It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video: Cop repeatedly punching a 53 year old woman in the face

page: 10
59
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


So you would go beat up the "pigs" family because of this? Yeah that makes so much sense.




posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 



If the cops lit me up and I took off in my car in a high speed chase and then was finally stopped and I didn't obey their orders anything is possible. If you don't think so then you are living in some fantasy land.

... you was finally stopped, and then assaulted several times, on camera, then you are released without charge. You wouldn't accept that treatment and you know it. So stop saying you would.

And anyway, the fact remains pal - he can't do that, not to anyone. No-one can, however justified in yours or anyones eyes.

So you'll have to lump it won't ya?


First off I'm not your "pal". I don't even know you. Fact remains he CAN do that if he feels thats what's needed to subdue the person at question. Maybe you should watch cops to get an idea of basic police work. According to you I'm sure every person they take down are assaulted.

NO he can't.

So why do you think he's been suspended from duty pending investigation then?

As a reward maybe, for doing his job?

The cop has been suspended because he assaulted this woman, no other reason. The other cops present on the scene haven't been suspended, just him. Why do you think that is?

It doesn't take a genius to work out that his suspension from duty is because he aint allowed to do that.

So, it seems that you are, in fact , wrong.

Edit to add: with reference to your 'I'm not your pal' remark - grow up, pal
edit on 23-1-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)


He is suspended with pay pending a review. Just like whenever an officer fires his weapon. Happens all the time.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Didn't look like a lunatic to me. I guess you would cheer for this woman after she ran you off the road in a high speed chase?? "You go lady" would be your battle cry from the ditch? lol


Ahh.. Interesting. So to be against a pig bashing a womans face in, is to be for her running people off the road.

Good to know.



Well, according to the person who was in the situation, he did it to stop her from possible doing just that.

Don't knock it until you tried it. Decisions that may look profound to you have to be made in a split second to people who are confronted with them in reality, and not on a message board.


Eh?

Mr beans was suggesting that because sane people disagree with level of violence used against this woman, that they must also want the woman to screech down the road while we cheer her on. Which is absolute Bollocks.

It goes from her possibly being on PCP, to having a weapon, to whatever else strawman anecdote he decides fits his passion for violence against this elderly woman and in the process makes anyone who says this was too much a raving lunatic drooling at the mouth yelling "Gaarn granny, kill the kids in that car up ahead, garrrnnn !!!!"

So, not sure what you're trying to tell me, but if it's that punching an old woman in the face is a required tactic in order to have prevented her from continuing to drive that vehicle, then baloney. Utter and absolute baloney.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashyr

Originally posted by simples
Totally agree don't break the law and you won't have to have that treatment, all the people saying it's wrong would you still be saying it wrong if she ran over a member of your family? I think you would say " she deserves everything she got"


listen to yourself you bigot. your only smug remark comes becaus this didnt happen to you.


so what the strong arm of the law can get away with this stuff, as long as its not happening to you.
yeah so your also up for "whatever the law" says as a requirement for enforcement. "eg physical violence".

as long as there lawful its all good right.


. what a wally u are.

this is way over the top.
half the time if the cops just relaxed when approaching suspects or would be criminals. the whole situation wouldnt flare out of control like this. i feel the overwhelming presence of the police in that situation. hyped every officer up to think they needed to act the way they did.

totally unjustified and regardless of the reasons. there efforts where over the top.


What world do you live in? Yeah just relax and stroll over to some drug addicted lunatic with a gun all should be well. Good Lord.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
 


There were at least 2 Cop cars and 2 large fully armed men could not apprehend a lone drunken 58 yo woman.
What a pair of Pussies.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
reply to post by badw0lf
 


So you would go beat up the "pigs" family because of this? Yeah that makes so much sense.


Oh I didn't say beat up.. If that had been my mother, he would have a lesson taught to him for the rest of his life.





posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces
 




I think most people would be willing to take a few punches to the face to get out of jail time and a fine for drunk driving.

What a ridiculous thing to say


And she wasn't drunk.

Maybe she ran because she knew the local cops were corrupt bullying meatheads and was scared? That's something that isn't so difficult to believe from what I saw on the vid.

And no, I wouldn't be willing to be assaulted, not to get out of anything.

Thought: I can't believe I'm still here feeding a troll - I'm outta here

edit on 23-1-2011 by doobydoll because: to add: Thought



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
...maybe the charges were dropped because she wasnt drunk but, instead, was in a diabetic haze or maybe she has early onset alzheimers and was delusional... people in those conditions can behave very badly and later have no memory of it, just like a drunk... it happens...



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
What world do you live in? Yeah just relax and stroll over to some drug addicted lunatic with a gun all should be well. Good Lord.


Luckily, your strawmen are not made of facts and are entirely made up to suit your agenda.

