It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Socio-Political Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Amaterasu

Good beginning plan Amaterasu.

Count me in.

My main concern at the moment is crime.

May I suggest we go back to the old days of public stocks and public hangings.
Yes, I cringe at the thought also.

I do realize this is a beginning project and will take planning to get all the loose ends worked out.

Keep up the good thinking my friend.

S&F

Thank you, thank you. [smile] Four are on board!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Two official members now! All one has to do to be a member is to say they are a member - and pass the word along.

OK - - you got me.

There is zero REAL reason that every person on this planet's basic needs are not met.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Make that FIVE! [grin]

It is true that there is no reason abundance could not flow to all - as Bill Hicks pointed out... If we took the US military budget, it could feed, house and clothe every one of us at least three times over. Zero excuse for things being as they are - unless there is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great thread,Amaterasu! S&F as always!
I also support this new movement it's time to abandon both parties and to attempt to change this consumer culture.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Cult? Really?

Really.

Cults follow leaders. Who is the leader t5his "cult" will be following?

Oh gee! I don't know! The 1st Ascended Queen Human of Eridu perhaps?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Great thread,Amaterasu! S&F as always!
I also support this new movement it's time to abandon both parties and to attempt to change this consumer culture.

Number six! [smile]

I hope you all send this to as many people as you can. In order for it to work, a tipping point must be reached in awareness.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Cult? Really?

Really.

Cults follow leaders. Who is the leader t5his "cult" will be following?

Oh gee! I don't know! The 1st Ascended Queen Human of Eridu perhaps?

LOLOL! I am merely the messenger. If my name is forgotten, I don't care as long as the ideas spread. I make no commands, demands, or edicts. I merely present.

That you would suggest a "cult" simply shows your lack of understanding.

EDIT to add: All humans are kings and queens of Eridu. Anyone may claim the title, and together we have the power to consciously co-create a beautiful world out of this ugly world "They" have left for us. That is the point.
edit on 1/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That's pretty much what the original version of the U.S. Constitution stated.

That's why the rest of the world has been putting so much effort into destroying it.

Can't have those pesky free people around mucking things up,can we?.

Too bad most don't even know what freedom is anymore.

Mission accomplished.

Old World Order.

edit on 25-1-2011 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

That's pretty much what the original version of the U.S. Constitution stated.

That's why the rest of the world has been putting so much effort into destroying it.

Can't have those pesky free people around mucking things up,can we?.

Too bad most don't even know what freedom is anymore.

Mission accomplished.

Old World Order.

Thank you for your input. Agreed that the ethical nature of the Constitution is a basis for this Party. But... It goes further in expecting technology presently hidden, and establishes a planetary view - no divide and conquer opportunities.

Pass this along to others and maybe we will see freedom for all of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

and
Has there ever been a society that had zero crime?

Yes we are born with equal oppertunity but not all are born without equal minds without blemish.

Can we expect everyone to be loving and without malice? I think not.

The rules have been set. They must be enforced.

If not, we will have to deal with the problem in a way much

better than we do now.

Just trying to cover all points that could come up.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Annee

and
Has there ever been a society that had zero crime?

Yes we are born with equal oppertunity but not all are born without equal minds without blemish.

Can we expect everyone to be loving and without malice? I think not.

The rules have been set. They must be enforced.

If not, we will have to deal with the problem in a way much

better than we do now.

Just trying to cover all points that could come up.

Given the fact that virtually all crime is money-related... If we remove money as motive, crime will virtually be nil. As I said... There will still be passion-related crimes. Since, speaking strictly statistically, passion crimes do not exists, I think we would be FAR better off getting rid of money.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nice thoughts. Though the cynic in me would state that you need to try this about 100 years from now. As a people, we are just 3 hot meals and the use of electricity, away from clubbing each other over the head just because "they" have something "others" want.
You can't build a new building on the structure of an old one. You need to start on even ground. And to raze this curent "structure" would mean a global catastrophy.
We are just too primitive to attain such lofty goals.
Just my humble opinion.

But good luck!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Nice thoughts. Though the cynic in me would state that you need to try this about 100 years from now. As a people, we are just 3 hot meals and the use of electricity, away from clubbing each other over the head just because "they" have something "others" want.
You can't build a new building on the structure of an old one. You need to start on even ground. And to raze this curent "structure" would mean a global catastrophy.
We are just too primitive to attain such lofty goals.
Just my humble opinion.

But good luck!

The new structure is money-less and everything for free. We do not need to raise it physically. Only economically.

