It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Behind the Moon? Jan 22nd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by planetzog

You better hope that thing doesn't get close to Uranus.

The moon or the laser beam!?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sorry, bad joke. My bad.

Catastrophic sense of humor failure.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was going to say, that I lean more towards the idea of the Moon itself being a spaceship, but why not? It's not crazy to think there's activity back there.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Sorry, bad joke. My bad.

Catastrophic sense of humor failure.

I thought it was quiet funny!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
A few nights ago I was watching the new moon in my reflector and noticed a object flying from the dark to the light side of the moon. I have decided to purchase a Cam lens so I won't miss it next time....
Great find by the way very intriguing.......Yes its obvious really the only place that's never in view ever, the perfect hiding place and observation post.

Do you really think it was that far away? Do you think it was closer to the Moon than to Earth?
Man, I wish I could see that. Please let us know if you capture that sucka again.
Thanks!!

It moved very erratically and it left a shadow on the moons surface as it travelled.....it's just such a shame, I'm 2 weeks away from getting a video camera lens for my telescope. Description "Black Sphere" very big from the scale of my close up view...South East of the Near Side of the moon.. Lunar Map Nearside Hamholts to Faraday then back to Hamholts and into the Far Side. Then repeating the route over and over again for about 5 minutes. I'd hazard a average of 7 or 8 seconds for each run from far side to near side.
Without pictures it's just hearsay and debatable so I just hope I catch it when I have may new lens cam.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join