me what you would have done in this case.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybertron

Ye fly fishing is awsome esp for rainbow trout... and yellow fish.. I love fishing from bass to deap sea, Very relaxing.

I enjoyed your outlook and comments on this topic.
This is exactly why i love this site.

I agree with Heff whatever the outcome for this lady the law "courts" will bring out the truth, thats why we have the system.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Icant believe this thread has gained so much attention, its not even news worthy!
He only punched her a few times, drunk drivers deserve much worse than that!
Thrown out into oncoming traffic at least!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
what if the cop had killed her with his punches ? this a 58 yr old woman she could have easily had a seizure . In some of your worlds we might as well not have judges jury lawyers etc YOU are given the cops too much power , in your world rodney king deserves to nearly get killed by FOUR cops , in your world jean charles de menendez deserves to be dead .

Then the lady would have died, and an investigation, just like the one ongoing now, would be done. A report would be submitted to the prosecuting attorneys office for review, and they will make the determination if the Officers actions were justified, or if criminal wrong doing is present that deserves charges.

As far as Rodney King I would suggest you watch the entire 8 minute clip, and not just the 1 minute blurb the media played. Rodney King was on PCP at the time, and what the media never showed was king throwing officers around like rag dolls. Only after multiple attempts to bring him down did they move to batons.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Wow i like this vid...

She should not have resisted like that he was trying to cuff her...
He could of slammed her on the ground lucky it was the bonnet of the car,
and he was noce enough to take that long to cuff her,
The other one looked like she tried to either push or hit the cop she should of got arrested aswell.

If you have anymore of these vid links please send them to me...

You know here in South africa the police have a shoot to kill policy, if they suspect something BAM

but thats not always a good thing aswell.
Esp in untrained police officers.

www.news24.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shooter420

Animals are smarter than people?
Sounds to me you have alot more waking up to do!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
so that warrants being beaten by 4 cops for a minute while on the floor with batons ? I love it when people mention drugs , your beautiful country usa is the don of getting your own people hooked on drugs manmade drugs that kill people . AHHH poor lil cop ! grow some balls dude usa is the land of crack addicted babies and a prison state , YOUR masters want it like this so accept it or do something about it . dont sit there defending TPTB and blaming drugs for everything its hypocritical and nonsense

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
What if this was YOUR Mother?

If this was my mother I would tell her she deserved a beating for running from the cops and endangering the lives of many people.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You got anymore links for those vids?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybertron

Check your private messages. I sent you a note.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Xcathdra, completely different scenario. This was a single police officer surrounded by at least thirty individuals and the law enforcement is being assaulted by two women. I see: obstruction, assault, and resisting arrest. I see the police officer surrounded, alone and STILL only using ONE punch to subdue the second woman. You cannot in all honesty compare this video to the one in the OP.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So can we asume your an ex police officer? LOL... I always thought your avatar looked
like a sheep crossed with a pig!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join