It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm pretty sure they let you create a character how you want, and choose your powers also that's what a friend told me... If you want I guess you can have your superhero in it's original form too....

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I guess those are things that are tricky to solve.

For example, Superman is insanely powerful compared to other heroes. He's basically a god.
Also, you don't want 100 people running around looking the same, as it makes for a less immersive game.

Guess I'm just curious how they solved these problems so inherent to this kind of game.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Doesn't seem to be much of problem as to what I've heard... I think their might be youtube vids on your customization options and things like that.... Not a problem for my psn friends they say they love the game and the fee is worth it, I'm just wondering how long their going to hold that opinion for if your level cap is only 30...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I love this game, I actually wrote a review up on my site. Check it out when you have a sec, it's my featured post.

Restart The User

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

No you create your own hero or villain and you do quests for the hero's or villain's Depending on witch side you chose, And it gets a lot more complex then that with different leagues and groups.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have been playing a lot of Black Ops and New Vegas...Black Ops is online. I used to like playing the Orange Box online too!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

The orange box is classic my favorite pc game period.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I used to play TFC on the PC way back...we used to modify all the text lines in the game to have custom sayings when we got head shots and such

top topics

<< 1   >>

join