It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of underground bases

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would like to attempt to offer some brevity on the out of control proclaimations regarding secret undeground bases or D.U.M.B.'s. The claims of the existence of these facilities is thrown out ad nauseum here. It seems many believe there are hundreds of these bases, all over the US and elsewhere, and many are connected by vast tunnel systems with high speed shuttles to zip to and fro.

The amount of demolition, excavation, and construction required to build an underground facility is staggering. It took three years just to excavate the Cheyenne Mountain Bunker. Furthermore, thousands of contractors and laborers are required to do the work. Large, loud, attention getting blasts and equipment must run constantly.

We never hear about all the noise or equipment during the construction, but hear loud and often of the bases existence. Furthermore, to my knowledge, we have no credible eyewitness accounts from any of the thousands of men who build these phantom facilities.

We all know that humans cannot keep secrets, yet it would seem "the powers that be" have a knack for hiring the few who can.

So PROVE me wrong. Show me the video, photos, and the eyewitness accounts. Its time for some accountability here on our beloved ATS

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

Better idea..Prove it not to be true.. do the research yourself..people are not here to do the work for you..Bring soemthing to the table yourself before demanding it..there is a ton of information that not only proves you wrong..it makes you look like a complete idiot for even asking...so get it to it lazy.go do your research and bring us back your debunked bunker info..Prove they don't exsist. I bet ya you can't.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Humm..."For those who dont believe, no proof is good enough. And for those who do believe...none is necessary".
(sorry, but something to that effect....)

I somehow dont think there will be any proof to absolutely convince you or anyone else. Hence, the very nature of "secret underground bases".

I believe they are real and the governments of the world are more than capable of hiding things from prying eyes. They do it all the time.....

Just give us a laser-heat boring machine and 1 driver and put it in gear...glaze over the hole, melting rock to glaze, and how many do you think it'd take to operate?. Not many, and being very deep...you'd never hear a thing.

Look at the Greenbriar!

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: fyi

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

We all know that humans cannot keep secrets, yet it would seem "the powers that be" have a knack for hiring the few who can.

Really? I think you don't know human nature as well as you might think. Secrets are kept for hundreds and thousands of years. But you'll never know that, because it's a secret.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28

this is not what i expected as an opening post in relation to the title

i'll check back once other people have done the work i expected you to have put in, what with you making the thread and all...
edit on 22-1-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Are you serious? You and those of your ilk are why this site is going downhill, but thats another topic for another time.

I have been here for 5 plus years. I have frequented this particular forum. I have seen no credible evidence to support any of the claims of secret underground bases here. And "irrefutable" or "undeniable" evidence does not come for "some guy who used to work there."

"Prove me wrong" is a typical response from someone who has no proof. It is an ignorant statement. One cannot prove a negative.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Would you like some milk and cookies with that proof?
I agree with the above, there is plenty of opportuunity means and motive, as well as missing trillions of dollars from just about any govt program you can mention these days...
So there you have it, nuclear powered tunnel machines built in the sixties....huge metal worms which can melt their way through rock and leave a smooth bore behind.
Phil Shcnieder has outlined the methods used to convert underground nuclear blast caverns to underground cities.
He was offed for passing this information to the public.
Russia is waay ahead of us in the dumb race, and germany as well as other european countries have many underground facilities.
Taiwan has an underground air port for its military jets.
There is a lot more going on than just a few here and there.....
Theres a few hints for you to google, i hope this helped...
s

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

I'm in Australia but I don't have a clue what's under Pine Gap though I do know it's a large underground base..

Keeping secrets doesn't seem that difficult..
Ohh, and Pine Gap is not the only KNOWN US base in Australia that us australians know nothing about..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.projectcamelot.org...
Although I agree with you that we don't have specific proof about the locations.. These are not photoshopped picutures. Also 'Most" of the pictures are the older versions.. So WHY did they make this equipement.. To drill to where?? Those are NOT to drill just under the ground tunnel holes.
And you are incorrect..Who said you have to have BOOMS to prove it?
And you are also incorrect the Govenment Employees have to tell you sqwuat.. Ummm that's what govenment security clearances are for.
Speculation is just that,speculation.. THOSE machine are real. AND the staff all have Military Patches on their clothes. Why would or should they tell you?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

And the proof of these nuclear powered tunnel machines is where?

Deny Ignorance people

Use some common sense. I never denied the fact that there are underground bases. Im talking about Dulce and the like. Where is the proof?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Good job, this is what I'm looking for.

I am not saying i believe one way or another, just tired of all the empty claims.

I dont think all these bases exist, but tell me where i am wrong instead of attachikng and name calling.

It's called decorum, people

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

you beat me to phil scneider lol , also denver airport as weirds as the murals are ,it is alleged that it has a massive undeground part to it , j ventura went there recently and they showed the huge amounts of rubble soil etc they had dug up . Isnt D airport one of the largest too in actual square metres ? , To the op also as you should know matters like these are very compartmentalised so its rare to get people whistleblowing .

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Prove me wrong" is a typical response from someone who has no proof. It is an ignorant statement. One cannot prove a negative."

I think you just did...

And you fact are stating your own statement is ignorant....becasue you as well are saying..."Prove me wrong (right)"

Double standard?

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: ludicris

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

hahaha..like I care how long you have been here..if you've been here or 5 years I'd expect you to have some intelligence by now..don't blame me for your ignorance.lol..the real problem here is you think you know it all..and you do not.5 years and you still have to demand people do the research for you.lmfao..pathetic.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

So PROVE me wrong. Show me the video, photos, and the eyewitness accounts. Its time for some accountability here on our beloved ATS

DUMB's are a fact..We just don't know how many there are..or how big they are...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I love it when people say "prove it doesn't exist". That's like those of religion challenging atheist and skeptics to prove their deity does NOT exist. Science doesn't work that way. You don't try to prove a negative because it leaves too many things open to individual interpretation of the facts. You prove the positive. You prove something exists based on facts not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I had a friend once who asked me to make GOD appear in the front seat of the car if he exists.

I told to him to cup his hands... blow real hard...and create me a BIRD with feathers that flies away! He shut up........

...no proof will ever be enuff....
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: dah

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

That is the single dumbest thing I have ever heard..second only to this op's thread.." I love how people"..oh shut up..the question is as valid as someone demanding proof..both statements are ridiculous..thats the reason its used.its called being fascious.But you're just trying to sound all smart and stuff..right? ya dern fool idgit.The real problem is you put your ego before common sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrormaster
I love it when people say "prove it doesn't exist"
I thought this was a site for people who believe in conspiracies , were here after doing our OWN research putting OUR spare time into research , so therefore if YOU have a problem with what we say its only natural that you will have done research right ? YOUR proof must make OUR proof fake so just cut out the middle man and show us the proof o wise one .

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Perhaps start investigating the extremely well documented Presidential Emergency Bunkers and work up from there. Otherwise, don't bother....
edit on 22-1-2011 by cams because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2011 by cams because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join