It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs digging our nukes is not news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

UFOs digging our nukes is not news

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com

Warren went noodling through the online USAF archives of the ancient and largely discredited Project Blue Book. And he found something he hadn’t bargained for — documentation of yet another UFO incursion at yet another missile field, and it wasn’t the one he was looking for.

This one occurred Sept. 8, 1964, at Missouri’s Whiteman AFB, then bristling with Minuteman I warheads, and it was a real doozy. According to the report, the bogey “appeared to explode in mid air and land in a field.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Apparently another UFO related nuclear missile issue and this one couldn't be hidden because it was filed by Highway Patrol prior to the military putting a can on it. This incident specifically is brand new (to our knowledge) and continues to raise questions about what kind of interests EBEs have with our nuclear technology. Is it possible that they are monitoring the number of missiles we have in our capacity in the fear that some crazed Sec of Def might go nuke happy if they ever reveal themselves to the public?

After the intial reports of these incidents it looks like we're beginning for form a pattern going back 50+ years. More and more bread crumbs...we need the smoking gun.

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yeah, they're called Russians.

2nd

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
edit: whoops misunderstood. Seems strange it would explode then recover and fly off. What was it doing..
Doesn't sound very descriptive unfortunately.. Also, that was 1940. Makes the future look depressing because already after 70 years we (public) know nothing about UFO.
edit on 23/1/2011 by nightrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think these "UFOs around Nuke" stories are disinfo.. either to make UFOs not look like our own tech... OR because they plan on using UFOs to disable others nukes if it's ever necessary. It is very suspicious that these military people who claim to be witnessing UFOs around nuclear bases have never said these could be our own tech. They never even considered it a viable option.. I think that's a huge "tell" as to what is going on.
edit on 23-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
It is very suspicious that these military people who claim to be witnessing UFOs around nuclear bases have never said these could be our own tech. They never even considered it a viable option..

I know of no human tech that can remotely disable ICBMs in their silos. Nuclear weapons delivery systems are among the most well funded expenditures in the govt. The systems are made with a cost no object philosophy. I think it is indeed telling - these UFOs most likely represent non-human tech.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

A. We don't know that they really did shut them down. That could be disinfo.

B. Wouldn't an electromagnetic pulse shuttdown all electrical systrems? From my research that is exactly what makes these antigrav craft operate - high energy electrical systems.

The original purpose of the first flying saucers built, by the Germans, was exactly for this purpose - disabling enemy vehicles and weapons. The Foo Fighters were meant to fly along side Allied aircraft and disrupt their engines in flight. This seems like the perfectly logic modern use of the same technology. Amercian made nuclear Foo Fighters, copying the original German model.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

B. Wouldn't an electromagnetic pulse shuttdown all electrical systrems? From my research that is exactly what makes these antigrav craft operate - high energy electrical systems.

No, they are hardened against EMP. And the UFOs displayed a higher level of sophistication that a simple EMP blast. There was an incident in the former Soviet occupied Ukraine, in which a UFO triggered a missile launch. Basically impossible unless the UFO could also descramble the necessary code. I think the UFOs have something akin to the "sensor" on the star ship Enterprise. The UFOs can almost instantly detect the schematics of a device and somehow manipulate it electrically. I'm sure you're familiar with the UFO incident in Iran where an F4's weapons console was shut down when the pilot went to arm a missile. Well a similar event occurred in Peru, except it was a SU-22 and the weapons system was mechanical and that pilot managed to fire and hit a UFO with .30 caliber rounds and did no damage. It's described by the pilot in Leslie Kean's latest book.

Originally posted by 8311-XHTThe original purpose of the first flying saucers built, by the Germans, was exactly for this purpose - disabling enemy vehicles and weapons. The Foo Fighters were meant to fly along side Allied aircraft and disrupt their engines in flight. This seems like the perfectly logic modern use of the same technology. Amercian made nuclear Foo Fighters, copying the original German model.

There is no evidence the foo fighters from WW2 were of German Nazi origin. Both sides, Axis and Allies, thought they were the other's "secret weapon".

I absolutely think some UFOs are highly classified human black projects, but not the ones that disable nuclear weapons. It doesn't make sense to disable your own weapons for "disinfo" purposes. The govt did everything they could to suppress the fact that it happens.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Schaden because: fix quote tags

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

No, they are hardened against EMP. And the UFOs displayed a higher level of sophistication that a simple EMP blast.

Realize though that our own government tech is supposed to be 50 years beyond what we could even imagine. Who knows how they might have developed these electronic disruption systems. How do you protect something from an electromagentic pulse? Could you direct me to this info? Just some key words to search for?

There was an incident in the former Soviet occupied Ukraine, in which a UFO triggered a missile launch. Basically impossible unless the UFO could also descramble the necessary code.

Why would an alien trigger a missile launch?

I'm sure you're familiar with the UFO incident in Iran where an F4's weapons console was shut down when the pilot went to arm a missile. Well a similar event occurred in Peru, except it was a SU-22 and the weapons system was mechanical and that pilot managed to fire and hit a UFO with .30 caliber rounds and did no damage. It's described by the pilot in Leslie Kean's latest book.

If your own government was making "flying saucers" that you had to keep secret from the rest of the miliary.. how would you ensure that forces in your own military didn't attack and destroy your own secret aircraft? Imagine your defense department makes a weapons system that has a safety mechanism built in that prevents it from attackng special targets. Also, bullets may not be an issue when you control the gravity field around you.

There is no evidence the foo fighters from WW2 were of German Nazi origin. Both sides, Axis and Allies, thought they were the other's "secret weapon".

