It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Phil Schneider really telling the truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchRider

no he was a lying walt - next question ?

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: loagun
I do not know any history on Phil Schneider I feel somewhat bad about my added comments because on a completely serious note did he suffer mental problems? Because of his lack of emotion I cannot believe these stories he is telling because I believe anyone that actually experienced these situations would be full of emotion in their speech and not just 'uhhhhh i shot an alien, because i always carry uhhhh my pistol,...... and there is a war going on under there....... uhhhh i have a picture, i have a picture, a picture....'. However if he was suffering from some kind of disorder, and was making these stories up as he went along I could believe that.

wow lets just judge people based on shallow observations.. because thats a smart way to go about things.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I believe he was telling the truth,as far as his death he had enough medication that he could of took to commit suicide,why strangle yourself with a catheter,his wife order another opinion on his death it reveal it was not a catheter,but a wire deep in his neck.I believe he was murder by people who wanted him sile
nce

<< 1  2   >>

join