It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Behind the Moon? Jan 22nd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
To me, it obviously looks no where close to the moon. The lack of focus and the fact that it shakes differently from the moon lets you know it was way closer than the moon or added in post.

If it was really recorded in camera, could easily be a reflection, even if the operator didn't see it in person.

So, be honest. Do you sit there for hours and hours trolling youtube for these useless videos? If you are so interested in what people think of these videos and personally like them yourself....why not spend a little time and money on learning about simple editing programs, photography and cgi? You can get plenty of free programs online to get you started, and it would help you to become a more intelligent poster.

Why does ATS let people like this here? What a jerk.

Deebo

To help balance things out?
After all we sorta need people like that to realize how lucky we are being us!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

I mean, we are here to deny ignorance, right?!?!?!?!? Not just to post stuff in order to hear other member opinions no matter how far they fly in the face of common sense, reason and logic? If we never draw the line concerning the basics, then why bother....this place will continue to turn into nothing more than an ignorant madhouse.

Might I suggest you LET GO of that phrase already? You use it on every thread. Just because ATS coined that phrase doesn't mean you get to hide behind it like it guarantees facts!

I happen to post a LOT of threads just to HEAR other people's opinions.
E = mc2 doesn't always cut it and in fact, I tend to stay away from dogmatic thinking.
Sometimes logic (as we know it) gets distorted and defied.

I know. I've been there.

So.....allow me to turn you onto another (perhaps more appropriate) catch phrase:
~ Arrogance diminishes wisdom ~
.....which you might want to adapt as your mantra!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
A few nights ago I was watching the new moon in my reflector and noticed a object flying from the dark to the light side of the moon. I have decided to purchase a Cam lens so I won't miss it next time....
Great find by the way very intriguing.......Yes its obvious really the only place that's never in view ever, the perfect hiding place and observation post.

Do you really think it was that far away? Do you think it was closer to the Moon than to Earth?
Man, I wish I could see that. Please let us know if you capture that sucka again.
Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Here is another interesting video of the moon which shows some activity.

I apologise if this video has already been discussed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

www.youtube.com...

Thanks. I've never seen that and I am not impressed at all. It's too jerky. If he kept the video flowing and rolling the entire time then maybe I can see what he's pointing out. But the stop. Go. Zoom. Unzoom.....leaves too much room for distortion and mis-identification for simple shadows.

But thanks though. I like watching these videos

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Watch this video in full screen if you havent already. It looks like it was added. The object is too sharp up against the blurry, over exposed bottom portion of the moon. The object should have a similar blur to it. Not a hard thing to fake either.

I believe that there's structures up there that arent ours, but I dont consider this to be genuine proof.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

www.youtube.com...

Thanks. I've never seen that and I am not impressed at all. It's too jerky. If he kept the video flowing and rolling the entire time then maybe I can see what he's pointing out. But the stop. Go. Zoom. Unzoom.....leaves too much room for distortion and mis-identification for simple shadows.

www.youtube.com... at 1:21..
Clearly not anything extraordinary.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VtaUFO
Watch this video in full screen if you havent already. It looks like it was added. The object is too sharp up against the blurry, over exposed bottom portion of the moon. The object should have a similar blur to it. Not a hard thing to fake either.

I believe that there's structures up there that arent ours, but I dont consider this to be genuine proof.

I respectfully totally disagree.
What you're saying means, this guy KNEW he was going to add that later on because the audio part (the background noise and his exclamation: "what the heck was that spot....." is TOTALLY fluid.

If anything this is a glitch like a lens flare or a video anomaly but I don't believe for a second it's CGIed anymore.
That theory just doesn't fit the situation that I see now that I've had time to think about it.

But I respect your opinion

edit on 26-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: added line

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

"Malformed Video".

Can you try to link it again or embed it please? Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Hi,

I believe IsraeliGuy has posted another link which contains the normal flowing footage.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

And this is what I get when I try clicking his video on.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It does look like a broken pixel to me.. as its square shaped and green.

But this is just a thought.. it could be anything

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Apologies.

Try this one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If anything this is a glitch like a lens flare or a video anomaly but I don't believe for a second it's CGI'd anymore.
That theory just doesn't fit the situation that I see now that I've had time to think about it.

But I respect your opinion

edit on 26-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: added line

I'm tending to agree with you, at first I thought CGI but I'm thinking more that it's a lens issue. VTAufo makes a good point about the sharp definition of the object as opposed to the moon definition. I'm definitely no expert on lens flares but wouldn't this create a sharper definition of the "object" and also create the dimple glitch in the moon?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apologies.

Try this one.

www.youtube.com...

Nope. I couldn't even stomach the first 30 seconds. I was feeling sea-sick. He admits to not having a tripod (and I turned the sound off on the other one so not sure if he mentioned that amidst the music)

So for me, ....it's just not good enough quality to quantify anything. But thanks again!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And I respectfully disagree with yours. Plenty of people love to hoax these things. The audio does sound legit, BUT it is also a very easy thing to dub in later... you can even do it with iMovie which comes with a standard Mac. But like many people in this forum, we have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And I respectfully disagree with yours. Plenty of people love to hoax these things. The audio does sound legit, BUT it is also a very easy thing to dub in later... you can even do it with iMovie which comes with a standard Mac. But like many people in this forum, we have to agree to disagree.

Yeah but.....
I tend to take in the whole psyche of the person and the situation of the event.

It seems an awful lot of trouble, especially now that you're adding another element of voice-over, in addition of CGI'ing .....a three-second hoax.
It's just not worth it.
He didn't flash this around the Internet. I just stumbled on it.

I think you're wrong and of course, that leaves me, not wrong
and so.............there we have it!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Personally I think both dots kind of look like beacons or satellites. You know how when you see a light a light on a radio tower blink on and off. Not saying aliens are out of the realm of possibility, but what if it the government has set up some kind of moon base. Just a little conspiracy that makes sense now after seeing this video.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well like I said, something is going on up there!

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

You better hope that thing doesn't get close to Uranus.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join