It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have Coulrophobia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Coulrophobia = Fear Of Clowns
I have a friend that has this disease. I really could never understand why. If she looks at a clown she gets scared if I ask her about it she avoids the topic. So here I am asking the ATS members if they or someone they know has this disease? And would like to explain why they fear clowns. Also if you just dont like clowns in general please tell me why. Thank you

edit on 23-1-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Lord no! Actually I'm attracted to girls who wear clown make up. For some reason I can't just stop being attracted to clown girls. As well as mime girls.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sectumsempra
Lord no! Actually I'm attracted to girls who wear clown make up. For some reason I can't just stop being attracted to clown girls. As well as mime girls.

Thats a very intersting approach. Would you consider it more of a fetish?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I don't know! I have always had a soft spot for girls who like clowns or mines. For some reason I love it! But I hate tattoos and piercings!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

As well as mime girls.

Don't know about clown girls.
But hell yeah mime girls are hot.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I am the entire opposite...I don't fear them but I have a serious reaction to them (semi-violent in nature), not sure how to explain it. My guess has always been that it stems from something in my childhood. To each his own I guess
But a true fear of anything "harmless" is sad in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Heck yes! We should hang out and silently talk to some mime girls. Yeah boy!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It depends. The clowns that only have a little paint on them I'm totally cool with. The clowns that are painted up like Ronald McDonald terrify me.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

thanks for the reply ..I always just thought they were creepy
I was never scared of them but she would be so scared the shakeing would start and crying.. the topic to her was taboo..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

I always wondered why they had Ronald McDonald ive seen alot of kids scared of him ..this is when he came to promote the stores..they would be crying not all but some..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sectumsempra

I love tattoos i wish i could get more of them but cant afford it..never had a want for any pierceing..and thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Is this Video A Joke?
Seriously A Ten Year old Scared Of A Six Foot Clown Fair Enough. A Grown Lady Crying Clutching A Teddy Bear just Because She Is In The Same Room With Some Clown... And Hes Not Even The Most Dressed Clown Anyway. Hes Older Than Her And looks less fit Too probably smokes ( id wanna kill myself if i were a clown so id smoke ). Try The Circus de solel Clowns.... She'll **** Bricks

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JarredAus

Thank you for writing, I appreciate your opinion though I don't think she would like that lol.. thats just mean

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That must make you a Coulrophile, I haven't a clue what kind of phobe you are with the tattoo thing, I think the fear of clowns is to do with the falsity and the fact that you can sort of see their real face under the makeup.

new topics

top topics

join