Read the book The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook.. also research Viktor Schauberger. There was post war testimony that a German worker witnessed one of his antigravity craft fly off a work bench and through the ceiling of the shop. There is also an incredible story after the war where US business men with ties to the military convinced Schauberger to come to the US.. forced him to sign all his rights away so he could return to his country.. then he died 4 days after returning to Austria. His technology also worked identically to TTownsend Brown whose tech was the impetus for the B2 whcih is an aintigravuty craft..

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I absolutely think some UFOs are highly classified human black projects, but not the ones that disable nuclear weapons. It doesn't make sense to disable your own weapons for "disinfo" purposes. The govt did everything they could to suppress the fact that it happens.

It does though.. because not only do you have to keep secret tech secret from your enemy.. but you have to keep it secret from people within your own government and military. People forget the military isn't one big club where everyone knows what is going on. If it was you could never keep anything secret.

Also.. by spreading disinfo within your own country you fool people outside your country. So let's say we are using these "flying saucers" as stealth reconaissance craft to look for foreign countries nuclear sites or other military installations and defenses.. say a rogue state like Iran... North Korea etc. By creating this myth of aliens you can fly your stealthy flying saucers around these countries and they can't threaten to attack anyone for doing it.. because they are supposedly alien. And people may not even report them because they are afraid of looking like nuts.

And again.. the whole story of them being disabled could just be made up. Even Russia and the US could actually be working together. I don't know if any of that illuminati stuff is true or not.. but it's a definite possiblity. And that myth states these countries used the cold war for their own political purposes.. So Russia and the US could be creating this myth to deal with other countries like China or small rogue nations.

edit on 23-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

reply to post by Schaden

Realize though that our own government tech is supposed to be 50 years beyond what we could even imagine. Who knows how they might have developed these electronic disruption systems. How do you protect something from an electromagentic pulse? Could you direct me to this info? Just some key words to search for?

The technology basically uses a conducting surface between the 'target' of the EM pulse and the source (in this case a 'UFO'). It works like a Faraday cage.

EM shielding is accomplished by placing an electrically conductive surface between the source of an EM disturbance and the region to be protected. This may be achieved by either shielding the EM source, the sensitive facility, or both so that the shield attenuates the undesired signals to an acceptable level. Penetrations, and joints or seams in the enclosure must be treated to preserve shielding effectiveness.
Source

Among the potential users of the technology are:-

National Missile Defense (NMD). Currently, USACE is involved with the design development for fixed facilities associated with the NMD system for the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO/JNP). Proposed designs include high-altitude electro-magnetic pulse (HEMP) shielding for various facilities including the X-Band Radar facility for Shemya, AK.
Source

As I understand it, a lot of the real Foo Fighter reports by pilots were not of saucers but of fireballs. That does not sound like any Nazi or Allied technology that I have come across.

I agree with Schaden that, while lots of UFO reports are a result of Black Project technology, the military have tried to hush up some of these incidents. What if we have been buzzed as a warning about nukes? How massive is that?

Of course, there is always disinformation in this field. If you are hiding something then the easiest way to achieve that objective is to cause confusion. It's your job to ascertain what is being covered up. Remember though, there may be more than one mystery being concealed. Annoying, but fascinating too.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I think these "UFOs around Nuke" stories are disinfo..

I disagree about the disinformation angle but there does appear to be quite a few government documents describing strange UFO events over weapon storage areas and nuclear/atomic facilities:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c36c04047d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51bee44f432b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a32a2af6d41.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caa8d68ea964.jpg[/atsimg]

link

edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

There have been whistleblowers who have testified that military installations have been 'buzzed' too. I don't have time to dig them out at the minute though.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have hard time believing any extraterrestial beings could figure out the code for our nuclear missile and and insert it... it's all bogus. If it was an effective way of attracting beings from other universes, we'd be arranging nuclear tests all the time with proper devices to capture the alien craft.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by karl 12

There have been whistleblowers who have testified that military installations have been 'buzzed' too. I don't have time to dig them out at the minute though.

Hi Pimander, yes I'd certainly agree with you there - Minot Air force base has also had far more than its fair share of freaky UFO incidents:

One of many classified reports that slipped through the cracks occurred at Minot Air Force Base, in North Dakota, on August 24, 1966. That night, an airman radioed to the base about a multicolored light, very high in the sky. A team went to the location, confirmed the original unknown, then saw a second, white object pass in front of clouds. The base radar tracked the object, which was as high as 100,000 feet (almost twenty miles). The object rose and descended several times; each time it descended, an air force officer in charge of a missile crew found his radio transmission interrupted by static, even though he was sixty feet below the ground. The object eventually descended to ground level ten to fifteen miles south of the area. The Air Force sent a strike team to check. Apparently, they saw the object either on the ground or hovering very low. According to the official report:

“When the team was about ten miles from the landing site, static disrupted radio contact with them. Five to eight minutes later, the glow diminished, and the UFO took off. Another UFO was visually sighted and confirmed by radar. The one that was first sighted passed beneath the second. Radar also confirmed this. The first made for altitude toward the north, and the second seemed to disappear with the glow of red.”

The incident lasted nearly four hours and was confirmed by three different missile sites.

Twelve Government Documents That Take UFOs Seriously

ATS Thread

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the info Karl. I'll take a proper look at that Minot thread in the next day or two.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Pimander. thanks for the reply mate and the Minot incidents from 1966, 1967 and 1968 certainly are a bit strange - the government documents are also quite revealing.

The statement was made by Captain Ruppelt quite a while ago but it's relevant as it deals with UFO sightings over atomic installations:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ede6048e0fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Cheers.

top topics

join