It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist - Moving Forward - Leaked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bevigilant

absolutely... selecting this is essentially going nwo by trying to be anti nwo.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For anyone that's interested, I started a thread linking to the official movie which you can watch here:
Zeitgeist: Moving Forward - Officially Released Online

I was hoping this would open up some good discussion about the film now that it's finally available to everyone, but instead that thread was immediately exiled to some obscure ATS forum that no one reads

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
best part of the movie
94 year old guy
"this shts gotta go"
ZEITGEIST!
epic! thanks for the video ganna watch it all now
S+F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayXBraun
best part of the movie
94 year old guy
"this shts gotta go"
ZEITGEIST!
epic! thanks for the video ganna watch it all now
S+F

Yep, it's effective.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It was "leaked" like you said, it was due to come on the net on the 25th.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
this movie is very inspiring

also..
i did got a prediction right!!! that we will have massive civil unrests

WE DONT NEED $$$$$$$

if only the world would agree about a date were you burn all the money..

we need to stop this addicts from ruining our lives and our planet!!!

CHANGE BRINGS FEAR ..but the world we are living in..we are prisoners of DEBT and aint nice...

FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!!! and FOR LOVE!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"The Venus Project was started around 1975 by Fresco[5] and by former portrait artist Roxanne Meadows in Venus, Florida, USA. Its research center is a 21-acre (85,000 m2) property with various domed buildings of his design, where they work on books and films to demonstrate their concepts and ideas. Fresco has produced an extensive range of scale models based on his designs.[6] The Venus Project was incorporated in 1995. The Venus Project originated as a plot of land in Florida which was purchased after liquidating a previous company by the name of sociocyberneering inc.[citation needed] The Venus Project is a two-part business, a non-profit company called 'Future by Design'[7] and a for-profit company called 'Venus Project Inc./Global Cybervisions Inc.'"

-Sourced from Wiki.

He tries to latch onto any group that will help get his project money. The buildings that exist are rundown at best.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I watched the movie last night and I was pleasantly surprised. I watched the original Zeitgeist and though I loved parts of it (9/11, monetary policy) the others were so and so. Also the documentary had a definite negative vibe to it, which is understandable considering the content, but on the same token people want to be left with a feeling that they can do something about it and not just "we are screwed".

This documentary was different in that it showed ways in which we can transition into a new paradigm if we put together our resources and our know how. It pointed out that if we concentrated on technology to mechanize most of the mundane labor jobs (according to the doc we have the technology now) and use powerful mainframes to locate potential resources on the earth, that we could then work on other systems to replace our currency based one. I don't know if I have as much confidence as the producers in technology to cure our society's woes, but IMO anything is better than our current way of doing it. They also tackle our problems with our current system including gross inequality, eco-cidal insantiy, and perpetual wars sprinkled with social psychology.

One major problem that it didn't tackle is our current exponential population growth problem, and also how people hardwired into a system for 2-3 generations would be able to disconnect themselves from that system in order for a new one to emerge (my guess would be semi-total collapse would need to happen first). Overall a good documentary that rather then simply tell you how bad things are; is willing to throw some ideas at a possible sane replacement.

If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend it. Again I don't agree with all it's parts, but at this moment in time people need to address the true issues in our society (and it isn't the bankers, welfare entitlements, and Obamas birth certificate), and throw together some plans to help with any transition, the sooner the better. I will definitely check out more info on the venus project.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You all do know that zeitgeist is inaccurate right ? the first movie has been proven wrong and has been debunked and I am sure this one will be too.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
You all do know that zeitgeist is inaccurate right ? the first movie has been proven wrong and has been debunked and I am sure this one will be too.

Really the whole movie? Sources? I know most people have an "attack" when it comes to the first section of the first part (religion section rubbed a lot of people the wrong way), the second part I didn't get to see the whole movie so I can't comment. But this part (3rd) I can say isn't much like the first at all. The first was more of a "open your eyes, you're being fooled" vibe to it like most conspiracy documentaries, but this part had a "ok this is why humans are like this, this is our current policy, and this is what can be done to move away from it" vibe. I would say that people should reserve their judgements until after they have seen the documentary.

Again I don't agree with everything in the movie, but I welcome a good debate based on the material shown, not assumptions based on what is believed to be contained in the material.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms

Originally posted by gorgi

Really the whole movie? Sources? I know most people have an "attack" when it comes to the first section of the first part (religion section rubbed a lot of people the wrong way), the second part I didn't get to see the whole movie so I can't comment. But this part (3rd) I can say isn't much like the first at all. The first was more of a "open your eyes, you're being fooled" vibe to it like most conspiracy documentaries, but this part had a "ok this is why humans are like this, this is our current policy, and this is what can be done to move away from it" vibe. I would say that people should reserve their judgements until after they have seen the documentary.

Again I don't agree with everything in the movie, but I welcome a good debate based on the material shown, not assumptions based on what is believed to be contained in the material.

Yeah there are plenty of articles and debunking the first movie. The only eye opening part of it was that for me was," do people actually believe this "?

Just doing a simple google search brought up man of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join