It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Bill Deagle - Animal Die-Offs, Earth In Peril

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just started listening and so far, not good.
But keeping in mind, this is just ONE more person with ONE more opinion who has a platform to speak to many. So we gotta take it for what it's worth.

I will edit this OP with a recap in a bit.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That would be appreciated greatly by those who cannot view the video....thanks H-A. we are interested....!

edit on 23-1-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Meh bill deagle...........really need to read up on people before you give them too much credit

2nd line

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Meh bill deagle...........really need to read up on people before you give them too much credit

2nd line

Whose giving credit? I am merely giving exposure.

(Still haven't listened to it. Videos keep stopping and buffering today for some reason)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just because someone has been "discredited" does it mean nothing they say is true? A lot of what he says seems to ring true somehow. Should be pretty easy to at least say aren't his theories possible. Once I found out he was being sought after by the gov't his credibilty went up a bit in my books.(the video does go into his side of the story, there's always 2 sides, then there's the truth). Maybe some of the ones who appear clean and really don't have anyone openly taking shots at them are a little less reliable. I'm not saying the guy may not be crazy but his ideas are interesting and he does seem to have a few smarts.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
this man is a liar and fraud,,, and has damaged children as well,,,,
lost his med license and is hiding out in canada

yeah,, i'll believe anything he says......not

if you listen to his grenada forum video,,,,,,, he basically claims to be personally involved in every conspiracy of the last 20 years.

and when i first got online,,, and into consp. stuff,,, i saw that video early on and was totally floored and amazed.
i ate it up,, told my family and basically bought it hook, line and sinker

looking back,,, i was green, naive ,and eager to listen and believe,,,,,,, i mean why would this guy lie, right???
well,, 5 years later i've learned a lot,,,, and see everyone has an agenda,,,,, and truth is overrun most times by lies, manipulators as well as disinformation

sorry but,,,, i'll get info from a more legit source,,,,,,,, why believe a liar,,,, why have to seperate what he's lying or truthful about????
he's the boy that cried wolf

top topics

join