It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas Says World Will End In 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
the fact that seth rogan is now a huge star and continues to churn out a dozen of his crap movies a year, is quite the good indicator the world is headed in the can. perhaps mr. lucas's 2012 talk to him was a play to the fact people like seth are ruining the film industry.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
He is but a Youngling.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well if the apocalypse does happen next year, and Lucas wasn't joking, the bright side is that he won't edit, tweak, add to, or change - and subsequently rerelease the first three Star Wars movies any more.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
first lets get something straight for those of you that have a reading comprehension problem. George Lucas didn't give an interview to a newspaper. it was Seth Rogan that told the newspaper that Lucas Said this during a film project meeting between Rogan, Lucas, and Spielberg.

And Rogan is to stupid to realize that Lucas was joking with him. Seriously Lucas lives in a world of fantasy. All day long this guy is probably thinking about a new story line for a movie. Hell Spielberg was probably rolling his eyes because Rogan believed Lucas

Does anyone honestly believe that George Lucas knows any more about the end of the world than anyone else? IF you believe he does than boy do i have a deal for you. I'll sale you beach front property in Missouri for $10 million.

edit on 1/23/2011 by Mercenary2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
George Better get his finger out and sort out all the Star Wars end of the world merchandising!

A special C3P0 quarter pounder, buy one get one free on the 21st 12 2012

Limited edition Tectonic plate meal / plate deal....Feel the force of the rumble...

And of course the Jabba the Pizza Hut all you can eat end of times meal.....(promotion does not apply to salads)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Lucas believes it's going to happen (and already is). His PR (public relations) agent is just trying to save his image until the apocalypse (if it does happen) is more obvious to the public & thus doesn't make Lucas look like a fanatic.

No guy is "joking" when he talks about it 25 minutes straight in a very informed & serious manner during an interview. To claim it's "joking" is just a cover up.
edit on 23-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Wasn't there another Hollywood film maker that claimed that he had a conversation with Sen. Rockefeller?
The conversation was about the NWO taking over and people getting RFID implants.
Then he died of a "heart attack" later on.
I think that some of the people in Hollywood maybe privy to undisclosed info. May Mr. Lucas stay in good health.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Lol i didnt know about this, i find it quite comical.

But it doesnt really matter what they say, they are all so high on superiority that they would do anything for a quick buck or publicity,its hard to take any of the stuff that comes from these kind of peoples mouths seriously.Its like sifting through the garage to get to truth of anything.

edit on 23-1-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: grammar

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You mean Aaron Russo ? i think he was friends with nick rockefeller and rockefeller wanted russo to join them he didnt and revealed what he knew R I P Mr Russo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Lucas believes it's going to happen (and already is). His PR (public relations) agent is just trying to save his image until the apocalypse (if it does happen) is more obvious to the public & thus doesn't make Lucas look like a fanatic.

No guy is "joking" when he talks about it 25 minutes straight in a very informed & serious manner during an interview. To claim it's "joking" is just a cover up.
edit on 23-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

Wasn't there another Hollywood film maker that claimed that he had a conversation with Sen. Rockefeller?
The conversation was about the NWO taking over and people getting RFID implants.
Then he died of a "heart attack" later on.
I think that some of the people in Hollywood maybe privy to undisclosed info. May Mr. Lucas stay in good health.

the big rocky rock informed rucco about the 9/11 events years beforehand and wanted him to join the club. he declined and told his story and as you say ended up brown bread. naturally or otherwise, we would be forgiven for always assuming the worst regarding these harbingers of misery.
edit on 23-1-2011 by pshea38 because: sorry russo not rucco

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Regardless of what Lucas actually believes, it just goes to show how silly the support for the called called 2012 actually is. People are grasping at straws to support this hoax that they turn to an entertainer for support.

Maybe George is going to fly off to Naboo with Yoda as company.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

That's funny man... not.

You wouldn't believe the connections certain movie directors have. George Lucas is one of them... Star Wars is a representation of a clash in Orion. I'll leave it at that. I know it's beyond most people's awareness.

Truth is, this reality is going to end. It's already showing signs of accelerated deconstruction.

This is going to be the biggest blockbuster and you won't need to buy a ticket.

I think it's hilarious... but not out of ignorance. Big difference...
edit on 23-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

This entire 2012 hoax thingy is a laugh. So now the comments of a movie producer who is involved in entertainment is some how reputable? Oh come on! This is as likely to be the marketing end of a new bunch of poopy scifi films since he burned out over those crappy star wars films. Did you know there were supposed to 9, but George dumped that idea. Star Wars is a bad rehash of basic religious and New Age ideas stewed together to form a 'food' to make money. That may be beyond your acceptance level, but its all about putting your cash in someone's wallet.

Accelerated destruction? Laughable comment. Blockbuster? Laughable for those sucking in the contents of the wallets of the gullible.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i know it was the crappiest but it might be worthwhile taking another look at indiana jones no. 4 the crystal skulls. i believe top directors like lucas, spielberg etc. are privy to inside infomation and clues and hidden messages are scattered throughout their creations. look at stanley kubrick who only a few days after releasing his masterpiece(EYES WIDE SHUT) exposing illuminati practices and magick rituals found himself deaded...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There has to be some truth to this. The rich/elite know. They are notifying their fellow rich/elite friends, such as Seth Rogan. The time is coming. Are you ready?!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
LOL!!!!

@ Those who think just because George Lucas said that he believes it will that its a FACT!!

Well so & so believes in it so it must be true

I say it won't happen, now we are at a deadlock, you can sleep easy knowing it won't happen now.

I still have seats available on my spaceship, call for pricing!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
There has to be some truth to this. The rich/elite know. They are notifying their fellow rich/elite friends, such as Seth Rogan. The time is coming. Are you ready?!

Were you at the meeting when they told the rich/elite

Well I'm notifying you that its not going to happen. Now you can go about your day without worry.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

You might not be far off ,after what we saw in Japan. ..We are living in scary times...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Of course Stereologist sees all the increasing earthquake activity and X-class solar flares as one big joke, but George Lucas isn't the kind of guy to be making end-of-the-world jokes.

I don't care how many links there are that disavow Lucas' comments, it's obvious that he was very serious.

The only problem is that we won't get a ticket into the underground city that's waiting for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I don't care how many links there are that disavow Lucas' comments, it's obvious that he was very serious.

Feel free to believe that, but facts are he himself claims he was joking.

..If you still believe him after this then maybe you are one of those whom believes in the "doom & gloom" a little bit too much also.

EDIT TO ADD: And wait, let me get this exactly correct here: You believe the words that come out of his mouth when It's in favor of the end of the world in 2012, but you don't believe the EXACT same words that come out of HIS mouth when It's against it. Really, that is Interesting.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I don't understand 1 thing here.

Let's suppose Lucas was serious as a heart attack and that he does in fact believe that 2012 will bring cataclysm or what have you....

What does this have to do with the 2012 hysteria? He would just be one more guy who believes the theories. Nothing more. Last I checked, George Lucas was a Hollywood producer, not an astrophysicist or geologist. His word is no more credible than the OPs in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join