Thank god for that.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Didn't look like a lunatic to me. I guess you would cheer for this woman after she ran you off the road in a high speed chase?? "You go lady" would be your battle cry from the ditch? lol


Ahh.. Interesting. So to be against a pig bashing a womans face in, is to be for her running people off the road.

Good to know.



Well, according to the person who was in the situation, he did it to stop her from possible doing just that.

Don't knock it until you tried it. Decisions that may look profound to you have to be made in a split second to people who are confronted with them in reality, and not on a message board.


Eh?

Mr beans was suggesting that because sane people disagree with level of violence used against this woman, that they must also want the woman to screech down the road while we cheer her on. Which is absolute Bollocks.

It goes from her possibly being on PCP, to having a weapon, to whatever else strawman anecdote he decides fits his passion for violence against this elderly woman and in the process makes anyone who says this was too much a raving lunatic drooling at the mouth yelling "Gaarn granny, kill the kids in that car up ahead, garrrnnn !!!!"

So, not sure what you're trying to tell me, but if it's that punching an old woman in the face is a required tactic in order to have prevented her from continuing to drive that vehicle, then baloney. Utter and absolute baloney.


Like I've said mr utopia once you run and get in a high speed chase the assumption is your running for a reason and all options are on the table. It's not strawman anecdote its reality.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al
 


You have obviously never been on the cops end of a situation.
Just because there are 2 big cops means little to someone with liquid courage or drugged up.
I have been involved with and seen a 120 crank addict take on 4 huge Maricopa County Deputies and get away.
Size and age mean very little.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints
 


I totaly agree with you. One of my lady friends got side swipped by a drunk10-12 years ago, she's still not ok. If I would of been cop the creep would of gotten shot.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by RestingInPieces
 




I think most people would be willing to take a few punches to the face to get out of jail time and a fine for drunk driving.

What a ridiculous thing to say


And she wasn't drunk.

Maybe she ran because she knew the local cops were corrupt bullying meatheads and was scared? That's something that isn't so difficult to believe from what I saw on the vid.

And no, I wouldn't be willing to be assaulted, not to get out of anything.

Thought: I can't believe I'm still here feeding a troll - I'm outta here

edit on 23-1-2011 by doobydoll because: to add: Thought


So now anybody who doesn't agree is a troll. I guess that is your surrender flag raising?? I've seen this from a few others when they can't agree to disagree call names and run. Buh bye "pal".



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake
 


Well for your opinion i used to be a Executive Protection Agent for a Unknown person, And in this case Those cops would have been within there rights to fire at her once they were out of the car and moving to Arrest her, so if they Opted to punch her in the face a few times instead of shooting this Woman ( Who at 58 Should damn well know the Laws) She got of with her Life intact and should be thankful, You sir have Obviously Never dealt with Criminals or Know Nothing of the Law to be Spouting Off at the mouth with Completely Uncorrect answers.

But like i said in my first Sentence of my first Post, i didnt agree with these officers Actions, So maybe you need to change your glasses, or process what you read before you respond to things and make yourself look like an Uneducated Hick.

Have yourself a nice day



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have known too many people who have been affected negatively from drunken drivers. This bottom feeder was old enough to know what she was doing. She was just as dangerous in that vehicle as any crazed gunman, maybe even more so. She doesn't belong behind a wheel, unless that wheel is attached to a cart she has to haul of all the people killed by drunken drivers. This person is considered dangerous at that time. It's not like she was walking across the street, or a protester using her rights. She was breaking the law. Screw her.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective
 


When the population wakes against the government, the Police is given more and more rights to use violence, false imprisonment and even murder.

The Police will have more rights to terrorize the people, so that the people may submit.

This video is just one example of increasing crime in the Police Department, authorized crime, authorized violence, and authorized terrorism.

We all know the Police officer wasn't suspended, nor charged for (Assault With Intent to Injure) and the video is posted for me and you to see, to show what would happen to us next time, without any justice.

Next time it could be your 8 year old son, and the cop who punched and tasered your son, will probably get leave with pay (meaning a reward basically, meaning go home for holiday and get paid).



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


Your right you said his family would pay. What does that make you some sort of hero?



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


You are a complete jackass. There's a reason cops have tazers and mace. A tazer was even USED on her. There's no justification for him pummeling her in the face repeatedly. Just shut up before you make yourself sound like a bigger idiot...please.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by macman
 


All you need is too cars to block both ends
They could of electuted (zapped) her or threatened with a gun

Why do something the easy way when you can it the hard way.



posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In the days of no cameras in cop cars this case would have been settled quickly. I bet this camera footage circulated around the precinct and some were undecided on the matter. I wonder if the female cops were mad at the male cops for their actions and released the footage to the public.




top topics



 
59
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join