It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas Says World Will End In 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Feel free to believe that, but facts are he himself claims he was joking.

EDIT TO ADD: And wait, let me get this exactly correct here: You believe the words that come out of his mouth when It's in favor of the end of the world in 2012, but you don't believe the EXACT same words that come out of HIS mouth when It's against it.

Lucas never personally retracted anything he said to Rogen. All your links report the same thing -- a lame email from his publicist that unsuccessfully tried to make a joke out of it:

“He was not serious when he talked about the end of the world in 2012 but he is an adamant believer that the world is flat, that Stonehenge was built by aliens, and that the sun revolves around the Earth,” Hale said. “These are among the many subjects he commonly discusses at length with Elvis, who he’s going to digitally insert into Indy 5 along with a roster of famous dead actors.”

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
John C LIly advised george lucas when he was making star wars,he basicy inspired star wars.
Lily is a man of mystery believe me and knew more about this world and this galaxy than most and perhaps lucas's belief comes from Lily?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Anyone seen yoda lately? I'm waiting for yoda to be photographed with Lucas. It could be just like the governor of AZ getting some schmuck to walk onto the stage in an alien costume.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
let me put this into perspective for you.

I had a daytime premonition that lasted roughly 10 seconds, where i was looking out my front door and i could clearly see a mountain of earth rolling like a massive tidal wave, and i turned to both my children in this premonition and exclaimed, there is nowhere to run, as the wave closed over us.

unfortunately my premonitions come true........FACT

there is nowhere to run, unless you have a blimp?
edit on 23-1-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

Ok, I know this is old, but...your claim that your premonitions come true and that you had one about a mountain of earth rolling like a tidal wave toward your house...doesn't really put anything in perspective...for anyone.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I’m afraid you’ll never get a reply because anumohi is banned from ATS. If you see a “~” in the post’s staring zone then that member is banned.

Anyhow, they probably still read ATS but can’t reply to posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Lucas believes it's going to happen (and already is). His PR (public relations) agent is just trying to save his image until the apocalypse (if it does happen) is more obvious to the public & thus doesn't make Lucas look like a fanatic.

No guy is "joking" when he talks about it 25 minutes straight in a very informed & serious manner during an interview. To claim it's "joking" is just a cover up.
edit on 23-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

This is the version that seems like the best fit for the info.

I think someone made him recant.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
George Lucas has too much time on his hands. He should make another movie.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
There are others who think things will change 2012. A friend wrote that his doctor scheduled surgery for him 3 days before the world changes, in his doctors words. And this date would then be, December 13, not even the usual 21 which made me really wonder why he said that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This thread is almost a year old now but Lucas did just sell Lucasfilm to Disney for $4 Billion which is curious in this context.

You might think "oh! Lucas needed some billions to get a seat on the ark!"

but why would Disney buy something if they knew it was worthless, since the world is ending in a couple months?

unless Lucas knew something that Disney doesn't, which is of course, completely ridiculous...

This is about hyping things up and preying on paranoia so even more money can be made. suckers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join