It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is one of the best sites on the WWW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
need I say more ?

I like this website...

members are top ! I have never seen quite forum such as this... there is truth on ats !

many thanks to all contributors :cool"

edit on 1/22/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: titling

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

S&F, yes it is. I just got done (a little bit ago) listening to the live show, and all I have to say is... wow. They are not only intelligent, but have the proof, and people, to back up the claims. I think this site has it all. And will continue coming here, to learn more and more each day. Yes there are some posts that are "out there" but I like to take everything into consideration at some point. Very good job to everyone that puts into this website, and keep it going. It's sites like this that can really open up someones eyes. Great job!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's one of my favorite sites now as well. I have it on my chrome homepage, and visit it atleast a few times a day.

P.E.A.C.E
Oneluv

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yep,,,it definitely rocks. Ive learned soooooo much on this site. For me, the best part,,,well 2nd best part,,,cause the avatars are the $#!t, are the links and vids.Before I know it, I have like five tabs open. Sometimes I dont even make it back to ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

Lol, i know how you feel. I start clicking on source links and videos, and a few hours later, I make it back to ATS.

This site is awesome, even when the trolls come, as I'm a person who likes to hear both sides of the story and never takes sides. Most of the people on this site really know what they're talking about too!

Thanks ATS!

edit on 23-1-2011 by Hazz-14 because: edit

top topics

join