Again, I recommend reading A Paradise Built in Hell, by Rebecca Solnit for an idea of how "vicious" Humans are when money is unavailable.
edit on 1/25/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

But people then, would create their own money. ie; I have more ears of corn, I have more rocks, more (fill in the blank) than others. Then other people would covet those (blank) and try to steal (blank). People would then trade (blank) for even more food, status, sex, power. . . . because we are ego-driven.

Don't think that I'm insulting your aspirations. I'm not.
I just don't have the faith in the human race that you do.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

And to raze this curent "structure" would mean a global catastrophy.

But good luck!

Maybe the earth is getting ready to do just that. I just wish that --only--- highly empathetic people would survive it, instead of the brutal violent hate mongering predjudice domineering conquering greedy perverted psychopaths who seem to survive those things unscathed every time.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

And to raze this curent "structure" would mean a global catastrophy.

But good luck!

Maybe the earth is getting ready to do just that. I just wish that --only--- highly empathetic people would survive it, instead of the brutal violent hate mongering predjudice domineering conquering greedy perverted psychopaths who seem to survive those things unscathed every time.

You just described politicians, and cockroaches.

We'd share the same wish.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Um... I have personal knowledge that there IS. [shrug] It has been hidden in Black Ops for over 50 years. This is NOT an assumption.

Not hidden very well, if you have personal knowledge of it. I want to see some evidence. How does this free energy work? where does it come from? How is hte field of physics going to answer this discover which, for all practical purposes, has just flipped every single field of science onto its head?

Pony up!

Sure, we will have to build devices - but since money is merely the representation of energy spent - with infinite energy, money becomes effectively infinite, and infinite money has no social application. Money will become more trouble than it's worth to mess with.

So we'll be using free energy to get free energy. Uh, that's a pretty circular way of thinking, there. And even without money, there's raw materials to be considered. Space. Infrastructure. You can have all the free energy you can dream up, but you're still going to need some method of getting it to the consumer.

I recommend you look into a book called A Paradise Built in Hell by Rebecca Solnit. In it the true, money-free nature of Human behavior is brought to the fore. Turns out that we are generally only nasty MFers when there is profit to be made.

I've read it, and similar books such as "The Ends of the Earth" by Robert Kaplan. What you - and Mrs. Solnit miss - is that profit is not restricted to money. Yes, people throw together after a disaster. Why? Because cooperation is profitable. At other times, competition is profitable. The idea of profit is simply gaining the most advantage from the least effort. Sometimes you have narrow profits, other times you have wide profits. Take away money, and people will just replace it with chickens, cheese wheels, reputations, land, sex, or dance instruction, whatever comes to mind.

And just because we compete does NOT mean we must compete for profit. We can and often do compete merely for the status. As we are tribal, in the view of the Ethical Planetarian, we will become "tribes" of common interest, "tribes" of problem-solvers, and so on.

And status is a form of profit, to the person seeking it.

And I think you're missing my point in pointing out the tribal nature of people. Tribes tend to not get along too well. They might not be enemies but they'll still fight over shared resources.

And frankly, no. One sociopath will cause a local problem and will be dealt with. Planetarily, one sociopath is statistically non-exietent. (Sociopathy will diminish radically in this system, since those who love children will care for any who need care - without money constraints, this becomes an easy thing to offer our children.

Okay. Your car is several miles ahead of your horse here. You haven't even unveiled the free energy - the cornerstone of your entire plan here - and you're already talking about a global system and giving out pop psychology answers.

Thank you for your input.
edit on 1/24/2011 by Amaterasu because: to add

It's what I do

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am merely the messenger.

WOW! Not simply a messenger, but THE messenger!

That you would suggest a "cult" simply shows your lack of understanding.

That's is exactly what other cult leaders & followers tell me - what a coincidence! If only I could apprehend that super-duper secret esoteric knowledge then I too could be Queen Mum and taste the rainbow!

Sorry but you have only succeeded in making this claptrap look even more cultic.

All humans are kings and queens of Eridu.

We are mammals. Just mammals. That's all.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
We must start somewhere. Knowing that I can come up with every reason NO, it is essential in the face of all that training to simply say "Yes, my dearest Amaterasu, count me in."

The problem with Pollyanna is that she was absolutely right.

And you are on the right track with this, my Sister Queen.

Blessings on all even those who only see as far as their mammalian nature.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

But people then, would create their own money. ie; I have more ears of corn, I have more rocks, more (fill in the blank) than others. Then other people would covet those (blank) and try to steal (blank). People would then trade (blank) for even more food, status, sex, power. . . . because we are ego-driven.

The key to understanding why this is NOT true today is to be aware of the fact that, for the first time in (the present) history, we have the ability to use robots instead of us to do the work we do not want to do. Since covetting is a function of not having, with everything free, there is little motivation to covet. Sure, there may be a few cases of specialty item covetting, but in the whole scheme of things, and statistically speaking, that would be nil.

