It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ICBM Pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The invasion in Iraq was necessary, he had the capability to manufacture WMD. He also had them hidden away.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Really he had the ability? What news article have you been reading? What report have you read that I haven't? He had em hidden away you say? Really where are they hidden. Is it possible that I missed that big of a head line?

Frankly "& the world is a safer place" doesn't cut it as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Take note:

• Stay on topic
  • Stop avoiding the profanity censors
  • Avoid personal comments about other members

IThis is an interesting topic. Please don't derail it.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pATTONME
so if you were the leader of a nation and another nation had even a small chance of possessing WMD's and kept denying the UN inspectors access to areas you would take the chance of getting attacked over being 100% sure they had no weapons

devilwasp you are so full of bull$h!t

people like you notice only the bad things other people do, instead of aknowledging the greatness in everybody you point out that Bush invaded Iraq for the oil or whatever(since you really didn't clarify that)

so next time you think about opening you mouth.....don't

[edit on 17-7-2004 by pATTONME]

i idnt clarify why bush went in cause i dont think this just about oil
and thank you for being so friendly and insulting me like a good neighbor

your dont get the fact that i dont care what you think of me.

the country has every right to deny access its thier country not the UN's. if i was the leader i would watch them like a hawk but only react in self defesne as in seeing a single trooper spit across the border.

actually i do notice the greatness in things i had no use for them in this thread, sure america done the right thing by freeing iraqi's from opresssion
but that wasnt thier mission. thier mission was to get WMD which they have not found any, but thier task is not in vain because we have caught a person ,i use the term lightly here, who hs commited atrocitey's in iraq much like nazi germany. all im saying is that we went in for the wrong reasons.

but i can see something funny here you know how shiates are attacking us troops? wll sadam opressed shiates , some thank you message huh?
and another man i dont think ill listen to your message about keeping my mouth shut thank you and good night......well morning

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Boy, I wish I had a few of those mobile launchers w/MIRV'd warhead mounted missiles on board. Talk about gaining instantaneous R-E-S-P-E-C-T from every swinging "D" out there, that'd do it!

I don't care where you've been, who you are, or where you're going..."F" with me and I'll nuke your "A"!

[edit on 18-7-2004 by neomoniker]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know that the US and Russia had treaties to cut down on their nuclear stockpile did the US withdraw form that treaty or are we still in it?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
na the us is still in it ,i think, but is cutting down on the older nuke stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Nope I just did some research and the US pulled out of the 1972 ABM treaty
(Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty).

China and Russia have criticized the Bush administration's decision to scrap the 1972
Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. Russian's President Vladimir Putin called the move a mistake, while
China said it underscores the need to strengthen international arms control agreements. In Moscow,
political commentators say the move could hurt the growing ties between Russia and the US

US pulls out of ABM treaty

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Excellent WestPoint, now we are on our way to a more secure military infrastructure. Im not saying fool proof, but safer than before.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yes I think so too but its so funny china is complaining about the move while they are working to increase their weapon stockpile but that say to us that is bad
They know that the US has more ICBM's and is creating the missile defense so they are worried.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
LOL, yea i know. Did you know i read something about the russians testing a hypersonic missle capable of penetrating the defense system. I think it was in the other missle defense thread. Do you think the Chinese have such a system. I belive they are a bigger threat than Russia.

USA & USSR forever.

E_T

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
LOL, yea i know. Did you know i read something about the russians testing a hypersonic missle capable of penetrating the defense system.

Pretty much every ICBM re-entry vehiche comes down with hypersonic speed.

It might have meant MARV. (maneuverable re-entry vehicle)

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes all missles are traveling at least mach 20, thats 15 Machs above hypersonic. But it was manuvarable, like you said.

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Nah china don't got any advanced systems that can escape our lasers and missiles also the russian missile may evade PAC-3 but there is no way it can escape a solid state laser form the ground cuz no matter how much you move a laser will follow you

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yea but like I said in the "Russia Beat Missle Defense" thread there is only so much window of time the laser has.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join