It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Phil Schneider really telling the truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
another reason for this mans speech and tone could also very possibly be from the death threats( extreme anxiety )and possible medication to relieve the anxiety.

you have to understand.. this man was expected to go back to pick up paychecks and ' did not return for the paychecks '

the only reason phil shneider went back to work the last 3 weeks was because of ' contract obligations '

THEY WERE EXPECTING HIM to pick up his last paychecks... if phil shneider were to arrive.. i can almost guarantee this footage would not have aired.
think people.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Phil Schneider comes up now and then.

Some of his statements:

Russians are shooting down 50 flying saucers a month.

That's over 500 flying saucers a year being shot down in Russia. Yet we still have very poor results in the way of conclusive evidence that these craft exist?

There's an object called Nemesis coming towards earth in 2052 that's ten times the size of Jupiter.

He does seem to have an awful lot of very unusual information.

Not to mention some of the errors and mistakes he makes, the book sales thing, and his ineffective presentation. He spends quite a lot of time wasting ... I don't know. If I was under the impression my life could end at any moment I would present more effectively.

There's plenty of reasons this could be. Perhaps Phil is drugged or mind controlled. Perhaps brain washed. So many reasons, but ... it just leaves us with ineffective and inconclusive information to work with. I wouldn't put money on anything said by him unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
another reason for this mans speech and tone could also very possibly be from the death threats but crime is crime

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have no doubt he was telling the truth.After 40 years of research,it's my opinion that they don't murder you unless you're telling the truth. The reptilians are not from Draco however,they are from hell.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Phil told 83% of the truth, he thought that he could hold the rest of what he knew over the heads of others so he could stay alive.
What he didn’t tell you all was that the base had been their for centuries.
What he didn’t tell you was that before him it was more deaths as they kept sending more soldiers up there.
What he didn’t tell you is that he was mad when he found out he was a guinea pig.
What he didn’t tell you is that he found out he was a pawn and never was suppose to return.
What he didn’t tell you is that all the soldiers that died of symptoms of combustion in the brain.
What he didn’t tell you was that he was pissed when he found out later that 3 other groups had died going up their previous.
What he didn’t tell you was that it was a bush covert operation when bush was in the CIA.

I respect Phil, because he kept things to himself out of respect, sure he told a lot but didn’t tell all.

Phil was mad because he found out his life wasnt worth 2 cents,but he still respected the goverment not to tell all.
This was actually one of the last land bases that the triangle race used ,a site that has been used to abduct humans for eions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He should know for definite fact whether or not he has ancestry that served in the Kriegsmarine. All those records were intact and confiscated after the war. They are still on file and accessible to all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

He should know for definite fact whether or not he has ancestry that served in the Kriegsmarine. All those records were intact and confiscated after the war. They are still on file and accessible to all.

Can you point me in the right direction unc as far as the files???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I do not believe him.

- His story doesn't make sense.
- Continuity errors (even within the lectures LOL)
- He didn't allow people to touch his "evidence" ... "you can look at it, but don't touch it" LOL
- He avoided / dodged the audience questions.
- He obviously didn't like to be questioned by the audience at all.
- He was selling his book.

His dead does not make him more credible , because:

- Its very likely that it was suicide, because:
- He had cancer. He had pain. He would've died soon anyway.

No evidence, so i have to go with the above and my guts.

So... for me, no - he didn't tell the truth at all.

I think we see a father here, who's tying to make some quick and easy money for his family before the cancer finally kills him. Sad.
edit on 14-4-2011 by truBTK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Even if he did lie

The man did it better than most of the other blowers,

Always been 50/50 on this and im going to keep it that way.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Can you point me in the right direction unc as far as the files???

books.google.com... 1DRyIVFb4I0w6E&hl=en&ei=oUmpTYfuNY30tgPck6n6DA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&sqi=2&ved=0CFUQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=names%20of%20who%20served%20in %20the%20Kriegsmarine&f=false

"There are 28748 such names. This figure represents approximately 65 percent of all those who had served at some point in their career with this branch-"

That's just a quick look just now I did. Why this source states only 65% I dunno. They kept impeccable records, and all were confiscated after the war.