Power is intimately linked to money/energy. The platform of the Ethical Planetarian brings infinite energy through presently hidden tech eliminates money, and power over others in exchange for total power over oneself. Sure, some might trade specialty items for sex, but status will be gained only through one's behavior and efforts towards betterment.

Don't think that I'm insulting your aspirations. I'm not.
I just don't have the faith in the human race that you do.

I suspect that your lack of faith comes from what They tell us what we are, blaming Their bad behavior on us. Who are They? Read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And read A Paradise Built in Hell. That will change your view of Humanity for sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Um... I have personal knowledge that there IS. [shrug] It has been hidden in Black Ops for over 50 years. This is NOT an assumption.

Not hidden very well, if you have personal knowledge of it. I want to see some evidence. How does this free energy work? where does it come from? How is hte field of physics going to answer this discover which, for all practical purposes, has just flipped every single field of science onto its head?

Pony up!

I did a search for "electrogravitics" and got an abundance of responses. I just grabbed a few for here:

users.erols.com...

www.ufohowto.com...

Now, it is hidden in "plain sight." They just pretend in the MSM that it does not exist, even to the point of Nova programs that claim Einstein spent his last years trying to unify gravity and electromagnetism. The fact is that it was unified well before his death, and They chose to hide it (the science of electrogravitics) in the late 1950's.

As for my personal knowledge, it is not of the tech itself (except what I understood reading Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion - feel free to read it yourself), but of the fact that the tech exists and has for at least 50 years. Read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sure, we will have to build devices - but since money is merely the representation of energy spent - with infinite energy, money becomes effectively infinite, and infinite money has no social application. Money will become more trouble than it's worth to mess with.

So we'll be using free energy to get free energy. Uh, that's a pretty circular way of thinking, there. And even without money, there's raw materials to be considered. Space. Infrastructure. You can have all the free energy you can dream up, but you're still going to need some method of getting it to the consumer.

Not at all. The source (the zero point field/virtual particle sea) is seething with so much energy that not only is the universe expanding, it is accellerating in its expansion. Do we use oil to extract and refine oil? Why, yes we do. Can we use the energy of the universe to extract more energy? Of course.

Seems you believe there is no energy out there to be had. If so, you are wrong.

I recommend you look into a book called A Paradise Built in Hell by Rebecca Solnit. In it the true, money-free nature of Human behavior is brought to the fore. Turns out that we are generally only nasty MFers when there is profit to be made.

I've read it, and similar books such as "The Ends of the Earth" by Robert Kaplan. What you - and Mrs. Solnit miss - is that profit is not restricted to money. Yes, people throw together after a disaster. Why? Because cooperation is profitable. At other times, competition is profitable. The idea of profit is simply gaining the most advantage from the least effort. Sometimes you have narrow profits, other times you have wide profits. Take away money, and people will just replace it with chickens, cheese wheels, reputations, land, sex, or dance instruction, whatever comes to mind.

Profit can be in the form of following one's bliss. It needs no one else to necessarily be involved. Profit can be in status - as in writing the best program. And if chickens and cheese wheels are free? And land? (If each of us had 1/4 acre of land in Australia, there would still be a good chunk of it left - and then there's the whole rest of the planet. We're good on land, methinks.) And if there are people whose bliss is to teach dance and will do it because it is their bliss?

Think we would need to trade? (Sex will most often be between people with similar interests, mates, and so on. It is conceivable that specialty items might be of use in "buying" sex.)

And just because we compete does NOT mean we must compete for profit. We can and often do compete merely for the status. As we are tribal, in the view of the Ethical Planetarian, we will become "tribes" of common interest, "tribes" of problem-solvers, and so on.

And status is a form of profit, to the person seeking it.

Very much so. I never claimed otherwise. Still... It is NOT money.

And I think you're missing my point in pointing out the tribal nature of people. Tribes tend to not get along too well. They might not be enemies but they'll still fight over shared resources.

And if all is free...what's there to fight over?

And frankly, no. One sociopath will cause a local problem and will be dealt with. Planetarily, one sociopath is statistically non-exietent. (Sociopathy will diminish radically in this system, since those who love children will care for any who need care - without money constraints, this becomes an easy thing to offer our children.

Okay. Your car is several miles ahead of your horse here. You haven't even unveiled the free energy - the cornerstone of your entire plan here - and you're already talking about a global system and giving out pop psychology answers.

Not so "pop." I have studied psychology for over 30 years. And I think that a very little effort in research will show that free energy info IS out there - on the interweb if denied in the MSM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join