It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

independent currencies - END THE FED

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have read a Ron Paul book and Murray Rothbard, needless to say I'm pissed off about my rights being eaten away at by the devaluation of the us dollar. I'm not going to get into the ethics/philosophy of whether there ought to be or even are any more individuals but even in the worst case scenario, that there aren't anymore individuals the us government should at the least be more honest about what the fed actually does.
I was logically led to think, how can I help this cause and defeat the fed? Rothbard offers some in the closing chapter of his book but us politics are a black hole that no one can walk out intact and sane. We have Ron Paul in that hell hole right now and hopefully he'll get somewhere someday...but most people aren't awake to the horrors of the fed.
So, other ways to fight besides the political battleground?
www.bloggernews.net...
The fed would obviously be ready to destroy anyone who is able to get something like the above link afloat but, what if something like this takes hold in many different locations all over the us?
Economically it would be horrible, it would shatter any confidence that remains in our currency and bring us closer to a collapse parallel to that of Athens at the end of the Peloponnese war.
But, if it didn't actually take hold, and we didn't split the country into a bunch of petty dictatorships something like this could work to wake up the rest of the country to the doom being injected into our veins by the Fed.
IF is never a good word to use, but I posted this not to start said currency revolution but I would like feedback, what other ideas are there to fight back against the Fed that I haven't thought of? I didn't put much thought into this so I could have easily overlooked simpler and more effective ways.




posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diodotus
 


America will devolve in to North Korea because 51% of the people in America believe it is just and proper to loot the other 49% at gun point.

There is nothing you can do to stop this.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by diodotus
 


America will devolve in to North Korea because 51% of the people in America believe it is just and proper to loot the other 49% at gun point.

There is nothing you can do to stop this.



Sad but true.

America is a "read-only" society and 3rd generation MK Ultra victims. 95% of the population is caught in some form of dichotomy that distracts them from fighting for their right to a truly happy and healthy life.

Death is the only escape and if you are lucky, you won't come back to Earth next life.

Peace



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What do you mean by "read-only"? That nobody writes?
As for the 51% vs 49% I'm guessing you mean the pubs vs dems but all of that political strife is obviously bull# political drama bent at keeping the public occupied, buying into thinking the nation is really that split is just what the corporate sponsors of the parties want us to think. The real problem is not that people don't agree with their parties but that they don't have the balls to vote for someone outside of the two parties, it's not hopeless we just have to vote what we actually feel instead of watching friends and family being bullied into voting for this huge sham.




top topics
 
2

log in

join