It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's: Why sightings are more frequent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There's no telling what we saw in the sky 4000 years ago. The mystery of alien Gods will be debated until the end of time, or an undeniable invasion makes their presence known to all. Nevertheless, modern technology will continuously progress until the general population
fails to consider an extraterrestrial possibility ever had any relevance.

If this guy can create something of this caliber,
what does the government have in it's top secret bunkers?

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Whatever you would like to share requires membership credentials.

Just so you are aware.

Edit: Or is it the site itself you are bringing to our attention?

Peace
edit on 22-1-2011 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

The secret government tech argument is tempting, but one problem is that UFOs have been reported continuously since the begining of recorded history. It's not just ancient aliens and modern ones - they've been described all over the world in every century. Also, many of the same characteristcs are consistent through time; similar ufos are reported now as were reported 50 and 100 years ago. If it was all technology, one would expect the UFOs of today to be vastly different from the UFOs of 50 years ago. . . just as different as any other technology; nearly unrecognizable after a few decades.

Also, if this secret tech existed all over the world and has for decades, why keep up the sharade with regular fighter jets? Clearly conventional fighters are used in wars, why do that if flying saucers that are so much more advanced could be used instead?

And how would the technology be kept secret from the academic community for so long? Right angle turns, instantanious acceleration of thousands of miles per hour. . . how could the physics and engineering departments of major universities fail to pick up on even the basic underlying principals of these technologies? The gov't hires people who come from those programs, so how can the gov't opperate on an entirely different paradigm? Where did the technology come from?

And if all the UFOs are gov't tech, what are they being used for? At some point the programs have to get funding, and if they aren't generating anything that is used it wouldn't make sense to keep them going. Clearly wars aren't being fought by UFOs, if they were there would be reports of it. There are tons of UFO reports but I'm not aware of any that describe a UFO attacking an enemy target during a war.

As I said, the advanced secret tech argument is tempting, but I don't think it's sufficient.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

All we can go on is what the ancients wrote about what they saw Chariots,fireballs,angels,ext.How many sightings they had -who knows it could have been common.
Could you elaborate more on your point"Why sightings are more frequent"
Your link is for sign in. Is there a specific video your trying to point us to?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
advanced secret tech? prove it.
if it does exist and they are just messing with us by making ufo's in the skies, we have already lost.
people love money though, and my bet is advanced tech secrets are used to make money in big circles, not to scramble the minds of the botched and mangled, we're scrambled enough already.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
DiscloseTV is asking for a pass word.
Can ya re-link the link ya think ?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

www.crunchgear.com...
Sorry, I don't think this sight will give you any trouble.
All apologies, terrible way to kick off a thread.
This thing is freaking amazing.
Imagine it with lights at night.
It'd be a UFO for sure.
edit on 23-1-2011 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Sorry, hit one of the last links.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
DiscloseTV is asking for a pass word.
Can ya re-link the link ya think ?

You're writing poetry here or a song. Can ya re-link the link ya think. Rink a dink rink a dink.... I know off topic. I already have a score of -470 points. Glad I'm not in here for a degree or anything. ]

top topics

join