It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge finds hurdles to helping young victims of sex trafficking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I have been researching this for the last three years. I will probably do one, but for now I am posting in other people's threads as a means of gathering my thoughts and helping their posts.

I am a little overwhelmed as to where to start and how to present my information. Information overload, so to speak. Some of the ends are too loose for my liking... I'm doing an in depth study of esoteric literature right now, and it is... um... mind bending, to say the least. Also many of the books I used for my study were borrowed so I need to purchase them myself before I can do a good post. I'm scraping the internet to try to illustrate some of my arguments and ... well... the internet is the internet...

excuses... excuses...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Sorry got busy with other things... I am responding to your last one for all of them...

I do not know how to word this I am going to spit it out...

I am not trying to suggest, just start a thread of thoughts...

If you went evil tommorow could you hide it all... as it is now.. and collect the favors in the process?

wha?????

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

one phrase, my gf gets mad all the time because I do it in conversation.. (leave out part...)

How would you do it? Say in your job hide millions...

Then

If you can see how, well I think it would answer some of what you where saying...

Thank you for your patience..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

one phrase, my gf gets mad all the time because I do it in conversation.. (leave out part...)

How would you do it? Say in your job hide millions...

Then

If you can see how, well I think it would answer some of what you where saying...

Thank you for your patience..

Ahh....Ok! I see what you are saying now!

I thought I had just gotten smacked with the stupid stick or something...

Well, it's a great question! I'd like to think critically about it overnight (knowing what I know about government and corporate budgets) and I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow. Fair enough?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

agh!! computer issue...

Ok...

I have learned here that most would prefer the thin sliced version so they can process it quickly...

You can write it with just footnotes... links to amazon... and youtube?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

cool cant wait...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

MK-ULTRA had hundreds of sub-projects testing drugs, mind control, psychic phenomena, and much much more... kinda hard to slice thin...

There are whole books on it that leave out huge sections... I've spent three years (or more) and I have barely scratched the surface in many respects. I've read the 20,000 foia documents which are mostly accounting and project proposals and they leave more questions than answers because most of those pages are blacked out.

Jessie Helms had all the main documents destroyed in 1973 so it makes hard research nearly impossible. But once you understand what they were doing you can see the processes they developed in operation in such places as guantanemo and the entertainment industry (on stars... Disney is one of the worst).

Maybe I'll write a fiction novel some day - safer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join