All the U-boat commanders are all well documented
en.wikipedia.org...:U-boat_commanders

Quite detailed

Example

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

This was not a silent service. This was a propaganda tool of high seas terror.

The Germans wanted the allies to know how many U-boats were out their, and know who the captains were commanding them, resume' and all. They were GOOD! the early ones were anyway. The tonnage kings were especially feared by North Atlantic shipping. The Germans wanted that fear maximized.

If this guy was related to any U-boat captain he would be able to document it quite easily.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

That list of U-boat commanders is not working, here it is again.

http: > //en. > wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:U-boat_commanders

Past it together
edit on 16-4-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
wikipedia/u-boat commanders

Like this?

David Grouchy

p.s. Don't let me interupt, just another lurker in the thread gathering infromation.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I tried every which way to get that link to work, and it wouldn't for some reason. It kept posting to a Wikipedia general info page. Anyway I appreciate it . :-)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Here is the thread on ats where he is debunked pretty solidly
Phil Schnider Debunked! I'm tired of the lies!

Add: Lets hope he isn't telling the truth anyhow...imagine...he goes into a cave, notes some "people" just laying down not harming anyone, and immediately starts shooting at them.

who does that?!
edit on 23-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

I looked at and read the post...doesn't look like he debunked it at all, just another opinion from someone who doesn't read and study a lot. I believe Phil was not only telling the truth, he was murdered for doing just that. And I don't really care what anyone else says about it. My own insurance agent when I first got married was a former U-Boat crewman, these things are not that uncommon. And Rhyolite clearance does exist, they just don't advertise it all around like the well known term, "above top secret."

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
He painted such a good story, but I instantly lose any faith in much truth being behind it because he was a tenured, cleared veteran who talks about all these attempts on his life yet never bothered to make insurance files (i.e. copies of photos, documents) for the evidence he purportedly had which could be backed up and disseminated to multiple people (basically not the rocks he used at lectures).

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In my opinion, Phil Schneider was a fraud.

The first clue is (as mentioned) the falsehood about his father being a U-Boat Commander. He wasn't, and it can be proven (as already shown in this thread).... (as I recall, he was a Navy medical man, but that's just off the top of my head).

His story about the "alien firefight" doesn't add up either, nor does the tale about his cancer (which wasn't even in the spot he was hit!)

Furthermore, intelligence agencies operate on SCI or secretive compartmentalized information, meaning this ensures only a select few have access to all the information on a given project, etc. Otherwise, folks know what they need to know to do their job and no more. Yet, Phil's talked on a wide variety of these conspiracy issues, that, assuming they existed, would be most certainly be using SCI, so how would he know so much about ALL of them? Easy...it's fiction. I don't think there were any conspiracy topics he DIDN'T claim to have something about!

Even his "mysterious" death seems to be explainable if you really read all the info about it. As always, everyone is free to believe what they will, but I've got zero faith in any of his claims.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
He did not try to tell the truth, he DID tell the truth. And he paid for it with his life.

He actually shot and killed a Gray alien or ET being. Not sure on the details what kind etc. How he managed to do this, is beyond me, but I am positive it happened.

He talks about Billy Meier and how the story is true, obviously.. a very smart man.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Maybe I said maybe he was murdered because some things he told are close to the truth and he was revealing it ,his stories haves big gaps and some gaps he filled with BS.
Some things he reaveals which are true are the existence of underground military bases all over the world , the existence of aliens greys scientists , the earthquake device technologies ,new satelite survailence technology , interesting that he did not metion anything about the intraterrestrials that are living below us for millions of years and are the true owners of this planet.

Here is one proof he is not being fully honest , at the end of this video he tells about a metal which is called corbomite , just google "corbomite" you will find that it is a metal from a star -trek episode :
Corbomite (abbreviated Ct) is a chemical element, a transuranic metal. Corbomite is element number 140 on the periodic table. This element was discovered by the Federation in 2262 on Starbase 27. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual)
He also metion several times the element 140 which is also mentioned on the same episode, if this is not trying to decieve people with some BS I dont know what it is...... I certainly know that capitain kirk didnt steal the element 140 idea from him,,, LOL

Here is the video

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Add: Lets hope he isn't telling the truth anyhow...imagine...he goes into a cave, notes some "people" just laying down not harming anyone, and immediately starts shooting at them.

who does that?!
edit on 23-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

That is what I originally thought about his story too. For all we know he could of been the one to start a "War" or something. That said the circumstances of his death were pretty suspect.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just found this guy today and sat through one of his hour long (ish) lectures, and I personally am having a real hard time getting me head around his content. I accept his not a well man, and probably heavily medicated, which is no fun for anyone. And yes he was also looking at a very limited future. If he was on pain meds as I assume he must be, emotional response will always be sluggish and some what distant, but that still doesn't change the content of his topic. I'm sure there is (as is the case with most out there topics) an element of truth somewhere, but I can't help but think just how diluted that truth is for him. The more I listened the more I found my self with question after question. What was a geo guy doing being allowed to carry a weapon on the job? 'Black project' or not, he's still only there to carry out demo work and do rock samples. Why the weapon? Why did he have to load the weapon in his atmospheric contamination suit to be able to fire it? Surely if you carry a weapon its job number one to make sure it's a least available to you with the minimal fuss. His injured hand, those injuries are consistent with something you'd get from coming into contact with live cables (in his line of work very possible) or misuse of, or a det cap malfunction. If he was holding one, it went off, loss of fingers removed from the hand cleanly are common. He's says his left foot was fried yet no evidence, he says he was blown open like a fish can, yet again no evidence, it all points to someone who seems to be utterly desperate to get a point across. As soon as he looses the audiences attention, he either comes out with strong political rants or some outlandish tale more surreal than the last. Mag lev trains doing Mach 2, surely every geo physicist looking at size mic data tech (earthquake monitoring gear) would pick that up from miles away. Ebola, Marburg virus etc being alien manufactured viruses, they were discovered half a century ago and are 3 billion years old. The artefacts he had with him, you could hold any piece of junk up you like and with his self taught knowledge on metallurgy, you could spend hours making anything up about it, capped off with stern 'look but don't touch' orders. 1 peace being able to withstand 10million kelvin of heat, and it's used on stealth aircraft! The b2 that crashed on take off a few years back burnt up almost completely so where was his alien tech? End of the day I totally feel for the guy. He was sick, in pain and desperate to use his credentials to make a buck. In terms of his death not being a suicide, well, if he was about to publish a book containing all the long and lats of 131 TS underground installations, folk have been "quietly shut down" for an awful lot less. I admit his death was strange, but maybe if we look at it in the same light and we didn't know he'd been talking publicly about the things he had, perhaps we wouldn't see what we're seeing. I leave it with this, if 66 service personal are killed, those people have family's, there would be questions asked. A solider killed on a battle field has a report thick as your arm handed to there family's about everything they were doing at the time, and this includes SF troops. Yes details of there deployment (geographical info and sensitive operational info is omitted) but there is still plenty of info. If people died in an alien war, someone, somewhere, would have a corroborative story as well! But in Philips case everyone's either dead or gone mad. A little to coincidental in my book. And as for 11 attempts on his life, a gun shot wound to the shoulder and the shooting dead of a federal agent, to much. If he had done that he's arrested on the spot, goes to jail, and had a jury look at his case, regardless of what ever the situation. You don't just go home and lick you wounds. Enough waffle from me, I just hope now he's in a better place, out of pain and resting poor guy.
edit on 5-1-2016 by Bazz11 because: Bad spelling sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join